Ok the title might scare some of view but lemme...

Ok the title might scare some of view but lemme tell u, Dra Yily is the effin best ok. I was on this website before but I deactivated my account cause i lost my bro and I couldnt update my realselfmate with the postsurgery experience and all that. I didnt have time to check all recent reviews on Yily yet but I feel like she is the best and I trust her.
Well not too much to say.. I guess my pictures will speak for themselves,
Im going back to Yily because after loosing my brother, I didnt really care about my body (tho I received greeaaatt compliments! ) and I ate a lot and did not work out at all. I just feel like i need another chance to have my flat stomach back and also i feel like all the fat went on my arm, stomach and thighs, neck cheek; for that reason I wanna go back to yily for a lipo on stomach arm and inner thigh. I dont need any bbl cause all my jeans dont feet anymore (btw if anybody has a link where i can get jeans for big asses, it will be so much appreciated). Thinking end of May, I received a quote of $2900.
K lemme know what u think (went from 175 lbs=79 kgs to 202 lbs=92 kgs)
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Sorry for your loss, you can wall that off and tone up in the gym doll... Just saying.,, keep us posted!!
hi.. am 175-180 am going for the 14 of july.. to yily.. i will be deactivating my account to create a new one.. i want to change my doc name and my price n my rating but i dnt no how to. so i will creat a new one. good luck..
U look great, I'm going to Yily in a few weeks. Bbl and lipo. Was it painful?
Hello Drmami29 how did things go with Yily
Things went great. .. I'm happy with my results. .. still sore in the waist area...my ribs area like right there, lol
Thank you for all of the pics... you look great!
Solidgold thank you very much for the antibiotic.
The information on intibiotic. thanks.
I'm sorry my mistake I finally found the pill bottle the drug is called augmentin I have the generic.
Solidgold please don't forget to post or email me the
The name of the antibiotic is called CLAVULIN
EDIT*** sorry guys the name of the antibiotic is cAlled augmentin.
I'm sorry for your loss may God give you and your family strength. Good luck with your surgery.
Yaaaaassss, your results were AMAZING. mine were too.... then i found out my boyfriend was separated but married and i dropped his ass and gained 14lbs. I'll be on that operating table on the 28th. im not playing with this body.... this is it for me. gym gym gym. I wish you well on such a similar journey.
Gym time yeah!
Your results game me life! Going to see Yily in October woo hoo!!
What day in May are you going?I'm going May 29th I need a buddy! :)
Wow amazing pictures, im getting done with her on april of next year :) so excited
Wow you look great, well that does it for I'm going with dr.yily I want a waist like that. So sorry to hear about your loss.
Sorry for your loss. Youre pictures from before are great but your round two will be even better. Im excited for you. As far as the jeans, you should checkout Cookie Johnson jeans. I saw an episode of fashion queens and they said they are made for narrow waists and big bottoms lol... Keep up posted.
I couldn't imagine losing my brother I would have gained more than that! I know Dra. Yily will work your body back to tip top shape girl!
congrats and good luck, cant wait to see your results. Sorry for your loss.
Now I'm super excited to see Yily!!!!!!! May 19th YAAAAS lol
love your results! 15 lbs isn't much... I would walk it off if I were you. your figure is nice it shouldn't be hard. Sorry 4 your loss Ms
Your photos are nice,she did a great job! I'm going to yily in June..best wishes to you on your second time around!