Brazilian Butt Lift - Dominican Republic, DO

I'm booked and ready to go to DR. Any one have any...

I'm booked and ready to go to DR. Any one have any suggestions of what I need to bring. I seen a lot if list and I just want the necessary items. I'm 5'4 190 lbs and I lost 20 pounds and will continue to live and eat healthy. I decided to do this for a fresh start and what other to start a new year is to have a new look. Please reach out my date is approaching very soon I'm open to tips and suggestions.

Thanks

Pre op

Wish pics

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I haven't got my bbl yet I will review my experience when I return 3/5

good luck hun wishing u the best!!
Congrats....can't wait to see pics.
Best wishes on your upcoming surgery!
Good luck doll
If you're staying at a recovery house where they will wash your clothes for you, maybe 2 or 3 dresses, a bath robe(you won't be going out for a couple days), tshirts with cap sleeves are more comfortable than wife beaters to wear under your faja. I would also recommend bringing a boppy or pillow to sit on since you will have to sit at least to take your meals and when you get tired of lying down.
Welcome. Are you only getting a BBL for that price? What weight did Dr. Robles say you have to be? Good luck on your journey!!!
That price included the lipo and recovery house cost. Robles just stated my Hemoglobin had to be good. I want lipo in inner thighs, back, flanks, arm/ armpit and stomach
Ok. Great!
Hi and congrats on your journey, funny I was just looking at the compacted list of things need for the trip: For 7-10 days you will need: Thick Kotex (to go under your garment) Baby Wipes (This is what you will bathe with the first few days) Underwear Sports bra that zips in the front especailly of you are having breast surgery 4-5 Loose Pjs w/o pants 5-6 Maxi dresses Slides or flip flops Socks (a few pairs and one THICK on for after surgery) Sweatsuit to travel home in Personal Hygenie Products That is all you need! Some ladies take boppies and foam board, I didnt. I was only there a week. You will be home in a few days and that is where you should start your post op care, after the doctor gives you clearance to go home. Then you can use scar cream, maderma, etc. Happy packing!