Hello, I'm a 23 year old female no kids. I'm about...

Hello, I'm a 23 year old female no kids. I'm about 5'3" I weigh about 150/155. I recently decided to go with this procedure. I do not have the worse shape in fact people tell me all the time I have a cute shape. However, I am not happy with it. I have love handles out of this world, I hate the way I look in a dress and swim suit. I just hide it very well. I have been researching for the past month in a half I would say. So first and foremost I am interested in lipo of my sides, back, and upper/ bottom stomach. Inner thighs and arms maybe. I have small breast I will do implants but later down the road after kids. Any who, I have a ok size butt but its tooooo low. I have hips but would like more. Soooo I started by doing my research on Dr. Jimerson here in Atl he gave the prefect bodies but he was toooo much. Moved to Dr Okoro who is always in the Atl area. For a couple of days I had my mind set on him. I initially thought the credit care was best for me then reality hit me...I am not in debt and I do not want to be paying off this surgery for the next two years...back to the drawing board I went. I rather pay up front cash and get it over with! I didnt want to spend over $6000 for this procedure and i know i could have that in cash by the date of my procedure. I read several good reviews on Drs in DR narrowed it down to two females. Duran and Yily. When I tell you I read just about every review looked at every picture morning noon and night even on lunch breaks! I am hooked lol! So I emailed Yily first in Spanish and English. I found Duran on Facebook and sent her a message in Spanish she replied in a couple hours. Yily did reply about a week later. I think both ladies are wonderful Yily is about $400 cheaper. However, I decided to go with Duran for a couple reasons. I've read she gave bigger butts, it's easier to communicate with her (which I have experienced personally) and she is more personable. I haven't decided on rather i would want to get a hotel and hire a nurse or stay at a recovery house...so many pros and cons with both. I plan on going April/ May of 2014 I honest don't want to wait that long but I just started a new job about 6 months ago and I do not have enough sick leave hours to take off 4 weeks. After I did my calculations by April/May 2014 I will have enough hours.

Good luck with everything
Good luck
That's the same predicament I have. I dont have enough sick/PTO hours to take 2 weeks off cos I am a single parent of 3 kids so I use my hours sporadically instead of all at one time. I am in nursing school so I have to wait til the semester is over with and I can recover in the summer. I wanted Dec 2013 but cant do it so Im opting for May 2014. I should have the money to pay for procedure, sick/pto hours to be off and no school. I have a question for everyone IS 2 WEEKS ENOUGH TIME TO BE OFF OF WORK???? OR hould I plan to take 3 OR 4 WEEKS OFF INSTEAD??? I will be going with Dr Cortes in Houston. Good luck with your surgery. As time gets closer I will take pre op pics for everyone.

Changing my date

So I decided that April/May was too long! I've decided to change my date to Jan 20, 2014 and my friend decided she will tag along with me and get some work done. I just emailed Duran to see if its extra for chin lipo my friend wants that. As far as the work issue I would have to use some of my annual leave time because I won't have enough sick leave time. I will just have to take off 3 weeks in stead of 4. Good thing about my job is I work 12 hrs shifts. For ex I will work Monday and Tuesday I will be off Wednesday and Thursday work Friday Saturday and Sunday off Monday and Tuesday work Wednesday and Thursday and off Friday Saturday and Sunday. I sit at my job but I can stand if I need to.

I am scheduled for a consultation on 7/2/13 for the Brazilian butt lift procedure. Heard good things about this Tampa, Fl doctor. Finally!!!
who are you seeing for your sx? Good Luck!!! keep us posted :)
Dra Duran!

How many days after procedure should I take off work?

Any ladies have any suggestions? 10 days in DR to recover, maybe another week at home? I know there will be pain and I don't want to underestimate it.

I just made my final date with Duran thru fb for November 5th :) I booked 11 days at the plaza Florida suites and it all comes down to what my potential sx buddy can do. I def wanna stay at least 10 days and msindy317-- ill def look out for my hemo levels n try to get it at a 13 because I'm getting my bbl with hips n lipo (arms, full back, inner thighs, full abs) and breast lift with implant...
Congrats on your date bklynbeauty, you are going to look amazing! And yes, I am doing the same in regards to hemo levels. I want it all!
Are you hiring a nurse?

Changed my date.

Ok so spoke with Duran there is a festival going on the day I picked so I must change the date. Thinking a week earlier or a couple days later I'm not sure. My friend decided she is down 100% and she is coming along for sure! So I know I won't be in pain alone lol! Still deciding about this recovery house thing :-/

I want the same minus the lift and implants...please let me know what you do for your hemoglobin. I need to schedule time to get mines checked out.
Please let me know how you increased your hemoglobin.
Thanks! You'll look amazing! I trust Duran to do it ;)

Switching To Dra Baez

I love Duran's work but she is overwhelmed with ladies emails and I can't get the rest of my questions answered. And i have so many! I know Dra Baez doesn't have a lot of her work posted on here by the few I saw and the ones on her website is impressive. I will keep you guys updated. My date is still the same. Bittersweet moment!

You're gonna look flaw-less after this surgery cuz your pre-op is great. Are there any users who've went to Baez, I'm looking to see her skills. Do you mind sharing where'd you seen her work?
Her website http://www.draustraliafragoso.com/ and there is a user on here her name is jazzy911
Could you provide me with dr.duran or dr. cabrals email and facebook names.

Looking for a buddy.

Hey ladies, my friend and I are going to Baez Jan 21 & 22. We are renting an apartment near by. There is an extra room available. We will be there Jan 20-30 so if anyone is interested or if you know someone let me know.

A lot has changed.

Date changed to Jan 28. My friend is no longer going with me. So just going to stay at a Recovery house thinking about Yasmine. Now I need to figure out which airline to take because the departing and arrival times are all crazy times. I'm still looking for a buddy.

Getting healthier!

Hey ladies, any suggestions on what brand of vitamins to buy? And also what foods do you suggest? I'm such a junk food person..thnx

I'm looking to go with Baez but ain't seen a lot of her work on here
These users went to her Jazzy911 B.LovesJJ Wantthatbad33 and also 1L0velyLady

Hemoglobin vitamin

So thanks to User bklynbeauty I found some vitamins with great reviews that will raise my hemoglobin. I don't know if its high or low but it doesn't hurt to start taking supplements now. I will go to the DR late Nov or early Dec. I hope this one vitamin is enough because I don't see myself taking 4/5 vitamins a day.

Have u booked a flight yet? JetBlue has cheap rates m2 DR.. Just stay away from spirit -_- always a delay. ALWAYS
Nope, but I'm thinking about going with Delta nonstop flight. I will be flying from Atl I didn't see JetBlue as a option when researching flights I'm about to take a look now. Thnx!
Aw hey shay08 thx 4 shout out :-* and I'm upset I haven't even started blood builder yet (had it shipped to my cuz place a week ago) but will officially start on Monday when I go pick it up..

Only wish picture

So I have been taking my vitamins for 3 weeks now. I will schedule a doctors appt next month sometime. I haven't posted a wish picture so he is one.

Found a RH.

I'm not a last minute person at all. After researching and speaking to several different host I decided to stay with Angie. "Silothuette Recovery House" I have attached photos she sent me as well as her email with her rates included
Hello,

The recovery home fee is $85 a day and $65 with a companion and this includes :

24hr care
3 meals and snacks
Fresh fruit juices
AC
Cable, WiFi
Hot water
Backup power generators in case of power outage (which is a given in DR) lol..
Transportation to all pre and post office visits
Help with all your needs while recovering like bathing, getting in and out of bed etc...
Washing of your garment
This is on a 7th floor and you get a full panoramic view of the whole city!!! Elevator included!
Airport transportation is an additional fee of $40 each way

Payment in full is made in cash upon arrival. And a $100 deposit is required to reserve a room. The deposit is deducted from your total and is nonrefundable

I can run you by the store or beauty shop if you'd like!

Prices may change by next year, hopefully not !

let me know what you decide. I would love to have you!!!

Thanks,
Angie

R u still going with Baez? I'm thinking about going around the same time as you. Hopefully she's not booked the entire month of January
Scheduled jan 28 but I'm thinking about staying here in the states you can have my date if I change my mind I will let you know in 2 weeks wAiting on a couple quotes
Oh I see. I got a date for 1/29/14 and my surgery buddy and I are going on the same day

Staying in the U.S for my bbl

So, recently I went to Vegas from ATL the plane ride was about 3 1/2 to 4 hours. All I could think about is flying back from DR after having my surgery. I don't want to be so uncomfortable for what seems like forever 1st class or not. The bathrooms are so small ugh! I had a issue at baggage claim here in ATL I couldn't help but think about being in DR with the language barrier ! It's a even more hassle for me with trying to get medicine, phone cards, etc! I decided to stay here. I recieved a quote from Dr Lagrosso's office for $ 6,000 and i am waiting on a quote from one of the doctors that work for Vanity Cosmetics. Hopefully Dr Salas he quoted a Facebook friend of mines $3,500. These doctors are in Fl so my plane ride will be about a hour and a half and the tickets are half the price than the DR tickets. My boyfriend said he will pay half and come with me so I am happy about that. My sister also said she will tag along. So I feel much much better! I will still take my blood builder pills and drink the pur absorb. Also another reason I am staying here is because the communication is better I plan on taking FMLA and papers need to be faxed from the doctors office before. However Baez couldn't provide the papers until after. Don't get me wrong I'm not knocking surgery in the DR I'm just not prepared for all the extra! I still love Baez and will always recommend her to people that are interested in getting work done there.

Girl you look good already duran gonna hook you up
when are u going to salas
late February early March, I have to save up more money just to be on the save side.

Deposit paid with Vanity

I was originally quoted $4,000 and was offered a $200 discount if I could pay $1900 today. I paid it yay! That money was burning a hole in my pocket. The office also has a lady they refer who has a recovery house.

Way to go....
Thnx!
Hey, I'm going to Dr Salas in Miami...no DR for me this time.

Which doctor Salas or Hassan?

They both work in the same clinic. I want my body sculpted. Not just a big butt I want a small waist. Confused.com I have spoken to a patient of Hassan and saw pictures if another girl that went to him both look amazing! Torn!!! I wish I had more pictures. They really don't have a lot of reviews on here.

Plane ticket purchased!!

So I co worker of mines new I was planning a trip to Miami in Feb. He called me this morning because he saw on the news that all airlines was matching the price of $155 round trip tickets ATL to MIA... That's a deal I couldn't pass up! Ticket price came up to $177.80. I got a seat in the back of the plane so I can stand if necessary.

Hey girlie! Can you tell me the names of the RS members that went to Dr Hassan or Hasan with pictures? Im in the same boat as you only sx is in March.. Thanks
I talk to an Hassan patient but she isn't on RS...she looks marvelous! He did a great job. But she had a butt before the surgery he really contoured her body and shaped her butt.

Fajas

Right after surgery is it better to have your butt cut out? I'm talking like hours after? Did you ladies purchase your second garment when you got back home or before you left your doctors office?

Me too I switched I was going to baez but by the time u pay airfare hotel or rh passport its more so I put deposit for salas
When are you going?

Supplies....

Where do I start...I'm going to read as many reviews on here and put a list together.i just don't want to purchase unnecessary things.

Switching to Dr Hassan

After talking to one if his patients and looking at her photos I have decided to switch to him... I'm confident that he will sculpt my body right!

omg.... i just checked out his website and his sculpting and booty skills are out of this world. He gives more booty than Duran! is there a reason to why he is cheap? Your price is $3800 right?
Yes $3800 idk why it's cheaper guess the office isn't money hungry!
Hey girl. I'm also going to vanity. I put my down payment. Still deciding on a doctor. I might go with salas! Ahh what to o what to do

Thinking.....

Haven't had my first surgery yet and planning my second one I want breast implants...but I am staying here in ATL...wonder how long I will have to wait?

In my feelings :(

I am soooo excited about this surgery but as I am reading others reviews I wish I had someone to go with me...my friend says she will come but I don't think she Understands that this isn't a vacation... A nurse is about $200 plus a day ugh what to do??

I just pm you:)
Same dr as you Hasan. Just didn't choose day yet but i want before Valentine's day...
I'm scheduled Feb 4.. Leaving the 3rd coming back the 11th

Count down begins!!!

Time to start SERIOUSLY taking my iron (pur absorb) and blood builder pills...I started taking them for about 3 weeks rigorously but fell off :( ugh I have to get it together and quick 2 months and 3 days until the new me!!!!!

I you can let me know how everything goes im looking at the same doctors!
I sure will
Girl you're going to look amazing after your surgery because you already look good.

My head is spinning!

Finding a place to recover is far my stressful than finding a doctor...Really wish there was an affordable recovery house in Miami..*sighs* HELP ANYONE!

1 month 26 day pre op

My current measurements are 34 35 42 :( ugh I really really want a 24 in waist...praying Hassan can work that out for me and of course with waist training ...

I cannot wait till feb 4th I know your going to look amazing u already have hips and thighs that booty just gon look right at home like u were born with it. That is 1 transformation I'll have on my calendar good luck and best of wishes
Lol! Thanks! Just read your review Salama is going to hook you right on up chica...you have the slim sexy look...and the boot will make you even sexier!
*booty

online vs store

I'm in the business if saving money my bday is next month....I want to start buying supplies I have finally gotten my list together...is it cheaper to buy online or physically go to the store? I also stumbled across this beauty body on someone's page and fell in LOVE!!!!

Caregiver info

Came across a good inexpensive company that offers surgical aftercare services in Miami $15-$19 a hour. Home Watch Care Givers contact number is (305) 222-7942
Www.homewatchcaregivers.com I am using them for transportation (errands, grocery shopping, prescription pick up etc)

Another discount

Jessica just called from Vanity offering a $300 discount on my quote if I was to pay another $1000 to my $1900 deposit. I missed her call so I will def be calling back tomorrow and paying that..that will bring my total down to $3500!

Girl she is handing out discounts left and right..I need that in my life!
Yes I can't turn down a good deal like that.

Switching doctors again (bare with me)

Have you guys seen feelinmyself ????? Her results are amazzzzinnngggg I need a big ole booty with volume and projection and I need Dr Fisher to do it.....just worked a 12hr shift got off at 6a waiting on Vanity to open to switch and also Jessica hasn't sent my receipt for my $1,000 payment ( wtf)

Supply list

I'm not buying unnecessary things to take to Miami I'm taking ONE carry on bag THANKS to the ladies with helpful hints and supply list. I'm packing these things
Chux
4x4 gauze
Medical tape
Arnica gel/tablets
Antibacterial soap
Neosporin
Colace
Over the counter pain pills
Depends
Alcohol pads
P ez
Maxi pads
Compression socks
Baby wipes
Boppy pillow

That's it for my time in Miami I will buy everything else when I get back to ATL. If I left any thing out please let me know.

Were you able to change to fisher? I'm from out of town and I sent pics this is my round 2 and they want me to go to hasan for some reason. But fisher results are looking good. Let me know if they switched you
Yes she did switch me.

Hips vs no hips

I'm just obsessed with hips I have hips now but I think I need a little more... Can't have booty without the hips! I just want a little bit more :) what you guys think?

Hey you are looking really good right now so I know when Fisher works hos magic on you ur gonna be tooo happy.. congrats on tbe doc change.. keep me posted girl. U live in Atl we should hang out you know big booty girls club lol!
Lol thnx!!!!!! I am in loovvveee with your booty chica!!! And yes we need to make that happen #teamFisherbooty !!!!
you are crazy! woman you look good!! :) so you are in atl too? im here in ga as well and i was trying to look at some of fisher's work but cant find much. he is charging you 3500?

Pre op booty (no projection)

I need some projection like yesterday lol!!! I'm nominating feelinmyself for best booty! I have a vacation planned April 2014 do you guys think I can get in a swimsuit by then?

Hey, I enjoyed reading your posts. I have thought this thing over and over. I just really think Fisher is the best for me. Staying in the US is a great choice. I wasnt knocking anyone who chose DR but thats too far for me. I live in GA also but I have two kids and without a phone would be the (Hardest) for me! I can go on and on!! Good Luck :)
It is such a hassle leaving the country...I'm just not prepared for that.
Cant wait to see your results. I had my breast done by Fisher now I want my bootay done by him :D

Ok it finally hit me!

Wow I'm actually going through with this....2nd night in a row I've dreamed about having this done....not nervous at all so ready to get this over with. I'm anxious more than anything! Finally doing something for me. I know a lot of people will disapprove heck I don't care...I truly don't care about their opinions and I mean that from my whole heart ..like I say" some people save up for a new car, well I saved up for a new body!" 36 more days!!!

my surgery is with dr fisher too Jan 17th. I cant wait
Ok. So I'll be following your journey too chica!
I know!!! So excited for you darling! Time is ticking...any advice for a newbie?

Example of a prefect waist

Still waiting on her permission to post her photo but I want my waist to look like bklynbeauty...now that's what I call a silhouette!

A lets go! to you and all of us coming up we here baby January 1st new year and February new us team February Lets go!
Yes mam!!!

Change of plans

Due to the lack of communication and because the girls at Vanity are unorganized I will not be going to Fisher....which is ok because I looovveee Dr Hasan too! I love his results too!

Hasan patient before & after

Are you still scheduled for the 4th? I just scheduled with Ghurani at Vanity for the 7th.
Yes I am!
Yay! If you don't mind sharing, can you message me your travel arrangements? I'm still trying to figure my stuff out. (I may also switch my date to 2/3 depending on how things go when I request leave.)

Update!

Well my hemoglobin is a 12 and everything else is good and came back normal! Yay 23 days left. I really didn't do much I drunk pur absorb and took mega foods blood builder (when I remembered) not everyday I suck with the whole pill thing. I do eat liver a lot I love it with grits and gravy I know I know very country lol! Ordered the make me heal pre and post op kit yesterday I read good reviews about it. Finally all the supplies from Amazon came 6 shipments took about a month. So order 2 months in advance. The rest of the things I need I will get from Dollar Tree! Yesterday was my 24th bday yay #teamcapricorn my new body is my gift to myself!

Hey luv just thought I drop u a line and say Capricorns rules the and you rock....
Yes hunny I feel you my B-day is Tomorrow and my ass will be born two weeks after sooo excited congrats to u......
Happy belated birthday! We're almost there :)

Time is ticking!

So ready to get this over with...so far no other issues with Vanity. Jessica did confirm my date AGAIN w/ Dr Hasan. I think that emailing her is better. Next issue is what to eat post op....

Well that is hard shay I said because I dont want to get huge and swell im going to take out salt red meat and fructose corn syrup....
That's going to be hard
I am SOOO rooting for you chica I know I will come out beautiful and dr. Hassan does big ole booties!!!

FMLA

Finally got my FMLA approved Vanity gave HR at my job the run around like they do the future patients lol lol lol. Everything is purchased lipo foam came in yesterday. Just need to clean up now because when I get back I KNOW for a fact I'm not doing a damn thing. Feb will be a busy busy month for me! I am indecisive about posting before pics (nudes) but it's only fair that I do. Maybe with short shorts.

Girl post what you want just post lol......
So excited for you!!!! Your going to look amazing I finally put down my deposit for Dr. Fisher going March 18th... can't wait to see your killer body :) good luck and happy healing
Your almost there hun Dr Fisher going to hook you up

????

How does this boppy pillow work? My ass now is smushing it smh

Okay mami, I'm going to say a prayer for you! Dr. Hasan did a magnificent job on Amazingme, I knew he will hook you up also. Your time is right next door and mine is at the end of the block (Feb 20th). Best wishes and may you get the ass of your dreams!
May u get the ass of your dreams priceless.... I luv it
Thnx babe! I'm going to follow your journey!

Quick update

Well surprisingly Vanity as called me 3 times in the last hour...and nope I didn't even call them. 1st call was Jessica confirming 2nd call was Kayla Dr Hasan's nurse verifying that my FMLA paperwork was received 3rd call Kayla again calling about a later date. I'm changing my date to the 5th instead of the 4th. When I land Monday there will not be enough time to do the consultation and blood work. I have no problem with that because I can get ALOT of stuff done on Monday once I land including meeting a nurse. Everything is coming along. Excuse typos I'm typing from my cell and also I'm sleepy.

Good luck hun!!! In so excited for you! I hope everything goes well!!
Can't wait to see your results ! I'm counting down the weeks for mine !! Fingers crossed for you
Whewww-hoo it's on and poppin' now! Yes, I'm arriving 2 days early also to get my supplies etc, and everything needed to make my recovery more comfortable. Makes sense. That way we won't stress.

Doing my happy dance !

Why does my boyfriend think I'm going to Miami for ass shots??? What an idiot lol! Either way he is supportive. By the way I have the best surgery buddy every sooooo thankful we found each other! S/O to her...on another note praying my glasses are here by Saturday no contacts surgery day. The weather in ATL is so jacked up EVERYTHING is close even WALMART smh.

Good luck!!!! You must be so excited!! Wishing you all the best hun
Very! Thanks!
In your quick update you said "when I land Monday"...hope you had/have a safe trip! Sx day is almost here, yay!!!

Pre op w/ Dr Hasan

I had an appt at 9 to get bloodwork. I also filled out paper work. The wait time was about 25 minutes. I did meet Dr Hasan he is very cute and has a nice body. No issues everything was great. No confusion no drama. Surgery tomorrow at 12:30.

Prying for you girl
it your time... prayers going up blessing coming down!!! good luck sis!!!
Its way different from the hype on RS once you get there, it takes patience, its very busy and nicer in person. Once again gd luck

Today is the DAY!

My surgery time was changed to 1:30 I'm so hungry!!!! Sitting here texting LisaFox( funny as heck) she is in the recovery room. She went to Dr Hasan. Hope I am as strong as her! I appreciate her updating me on my surgery buddy!!! Will update later.

Wishing you nothing but the best. Hope everything went well.

Post op a couple hours

I had a great experience at Vanity! The nurses are so sweet and caring! The Anesthesiologist aka the bartender ( that's how he introduced himself) was hilarious it's 2:40 am I was dizzy right after surgery. Very nauseous when I stood up. When I got back to the room around 9pm I took my pain med and something for nausea I threw it up. Went to sleep around 10:30 woke up at 1a and took a pill I was sore. On a scale to 1-10 I am a 5 in soreness 0 pain. Booty cheeks are hard like bricks. I can get up by myself. The pee funnel is a must works wonders.

Congrats girl! You can def see he gave u a phat booty!!
Congrats, you look amazing already....happy healing :)
Congrats lady, you look great.. take it easy. .

Today is hellll

Ok sore level is at a 10 now. Lower back, arms and stomach is soooo sore it's hard to move now can't get comfortable.... I use to be able to make it to pee now I can't. I pee like every freaking 30 minutes so glad I have these adult diapers ( most helpful thing on my list) I am bleeding a lot had to change bed pads twice. The nurse will be here soon thank God!

Congratz ! My sx date with dr Hasan is the 17th of march I cannot wait , hope healing goes well
You're looking good, happy healing & rest well
Thanks

Garment is being washed

I have abs now lol pictures don't do justice! I have. Great shape !

Happy healing keep up with the meds and prune juice don't get constipated.
Looking good Gurl!!
Girl u r banging!!!!

Day 2 (7:15am)

Stomach is less sore but I can feel the fluid when I try to get up. Feels weird little painful. Garment is getting big around my waist. It's shrinking yes! I'm very numb. I still pee all freaking day. I walk a lot can't keep still. Last night I slept with pillows under my stomach very comfortable. This morning my faja is cutting off the circulation under my booty cheeks. They are itching as well. Here are 2 pictures after my shower yesterday.

Omg you luck so sculpted. He did a great job on you
Yes he is great! No wish pic provided he did his thing.
Oh wow its even better than the previous pix! I think I'm gonna go ahead & book with Hasan ur body is giving me life! So how many times will we actually have to go back to the office? I'm wondering do I really need to be mins away!

Recovery house w/ nurse

Found her from airbnb.... Killian Acre Bed&Breakfast. Please email her for rates Khconstruction@aol.com tell her Tashe' sent you!!! Wonderful and speaks Spanish. Also ask her for pictures.

Your boby looks on point mama
Thanks Hun!
your body is banging.

Volcano stomach! Word of the night "FLUID"

It's hot and moves around when I get up and lay down I call it lava! Still glad I have no drains. Woke up stiff I only took one pain med yesterday before massage. Which wasn't painful at all. I have no bruises so I suggest the make me heal pre and post op pills. Leaving Tuesday so I hope I lose some fluid. We used a mobile massage company in Miami BODY WELL MOBILE MASSAGE
(305) 771-3205... Def no way around them I will do them every single day twice if I have to (found a good deal at home). 2nd massage tomorrow can't wait OMG! Well update later. Excuses typos and grammar errors I'm up walking.

Looking good shay
thank you so much for all the info your review is so good! Happy Healing
Great job shay keep up the great word! Pray!

No lumps in my tummy

I love to see pictures in people's review. That was my favorite part so here are pictures. Before and 4 days post op stomach photos. I am more concerned about my waist than booty. Getting 2nd massage in a few and washing faja!

Girl ur belly is bangn... hot!
Thanks boo
How much are the massages with the mobile company?

Kiss your sleep goodbye!

My lower back started itching tonight idk if it's from the meds or what but this sucks x10!!!! Scratching doesn't help because I'm numb...since the procedure I have not slept longer than 2 hours. Looks good but you have to prepare yourself mentally for this. After my massage I left my faja off big mistake I blew up like a pumpkin. Well let me get back to rubbing my back.

Oh my goodness that shape tho!!! :D beautiful results!
Girl you look great! Looks like I'll be going to Hasan as well since Ghurani is no longer doing them at vanity, and Dr Fisher won't be there the whole month of April. I feel better about it now after seeing your results!
Your shape is so bomb and I see those abs u were talking about. Hasan may have a new patient lol

PLEASE DO MASSAGES AT VANITY OMG!!!

I had my final post op visit with Dr Hasan cute self lol he said stay off my booty 8 weeks because he injected a lot of fat. Didn't ask the amount of ccs. His assistant Kayla is a sweetheart as well. But seriously this was my 3 massage and I regret not coming to vanity for the first 2 it was $100 for one and $350 for 5 please please please please go to Vanity it was more intense BUT I feel sooooooooooooooo much better words can't explain. I have not had any problems out of them they have called everyday since my surgery to check on me. No waiting or anything and everyone remembers your name. They don't don't speak English here btw. But seriously if you are going to vanity please let them do your massages I feel soo freaking good OMG! Excuse run on sentence and other errors I'm on my phone.

You look awesome!
How much was the mobile massage cost to come to hotel? I will be going to hasan on the feb 25th
You look great! Please post more pictures when you are feeling better. I'm scheduled with Dr. Hasan in December 2014. Was also told to gain weight. If you don't mind how much did you weigh before surgery. Thank you. I pray you have a speedy recovery.

2 weeks post op tomorrow!

Swelling has went down. I am no longer sore. No fluid. I can do everything I did before surgery. Lost some 2 1/2 inches around the booty and 1 around the waist...I am wearing a small squeem. So far so good. I recommend the inflatable donut verses the boppy pillow. My clothing fits nicely. I'm happy so far. Ready for the fluff fairy :)

Shay you look amazing! I call imagine guys looking at your back all the time lol Out of all that supplies you bought, did you use all of them? Do you think I need to buy all the things on your list?
Chux, pee funnel, stool softener, and wipes are what I used
And depends I couldn't make it to the restroom the second day quick enough

First day out exactly 2 weeks

Went to the gun range with my boyfriend yesterday. I wore the same outfit I posted in my review a couple months again to show comparison.

Compare these

Dec 8 and yesterday Feb 19

How much did you weight going in? Im getting scared I that i need to gain weight
I'm having bbl later part of this year and will be traveling alone, wats the contact info for Bed and Breakfast , tryna have everything in place early ?!!!
He dida really good job on you sis congrats

28" 4 more to lose!

Experiencing sharp pains in my stomach and back that come and go no longer than a couple seconds. I am wearing garment with small squeem. And it's time for a extra small. I did order a butt out garment that is longer ( to my knees) the short one that stops mid thigh shows through my clothing. My waist is now a 28 yayyyy hoping I can get down to a 24. Booty is 42 I guess it's staying there. Love Hasan! Vanity calls me all the time to check on me! I have had one massage since I've been back so I've had a total of 4. Very happy with my results! Thinking about boobs now. Returning to work Wed I will be exactly 3 weeks! Boy is time flying! We all love pictures here are some!

YOU LOOK PERFECT! I am going to Hasan in may, it looks like you barely even bruised! I'll definitely have to get some of those MMH supplements like you did!
Hi deary... I luv ur results so much and it's making me change my doctor to dr Hasan, I live here in atl as well pls give me ur email or here is mine ( suzzyfol@yahoo.com) so as to put me thru all I need to know
luv u look great stopping pass to say high.....

One month today!

Still having sharp pains that come & go. I get very stiff if I'm without garments too long. Booty is soft still hard spots though. Oh and the bottom of my stomach is a little hard. I am 100% mobile. It doesn't seem like I had surgery. Here are some photos xoxo!

Oh man seeing your new pics just makes me even more excited to be going to Dr hasan. Your ass looks amazing!
Thank you.
how much was your sx and i see you said he did not inject fat into your hips. will he do it if you ask him? i need hips and booty lol and u look great:)

Everything is still the same

Pic for the future Hasan girls. No changes. XS SQUEEM arrived today. Still want a second round. Waiting a year though. I started sitting and it's uncomfortable I still need my donut. I was having lower back issues I believe I need more compression. So hopefully this XS squeem does the trick.

Hey Hun do u have any before pics. I'm scheduled with Hasan in May. I'm 5"3 and weigh 157lbs I look really skinny for my weight I must be all muscle. I'm worried that I don't have enough fat to transfer
I posted all pictures on here I didn't do nudes.
Yes ma'am... This is exactly what I want. I like a Lil meat on my bones. I believe your overall body should match your booty. I live in Memphis tn and dudes dwn here love big booties thy shot, kill, steal, u name it 4 a big booty girl.

XS squeem

XS squeem is in I wish there was a smaller size but this is as small as it gets.... Sighs! Nothing new to update just wanted to post a picture. And yes I still want a bigger butt so yes I will be doing a second round. I want my arms done and more lipo to my upper back. I never noticed fat up there but since my lower back is so small now it looks big to me. Goodnight!

Looking great
Looking gd

Bbl vs BA

Yes I'm getting the girls done. Just don't know if I want to do that next or my round 2 of bbl. I'm going back to Hasan for both. I want C cups because right now baby these As look ridiculous with my new shape.

How many cc's did he use?
Hey babe where did you get your squeem? Also do you wear it on too of faja?
You look fab doll. Love your shape. Happy healing!

My stomach

It's not as small as I want it but I love it...I am still at a 28" around the belly button hoping for a 26". No lumps or bruises!!!!

No idea I didn't ask
Amazon. Yes I wear it over my faja
Thnx

Oh yea I'm still doing a second round

Yes I'm going back the end of this year. I want a bigger but I'm at a 42 now shooting for a 44/46 *sighs* booty greed is real.

Babe are you a till wearing garment if so how often ? I'm already getting sick of mine it's very uncomfortable
Sometimes...it shows under my clothing
Stomach is snatched:-)

Round 2 is a go!

Enjoying this shape for now. After my cruise in Aug I will gain weight and go for round 2 in Nov or Dec...I love me some bklynbeauty so hopefully we can go together for our 2nd rounds. I was quoted $3500 for saline implants if Dr Hassan uses the TUBA method. This is where he inserts it thru your belly button which leaves no scars. Measurements are the same.

Hey hun I am planning on going to Vanity around October or Novemberish hopefully if I cant go sooner then that...You look great! I love your body!
How much did you weigh before and how much did you after? I'm trying to make sure I don't need to lose anymore weight. They say you should be at least 30 pounds over your ideal weight.
Hey chica lol! She listed her stats above in the blog.

Hanging in there!

Still having lower back issues when I wake up from sleeping. I haven't been eating right *sighs* no exercising just yet. Measurements are still the same. I will take more pictures this weekend. I stopped wearing my garment long ago it's to hot. I haven't wore my squeem in a month. I started breaking out in hives so the doctor told me tight clothing makes it worse along with exercise yessss the struggle :(

Hi! Thx for the info re squeem!! I've been contemplating for a while which size to go with cause the smallest part of my waist is 28" and around bb s now down to 30" tight. So I'm gonna go with extra small, was afraid that I probably wouldn't fit in it. As for waist cincher vs vest, I have back rolls so I'm gonna go with the vest.
Heyyyy shay u look great cant wait to see you after round two.....
I luv ur flat tummy:-)

Booty greed is real

Vanity still calls to check on me. Stomach getting a little bigger (eating habits) I will work out and change my eating habits soon. Still have lower back issues. Still want a bigger butt! Yes I'm still doing round 2...went on a date fri so here is a photo !

Did u stay at a recovery house in Miami & if u did will plz let me know cause I'm going in Nov .....plzzzz
You look GREAT
Hello missy I have a question for you. How were you able to get fmla approved? I'll be out for 10 days but I feel like I might need more time off. Thanks.
Miami Dermatologic Surgeon