Dra. Cynthia Disla - Dominican Republic, DO

Very low self esteem, It was a great experience,...

Very low self esteem, It was a great experience, no trauma, smooth and fast. It was great having Dra. Disla, she explained the procedure and walked me thru it the whole time. I felt very confident with her, very informative and supportive of my nervousness and worries. The BEST decision ever. A new woman, gained my confidence back! A huge Bravo for Dra. Disla.I highly recommend her. A life changing procedure.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Excellent Doctor. Will certainly go back to her.

i was considering disla as my surgeon do you have any before and after pics you could share with me
how are you doing? would love to see your pictures as well
Where can I see photos of her work? Why do all of her reviews look like they've been posted by her, and all posted recently with no updates?
If you want I can send you pictures of me but remember I am only 8 days PO now. I don't know what you are inferring but I most definitely am a real person. As to other people's updates maybe ask them? Dra. Disla is an excellent doctor I can tell you that much and is very hands on. She just doesn't perform surgery on you and leave you alone. Her work is also incredible from what I have seen first hand (she even did her assistant). She is new to real self and will send you photos as well if you wrote her. She speaks/reads/writes English perfectly also.
Wrote=write
At first I was nervous to go to dra. Disla too because there Aren't any reviews on real self (at least not like duran and yily which follow step by step) and her website doesn't have many photos. But from the beginning I have been communicating directly with the doctor not her assistant. Every time I requested photos of her work she sent them to me, she replied to all my emails/texts immediately and addressed all my questions/concerns. The minute I met her all my fears were squashed, she is sooo down to earth, cool, and funny! Believe me you will not get the same kind of service from other doctors. I saw it with my own eyes girls lined up 6,7,8,9,10. Girls always waiting outside the office. Don't get me wrong yily does great work but it's more of a factory. Dra. Disla called me twice while I was in my hotel and I had 3 post op visits with her. I was only there 8 days! She also called me today and emailed me twice since I returned yesterday. She is caring and does great work! I highly recommend her. These are not things that I am saying they are all true. I will put my review in detail in about a month with photos. If you wish I can show you now how I am doing so far.

I've heard great things from Dra. Disla. My best friend had lipo with her a few months ago and I must say she looks fabulous. I would love to see pics of you. pls email me them at *******.com i hope your feeling better

If possible can you send me pics as well looking to get lipo
Pictures are in my review. I will add more 1 month PO
can pics please
Can u email me pictures as well
can I see pic as well
I am so sorry I cannot keep up with the chat as much as I wish... I have a hectic work. I am sooo glad your are doing well. I thought about the pics, I get embarrassed to post them. I had no doubt you would be happy with the procedure!!!!!!!
Oops I'm sorry I don't know how this got posted on your review lol! Thank you! And I'm sorry again lol stupid iPhone.
I'm 8 days PO today. My surgery went well thank god. I will do a full review with pictures once I am healed. Lol the healing process is not so pretty.

Glad to hear you are still happy with your results 4 years post op! We would love a few more details if you can recall them. What are your stats? What was your pre op cup size? And how many cc's did you end up getting? Thank you for sharing on RealSelf!

Hi Sandra! When did you get PS with Dr. Disla and what did you get done? Thanks!!
I got it done in 2008. Breast augmentation. A happy girl from then on!
Hello! I'm scheduled for surgery with Dr. Disla too! Next week on 5/28. Do you live in the United States or DR?
I live in DR
hi jn61144, how did your surgery go? I'm planing on having surgery with Dr. Disla the ending of July.