I Need Your Support! Breast Aug & BBL - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello RS. Im 25, and a mother to a 2 year old. The...

Hello RS. Im 25, and a mother to a 2 year old. The best thing that I could have ever done for my child was to nurse her. I've nursed her for two years and gravity did it's thing. I'm 5'7 and 140lbs. I'm so used to having a nice shape, but the boobies aren't like they were before and I hate it. So I've been doing some research and I'm leaning towards visiting the DR for a mommy makeover. I know someone personally who went to Yily and she loved it. Any suggestions or feedback?
Good choice hun, I am having sx with Dr. Yily in july also!!! I will also follow your journey good luck!!!!
Thank you doll. My appointment has been confirmed for May 26th. I will keep updating

OMG SO I JUST BOOKED MY FLIGHT………… I SENT OVER MY DEPOSIT A FEW DAYS AGO

I'm so emotional about this. I literally just booked my flight. I don't even think that my itinerary hit my inbox yet. There was a lot of apprehensiveness, but I really wanted to do something for myself. I graduate in about two weeks with a BA in Mass Communications. Juggling a small business, family, and school is a bit much so Im going to reward myself. I promise to be honest and to update you guys with my experience. I am new to this.. so all negative people- simply dismiss yourself. If you guys have any questions I would love to answer them. Oh i guess I should upload some wish photos. check the next post…. smooches xoxoxox
Your ba and bbl totalled 4200 only?
4400 I made a mistake it was 3300 for the BBL and 1100 with the BA.
It ended up being 5. I got a lift with augmentation, lipo to a bbl

Wow... 19 days Away

I'm am so sorry that I have not been posting. I've been so consumed with graduation and preparing for this sx. It's a surreal feeling that I will be flying to the DR in a few week. I haven't told too many people, but the family I have told got scared when I told then that I was going alone. I don't need them to scare me. So my cousin decided that she needs to be there with me. I'm so thankful for her. That means everything to me! So I guess we will hang out on the 25th. I'm staying at Healing Haven. Jules is really sweet. I'll call and text her and she answers any questions that I have. She is down to earth and speaks English! She is actually from NY. I was referred by a friend who had work done by Yily and she stayed with Jules. When I get there I will let you guys know how everything is. I will be adding a few wish photos to this post. I want to look curvy and natural. If you guys have any questions ask away xoxo ????

Less Than 7 Days away!!! OMG

Wow.. these days are flying by fast. Unfortunately Im having flu like symptoms, and my hubby away on a trip. So Im just trying to get better. So have anyone else ran into any issues with getting your pre op lab work done? I did! I called my primary care physician and basically she requested an order form and would not honor one from the DR. All of the walk in labs that I called said that I needed a ref feral… luckily I have some resourceful people in my circle. My good friend found the website :www.passporthealth.com…… easy! I called and was able to get an appointment for the upcoming Monday. So if you are having issues as far as getting your lab work done… check them out.

Sorry it took soo long to Update.... Surgery is done

So it's 1:36 am and I have to be to Cipla at 6am. I can't sleep so I decided to give you all an update. When my cousin and I got to the airport Jules and her sister Joy was waving at us! I have her a big hug and gave her a birthday card, because it was her birthday. Cecil was our driver, we all hopped in the van and headed to Healing Haven. I have a lot of respect for Jules, she was upfront and honest about everything. When we got to the house there was about 4 other girls here recovering. Seeing everyone in high spirits was very uplifting for me because this have been an emotional journey for me. Everyone was willing to share what work they had and they are really friendly. Jules gave us the run down of everything, and made sure that all of my questions were answered. PS. She makes awesome smoothies. Jules take pride in her home, and I do recommend her recovery house. I have a double occupancy because my cousin will be staying with me for a few days. Another thing. Please come prepared to tie your hair up. Rupunzel's aren't welcomed. Lol it's recommended that you don't have long extensions unless you throw it up in a ponytail. This isn't a place for you to come to be fabulous. PS my cousin told me to tell you guys about the food. The food was fine. For lunch we had tilapia and some Spanish style rice & plantains. Dinner we had spaghetti and butter bread in addition to birthday cake celebrating Jules birthday.

Chopped & Screwed ..... and loving it

Very nice hun!!! love the reult, and thanks for the tips about the hair hun!!! rapunzel dwl!!!! I actual bought my extention but now i change my mind!! i will add a short one instead!!!

Updating with a photo

I will update soon. Just wanted to add a photo. Any topics you guys want me to explore further? Cipla? Yily? Recovery Home? Medicine? Fajas? Massages?

Cipla + Yily

So it's 6:39 and I finally arrived to the magical place "Cippppllllaa". You would think that this was a primary care physician with the amount of people that come through this place. So my cousin and I are sitting in the lobby and up pulls this white BMW... Come strutting this goddess with fire engine red platform heels. Goddess Yily is that you? I'm current waiting to get admitted. Blood work came back great! X-ray was great! I've just been playing the waiting hand observing everyone's work. I counted at least 25 people in Yily's office. Most were post op patience. DR. Cabral's office was a zoo.......... So the Goddess that I spoke about previously wasn't Yily, however she is pretty as well. So prior to me leaving my toddler had a little fever and I had a sore throat. So when I was checking in I coughed! Red flag! ;I had to see a lung doctor for that cough... Had to pay 4200 peso ($100.00 USD) for them to tell me that I was ok. Better safe than sorry eh? The breathing test went well and I was all cleared to finally get admitted. Once I was admitted I went to my recovery room. My cousin order her some Pizza Hut while I was starving. The smell was great, although Pizza Hut is not a norm for me. The nurses came in and had me cover my hair with a surgical bonnet, and covered my feet with the surgical booties. I rolled over onto the table, and I was heading In. In the lobby approaching the surgery room I saw Yily sitting at the desk. She smiled at me and told me that I would be fine. The male nurses who was rolling me back look like he was made of pure chocolate with a splash of chestnut.
Once I got into the surgery room, a guy came in and grabbed my arm and wiped it with alcohol. I stopped him and asked "what's your name? Are you the anesthesiologist? He said "Rodriguez - I'm the anesthesiologist". I then recommended him to knock me out because I couldn't help myself of asking 5 million questions, and he did just that. Whatever he put in my iv- I was feeling it instantly. Trying to be conscious of what I was feeling was not an option. I was out!
Loved reading your review! Thanks for this information. Happy healing you look amazing!
Thank you for your review. You look really good. How are you feeling? Happy Healing!
I'm feeling better. Thank you :-) it's quite a journey