From UK 2 USA - Dr Salama - Jan 2015

Hello Ladies First of all I am new to this site...

Hello Ladies

First of all I am new to this site.
I just turned 22 years old, I have a 1 year old son & currently 6 months pregnant. I want to do a BBL in Dominican Republic a while after baby but not sure who to go with, at the moment I'm thinking Dr Yily but not ????% sure. Any suggestions please???

Current Situation

Currently 9 months pregnant & planning a BBL wid Dra Yily. Haven't contacted her yet but planning to go end of year most likely. Can't wait to get dis procedure done.

Also planning to get a rhino & breast lift with implants done if I get this done in de Dominican it would definitely be wid Dr Contreras. He does good nose jobs I hear & I've seen one of his patients.

Wen I start my journey I will update my review. UK LADIES DATS PLANNING TO GO END OF YEAR OR EVEN EARLY NEXT YEAR CONTACT ME PLEASE, DEFINITELY NEED A BUDDY TO TRAVEL WID :-)

Dr Contreras Breast patients

Can some one dats been to Dr Contreras for boob job inbox me please. I would like to see his work.

Thanks in advance :-)

Change of Plans - NOT GOING 2 Contreras

I am DEFINITELY not going to Contreras. I was only considering & have now decided.

I plan on getting my rhinoplasty & breast augmentation done in the UK where I will get my DESIRED results even though it's more expensive. But money should not be a massive factor wen doing surgery.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Moises Salama is my Doctor When procedure is done I will write a review.