From UK 2 USA - Dr Salama - Jan 2015

Hello Ladies First of all I am new to this site...

Hello Ladies

First of all I am new to this site.
I just turned 22 years old, I have a 1 year old son & currently 6 months pregnant. I want to do a BBL in Dominican Republic a while after baby but not sure who to go with, at the moment I'm thinking Dr Yily but not ????% sure. Any suggestions please???

Current Situation

Currently 9 months pregnant & planning a BBL wid Dra Yily. Haven't contacted her yet but planning to go end of year most likely. Can't wait to get dis procedure done.

Also planning to get a rhino & breast lift with implants done if I get this done in de Dominican it would definitely be wid Dr Contreras. He does good nose jobs I hear & I've seen one of his patients.

Wen I start my journey I will update my review. UK LADIES DATS PLANNING TO GO END OF YEAR OR EVEN EARLY NEXT YEAR CONTACT ME PLEASE, DEFINITELY NEED A BUDDY TO TRAVEL WID :-)

Dr Contreras Breast patients

Can some one dats been to Dr Contreras for boob job inbox me please. I would like to see his work.

Thanks in advance :-)

Change of Plans - NOT GOING 2 Contreras

I am DEFINITELY not going to Contreras. I was only considering & have now decided.

I plan on getting my rhinoplasty & breast augmentation done in the UK where I will get my DESIRED results even though it's more expensive. But money should not be a massive factor wen doing surgery.
Dr Yily De Los Santos

Moises Salama is my Doctor When procedure is done I will write a review.

When did you want to go for BBL. Check out Lima and Robles. I'm sure you've seen Durans work.
R u from UK?
No. US
R u going to Lima or Robles? N wen u going?
Hi shanny1 good luck with your journey hun!!!
Tank u very much love & same to u!
Thanks doll.
Girl keep calm this damn thing is a rollercoaster!
Tanks love. So I keep reading, dey say de recovery is NO JOKE but I'm glad ur on de otha side, ME NEXT!
Yes Im glad I crossed over! Yessssss recovery aint fir no punks! It takes a toll on you, Im almost 7 weeks my flanks still is so swollen and stiff. My hubby has been doing my massages and that works out great he has really softened up alot of my lipo areas especially my abdomen and back. You get all the tingling and shocks constantly from the nerves reconnecting its not funny! Its not a great amount of pain but its real quick but you feel it. You feel all kinds of things! Your shoulders, neck,knees and elbows get hit hard too! You stay on your stomach which make your shoulders and neck hurt! You stay on your knees and elbows and they start to turn black so I apply shea and mango and coco butter w/ vitamin e I mix altogether and apply it works! Recovery it getts better as time goes on thou....but you got to be prepared mentally and physical and you need a good team of ppl around you!
Isit? Dat recovery sounds SERIOUS but I am soooo ready. I see a lot of reviews women complain about lying on der belly all de time but I don't really see any1 complain about not sitting down. Lol
Have u had a sat down yet?
Good look girl dis ah one page mi a guh really follow‚ô•
Tanks love. So Belize I hear ur going Belize, bring mi nuh.
Let's go I need a life stress free from dis Ny city stressful life.
Wat!!!! Ur lucky u live in NYC! I wish I lived in NYC! I can't wait 2 come der next year.
I was gonna go to DR also until I found my doctor. Wish you best of luck. Can't wait to see pictures
Thanks love.
ill see you on the other side girl lol
@Coca cola: Lol, wen r u planning to go OR wen r u booked in?
I'm booked for nov 10
Ok. I'm going next year 2015. Will be following ur journey.
Love your wish pics!!! Good luck With your surgery mines in 12 days ,,eeekk
Thanks Love. I will be following & Good Luck 2 u too.
@Lilly: Tanks & love ur breasts. I will be following..