Ok the title might scare some of view but lemme...

Ok the title might scare some of view but lemme tell u, Dra Yily is the effin best ok. I was on this website before but I deactivated my account cause i lost my bro and I couldnt update my realselfmate with the postsurgery experience and all that. I didnt have time to check all recent reviews on Yily yet but I feel like she is the best and I trust her.
Well not too much to say.. I guess my pictures will speak for themselves,
Im going back to Yily because after loosing my brother, I didnt really care about my body (tho I received greeaaatt compliments! ) and I ate a lot and did not work out at all. I just feel like i need another chance to have my flat stomach back and also i feel like all the fat went on my arm, stomach and thighs, neck cheek; for that reason I wanna go back to yily for a lipo on stomach arm and inner thigh. I dont need any bbl cause all my jeans dont feet anymore (btw if anybody has a link where i can get jeans for big asses, it will be so much appreciated). Thinking end of May, I received a quote of $2900.
K lemme know what u think (went from 175 lbs=79 kgs to 202 lbs=92 kgs)
Sorry for your loss, you can wall that off and tone up in the gym doll... Just saying.,, keep us posted!!
hi.. am 175-180 am going for the 14 of july.. to yily.. i will be deactivating my account to create a new one.. i want to change my doc name and my price n my rating but i dnt no how to. so i will creat a new one. good luck..
U look great, I'm going to Yily in a few weeks. Bbl and lipo. Was it painful?
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon