Yily Goddess :) - Dominican Republic, DO

Ive been a member for while and FINALLY after darn...

Ive been a member for while and FINALLY after darn near a year of stalking the site and getting input from all of you wonderful ladies have decided to go with Dr Yily !!! :) I received my quote and am working on losing the lbs I need to be ready in January!!!! Im 30 recently single with no kids. I was concerned about having a TT B4 kids but eh!!! what the heck #shrugs.... Please comment,I need you all :) this site has truly been amazingly helpful and supportive and a MAJOR factor in my decisions so far. THANK YOU ALL!!!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Hey Lady! How's it going!
sexee angel Ok Thanks :) how do I find her im still a lil lost on how to navigate this site ****scratches head***
Welcome and good luck on your journey. We are all here to help each other!
Welcome
Thank YOU!!! Lovely :)
Good luck and welcome to RS. I'm 4 weeks out from TT and bbl... Any questions just ask.
I have questions lol. I'm new also and want to be TEAM YILY!!! I emailed her and sent my pics but still haven't received a price or date. how long does this normally take.
Thnx TXcutie so U are going with Yily Too?:)
I sent my email 7/11/13 (in Spanish which Im not sure was good or bad idea b/c I got a response on the 14th but im not sure if google is all that good b/c my Spanish friend read my email and said it sounded weird and Yily responded in Spanish.
I went to Yily on 7-24-13. I'm one month post op.....try to reach Yily on whatsapp with your cell. I was talking to her daily on whatsapp. Also download I-translate and use it for your translation.
Contact her on her cell using whatsapp
do I need an iphone for that Itranslate b/c I have an android also do you have her number for whats app???
829 469-6102.....I have an android device as well. You can still download whatapp.
Just read the other part of your comment, the translation app I use on my android is called Translate.
What is yily's direct number to contact her on whatspp? I sent her several emails but haven't gotten a response yet..
Welcome RS......I am in the same boat as you age and no kids. I am iffy about the TT but I know I have saggy skin that needs to be taken off but the incision mark worries me.
Mrs Monroe when I lost 30lbs 1yr 1/2 ago my skin was fine I have no saggy skin and most of that 30lbs came from my belly and thighs just don't know if I should hold off or not :-/ I finally got the guts to post my naked pics. U see my belly uuuugh I hate!!! it!!! LOL