Calling on the Beautiful Duran Dolls for Help :) - Dominican Republic, DO

I've been doing some research and I'm conviced I'm...

I've been doing some research and I'm conviced I'm going to DR to get a BBL done by Dra. Duran. I'm obsessed with her results! She has the most natural looking outcomes and those bodies are to die for! The thing is that I also want to get breast implants and, if possible, I want to get them at the same time as my BBL, but I have not been able to find good BA pictures from Dra. Duran. I have mostly found pictures of breast lifts in combination with BAs, but I haven't had so much luck finding BA pictures alone and the few ones I have found have not convinced me. So, I decided to call on the Duran Dolls that have had breast augmentations done by her to tell me about their experiences and about how content (or not) they are with their BA outcomes.
Help please! I am ready to go all in, but I don't want to make a bad decision. Would you ladies recommend that I have both procedures done by Dra. Duran at the same time? Do you have pictures of your results?
I'm so excited and nervous and anxious and impatient all at once :). This December equals new me.
             i think its great that your doing as much research as you can! sorry i can give much advice! im sure once you set up ypur consultation with your ps she should be able to provide you pictures off previous patients! or you can bring your oen goal pics!

Scheduled with Dra. Duran on the Dec 16th!!!! I'm so excited!

Just wanted to do a quick little update. I'm three weeks from my surgery and I'm so excited! Dra. Duran better hook it up! I've been doing my ritual realself surfing everyday looking at all the beautiful results, I'm pumped :). I'm so glad to have found this community. I don't contribute much, but I appreciate everybody's posts, advice, tips, and such.
I am scheduled to see my doctor tomorrow for a final checkup. I hope everything comes out perfect. I'd hate to have to postpone or even cancel my surgery. I don't think I could wait any more than the next three weeks.
Thanksgiving break starts this Wednesday for me and then FINALS! I hope they don't stress me out too much :/. I want to be as healthy as possible come surgery time.
With the last weeks before surgery nearing, do you girls have any recommendations for me? Anything I should make sure to do, now and later on, to prepare for surgery? Any tips are welcome ;)
goodluckkk lovee !!