Yesterday Got a Shockingly Quick Response from Yily! - Dominican Republic, DO

...asking me to send my pics and wish pics to her...

...asking me to send my pics and wish pics to her email! (2-3 days my initial email) yay! Cant wait to find out what she'd quote me, even though I'm leaning more towards Duran (still waiting for a response from her though) just based on reviews I've read here on realself, and also because she's worked with bigger girls before with amazing end results. I sure do hope it's under $4000 - that's what my hubby and I have budgeted for. Fingers crossed :)

My quote from Duran! (Email included)

Hi there ladies,
So this is moving at a quicker pace than I had expected! I read about girls waiting weeks-months for quotes from Dr Hilario Duran! Not in my case! I emailed Yily's office on Friday May 31st, she then replied to my email yesterday (June 2) asking me to send in pictures of myself along with my "wish pics", I did so, immediately! (It's only been a day, but no word back from her yet with my quote). I emailed Dr Duran on Saturday May 1st and received a shockingly quick response from her staff that same evening, requesting my pictures and wish pics (don't forget to add your age, height, weight and # of kids if any, ladies! This will avoid you waiting longer for a additional email requesting that info from her.) So I sent her my pics from ALL angles (eeek) and my expectations! She replied to me today *YAY* with a quote of $4800 and she suggested that I have: Lipo Sculpture, a tummy tuck and a brazilian butt lift! Just as I had expected. So with ought further or due, let me just cope and past the email I had received from her, below - so you ladies know what to expect from her if you're considering having the same procedures I am. The following email, is the exact email she had sent me from beginning to end.

Hi "my name"
It is us4,800 lipoescultura TT and BBL
Greeting
Call To my office To get available date

Medication before surgery:
i like To know hemoglobin level if It is possible If not You can use a month before: Iron with ácido folico and vitamin C and B12 (only It before surgery)

And

Lioton gel (heparin gel)
Arnica (tab y crema)

Otros:
toallas sanitarias (pad)
Franela o t sirt cotton (blanco, white)
Toallitas húmedas (wipes)
Ropa cómoda (confortable clothes)

This price includes:

•Pre-surgical medical examinations

•Cardiologic Evaluation

•Photographs (before and after surgery)

•Operating Room

•Anesthesia

•Post-surgical Accessory (1 Garment)

•Supplies and disposable materials

•Medicines (analgesics and antibiotics)

•Medical fees

•One night at the clinic

•One night of nursing care

•Consultation and medical checks before and after surgery

•Physician examinations and consultations, pre and post-operative

This price excludes the cost of medical insurance and post-operative medications. The medical insurance is a requirement and its purpose serves to ensure that you are covered in the event that you will need to be transferred to a local hospital in case of an emergency. The cost of this insurance is $130 USD. The cost of the post-operative medication is $150 USD

The patient is responsible for reserving their flight and stay. I recommend that my patients stay at a recovery house to ensure they are receiving the proper care during their recovery. Please reserve your stay and send me the details of your choice upon confirmation of surgery. You will need to be here for at least 10 days.

Florida suites
Av. Bolívar No. 203, esq. Armando Rodríguez. La Esperilla, Santo Domingo, República Dominicana
Tel (809)412-1212, ext. 258
Cel (809) 366-0381
Fax (809) 381-0502
Reservaciones@plazafloridasuites.com.do
Www.plazaforidasuites.com.do

· Angela’s Recovery House

+1 809-595-3109

If you would like to secure your date for surgery, please send a $500 deposit
Bank Account (for deposit, You can transfer money better than wester union)
Banco de reservas República Dominicana.
200 02 092 000588 4
Agustina Hilario Duran
Suis BRRDDOSD
ABA 021000089

Paypal
hilarioplasticsurg@hotmail.com
Just send us500
Not more here

Please note: This deposit is non-refundable unless due to medical or emergency purposes, which then must be accompanied by proper documentation.

Our airport is located in the city of Santo Domingo and is called Las Americas International Airport (SDQ).
These are the airlines that provide commercial flights from there United States:
· American Airlines

· Continental Airlines

· Delta Airlines

· Spirit Airlines (Cheap)

· Jet Blue (Cheap)

Please send me an email once you have sent the deposit so that I can confirm and secure your date. Also provide me with your flight information and recovery house details once you have them so that I am able to ensure you have everything you need for your stay.

Dra. Agustina Hilario Duran

The International Center of Advanced Plastic Surgery (CIPLA)
137 Avenida Pedro Henriquez Urena, 2nd. Floor Suite 212, Sector La Esperilla, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
(809) 565-5348 | Cell: (809) 707-7163 | (809) 331-5050 ext. 212,
hilarioplasticsurg@hotmail.com

My wish pics aren't all that unrealistic...

The proof is in the puddin' :)
I'm in love with Dra Duran's work!
This is what I'm expecting :)

Amazing transformations I came across last night! Pics included.

In awe and amazement! Stephanie Santiago's transformation is Insaaaaane

My face does not suite this body! Lol

Truly disturbed at pictures I've posted of myself on this site. I never knew I looked that bad until I took those pics :( really depressing, I need yily to give me a quote ASAP so I can get this ball rolling!

Got my quote from Yily. (Email included)

So as you'll know from my previous post, Dr Duran's quote was $4800 yikes. This is the quote I received from Dr Yily less than a week after emailing her my pics and wish pics. The following email was not altered:

Thanks for getting in touch with us!
Sorry for the waiting time

The price for Tummy Tuck, fat grafting to buttock, BBL, liposuction of abdomen, armpit, back, flanks, waist is 4200$USD. It also includes 1 compression garment, pre-operatory tests ( TTP, HIV, Hbs, HCV, BASAL GLYCEMIA,GLYCEMIA, UREA, SERUM CREATININE, FULL BLOOD COUNT, VDRL, BLOOD TYPE Y RH) , cardiologist (EKG), anesthesiologist (epidural block), clinic fees (room, operating room, nurses, IVs, 3 meals, surgical assistants, etc).
The procedures will depend on your hemoglobin levels.
Optional: medical insurance (it covers possible complications that may present after the surgery, during the first 30 days) 250$USD extra.
Extra
The lymphatic massages cost 31$USD each session (10 sessions)
If you want to buy a second garment, the price is 140$USD
In case you need a blood transfusion, the price is 250$USD
The compression sleeves cost 60$USD
Dose of medication
If you want to buy the medication in your country
-HEPARIN 40 MG: Subcutaneous injection 1 per day for 8 days.
-CLAVULIN 1GR: Take 1 every 24 hours for 10 days.
-DICLOFENAC 50MG: Take 2 tablets together the first 3 days every 6 hours, then at 4th day
take 1 every 8 hours for 10 days.
-OMEPRAZOL 20 MG: Take 1 every 12 hours for 10 days.
-VITAMIN C 500 MG: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for a month.
-FERROUS SULFATE: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for 30 days.
-FOLIC ACID 10 MG: Take 2 tablets per day for 15 days.
-THROMBOCID CREAM: Apply on the operated area 2 times a day for 10 days.

We recomend you to stay in the country for 2 weeks. If you can't stay that long, you must stay at least for 10 or 8 days minimum.
Scheduling a date and the deposit
When you decide to have the surgery you need to say to me the exact date you want to have
surgery. And once the date has been set and you’ve booked your flight you have to send me your flight information and a deposit of 500$ US (it can be more but no less than 200USD$)
Choose any day you want (you don’t need to ask me if it’s available or not), I will write down
your dates but only lock the date to people who have sent me the deposit.

If you send your deposit and then decide to cancel you will have a discount of 50$USD or 100$USD if you've been contacting us for more than 40 days. Since send an email with photos and ask about prices, it becomes a consultation, virtual, but it is a consultation. And my time and my team's time is valuable.

I’m receiving deposits through Chase Bank

Please go to your home branch and make a wire transfer of your deposit to the following account:
Intermediate bank: JP Morgan Chase Bank. ABA Routing #: 267 084 131
Checking account# 183 553 839
Name: Yily Loramny De Los Santos Rosario

Once you’ve sent the deposit you need to send me in an email your confirmation number and the user name.

We're doing this because we want to be sure that the patients will come to have surgery. Some of them confirm their dates and we wait for them but they never come.

Before surgery

- It is VERY important to have a good hemoglobin level to have the surgery done. Also i
recomend you to see a cardiologist few days before coming.
-You should start taking vitamins, B complex, ferrous sulfate, folic acid, vitamin C.
-Stop smoking
-Stop taking drugs
-You should have a doctor or nurse that able to drain your liquids when you get back to your
country.
-Your hemoglobin levels have to be more than 12 gm/ dl.
-You should have the tests done there to be sure that you can have surgery. The tests are:
Creatinine, glucose, full blood count, hematocrit, EKG, radiography
-You need to bring loose clothes, a shirt to wear under the garment, baby wipes and maternity pads.
-You have to bring any identification to the clinic (ID, Passport or driving license) To have the
admission done.

After surgery:

I will give you instructions and recommendations for your recovery.
You should bring loose clothes and maternity pads.
You will stay 1 night in the clinic and it’s included in the quote.
You have to wear the garment for 3 months and can’t spend more than 45 minutes without it.

Transportation to the clinic
-If you stay at Jacqueline’s she will pick you up from the airport and take you to the clinic.
-If you want my driver to pick you from the airport is 70$USD (the round-trip transportation)
-If you want to go to the clinic by yourself , the address is:
Av. Pedro Henriquez Urena 137 between Av. Abraham Lincoln and Av. Tiradentes. Suite 208

Payment
I only accept cash. I don’t accept financing, credit card, care credit, check orders or checks. You can pay me with US dollar or with Dominican pesos.

Anesthesia
I usually use continuous epidural block.
Some patients want general anesthesia but it is subjected to the anesthesiologist and I trust in him. He knows what anesthesia is the best for each patient.

Airport
The name of the airport is Aeropuerto de las Americas
And it’s located on Av. Las Americas.
Code SDQ.

Things you have to know:
The procedures separately are more expensive than if they're done together.
The garment I use is distributed by SILIMED.
I have an assistant that helps me with the follow up.
In the States a nurse does that work, i have a general doctor. But, if you want to see me there's no problem, you just have to wait for me and I'll see you.

Things you should do:
You should wait 3-7 days for a response because I’m getting 85-95 emails per day and I have to do surgeries, attend meetings and I also work in others institutions.
Please just send me one message with that I mean that you can email me a lot of times but it’s better if you do in the same message so I don’t have to click on ‘’filter messages like these’’.
Please don’t send me messages from 2 or more different emails because I can’t filter them and it’s difficult to know who I am writing to.
I need you to be sure before sending the deposit and please confirm your date 2 days before the surgery.

The day of surgery
You have to fast the day of surgery so don't eat or drink anything but water.
You have to be in the clinic at 7 am, you’ll have the test done, the consultation with me and then the surgery. One of my assistant will be with me to translate and for a better communication.

WTF I'm a little confused about Yily's recovery house options.

Wtf, so I've read in numerous reviews that Jacqueline's recovery house was recommended by Yily and its evident that it actually is her personal recommendation (as it reads in the email she sent me this morning). Yet, 3 or 4 separate reviews on Jacqueline's, reported on the living/recovery circumstances Were a nightmare. One user had written that their was a bed bug infestation another said That the "facility" was ran out of a woman's house, where her husband (slept on kitchen floor), daughter and herself resided. There was an overcrowding/double booked recovery patients, women were forced to sleep in the dinning and living room with bed sheets pinned to walls, creating a "private" cubicle. Upon a patients last day in DR, she had informed Yily of this fuckery! She had taken pictures of the sheets draped from wall to wall, women laying in the living room as their "room", no AC, and meals weren't served untiln9 pm..I will try to search for the pictures and the actual review and post the link). So anyways, the girl showed Yily the living conditions and Yily became angry, called Jacquline on the spot and ripped her a new one.....apparently Jacqueline maintained her side of the story and said what the girl was saying is untrue. Yily told the girl that she would never recommend JRH to anyone anymore, eeehhhhhh, low and behold she used jacqulines recovery house as a recommendation in the email she sent me today. Hmmmm...wtf?! Fill me in ladies, this is getting really scary and seems to all be revolving around greed and money, not the recovery and lives of these women after sx.

Final decision & Update pics.

I have decided to opt out of having sx period, the horror stories I've been coming across lately are terribly disgusting especially in DR & Colombia. So, no thank you. I am however going to continue with my CT'ing, gyming and eating correctly, although I won't end up with the huge donk I wanted, I'd rest more peacefully at night knowing I'm alive, healthy, scar free & didn't blow thousands on a body I'd more than likely be unsatisfied with (which a majority of women end up being) Who knows, maybe someday when I muster up the balls lol and have an extra ten thousand dollars laying around, I'll consider it again. Until then, I haven't explored every option....C.T'ing and exercise being the most obvious! Lol. I think I'm coming along pretty well by myself (still no huge booty tho, but I don't really care and neither does my husband... Apparently my mammoth boobs make up for my lack of ass. Yay :)

Before pic

I couldn't stand staring at this before pic of myself every time I logged on to this site so u took it down, oh well here it is again just so you'll have the general idea if what I was working with about 4 weeks ago (a limitless less than a month) I still don't have an ass though, and probably never will but fuck it, that's what padded spans are for, and my husband wouldn't give a fuck either way lol :) I'm happier now that I've decided not go do the sx, it consumed me and made me so self analytical u could barley be intimate with my husband without thinking "oh my God, he's not even grabbing a nice ass! oh my God what position or angle would make me look thinner and my ass bigger?!" Lol crazy shit! Now I just burn it down and let loose and he loves it. Tmi. I wish, hope and pray for all you ladies on here, I hope your sx's are successful and phenomenal, and you all hop off the table looking like hotass bitches! Any questions, fell free... :) xoxox

Spelling errors - apologies!

So many spelling errors oh my God I'm so sorry guys I'm typing these posts on my phone :/

Results after 5 weeks of eating (fairly) healthy, wt and exercising...getting there ladies!

Yily or Duran

Baby I think u are gorgeous whenever u decided to get ur body done i think u would look moreee gorgeous u deff will break necks out there ;)
Hey Gorgeous! you look great! Question though, are you still having surgery? I thought I read you were nixing the whole thing because of all the horror stories you've read. Either way, just wanted to say that I think you're hella pretty! Good luck and God Bless!
P.S. LOVE your Screenname! Love that film
Hi honey, yes I did decide not to have the surgery and just TRY to do things "naturally"... Although I know I won't have a huge butt :( but at least I'm saving $6k and slimming down, if I'm able to afford it in the future I def will consider it again, until then, I think I'm doing well without it. God luck to you too! Ps kill bill is my shit! Lol
Oh and the reason why I've continued to post on here even after deciding not to go through with sx is because a few users have asked me to keep them updated :)
Go you! Looking good xx
Thanks, love.
I will be going around the same time...... We may be surgery buddies...
I'm not having the sx done anymore
Do you know what surgeon any of those women went to because I really want Julie's/curvy J results n I just wanna know who their surgeon was since they all work together. I figured they might be offended if I ask them
I was wondering the same thing does anyone know which doctors curvy j, bianca narbona and monica echeverry went to?
Idk I'm sorry :(
I don't think they'd be offended, but I don't think they'd help another woman out (outside of their circle) :(
Well if I end up looking like that ill be screaming my surgeons name from the roof tops just because I'm #teamwoman lol n they def have had work done they all have lumpy lipo on their backs and lipo incision scars
You are much prettier than those girls that work for starlets your face does not match your body at all!!! I kept going back and forth and was like damn is that really her lol I'm sure you will look insane after!!! I am doing th same procedures as you but in Miami though.. Keep in touch Hun!!! Sending positive thoughts your way. xoxo
Thank you hon'. Good luck to you too!! Hope all goes well, can't wait to see ur results!! :)
Ur a very pretty girl, before you spend thousands of dollars on surgery why not invest a couple hundred in a trainer and gym membership and a nutritionist. Seems like u could get ur results from a change in lifestyle :) but the best of luck to you :)
Thanks and yes, I've opted not to have the surgery and have been in the gym
Just keep positive and good things will happen :)
Thanks for the before and after pics of the starlets I knew they had work done I always wondered what they looked like before! Although i already saw Jessica mericee as she added her owns pics to her own IG love that she doesn't give a finuck what people think about it lol I keep backing and fourthing between Cabral and Duran! My wish is Yaris Sanchez shape! Hope you get the quote and results you desire hun xx
Thank you and you're welcome, I spent hours scouring the Internet for the before pics of the starlets like a creep lol
Lol I swear I originally thought these girls were blessed this way lol I'm from England so we aren't up to date on all this BBL stuff but when I realised I could get a body like them too I was scouring the Internet too and found this site! I follow almost all those starletts girls! m0m0's face wow what a transfermation! Is that just from under chin Lipo do you think? And don't even get me started on Jessicamericee waist... #waistenvy Your so pretty! Even though youve now opted out of SX, I think your wish pics are totally achievable!
I think momo (Monica echevery) just photographs reall well. Follow her on the new Vine app (video social networking app) she's not like WOWZERS in the vids. She just knows what camera angles suite her and she does her makeup flawlessly (post op), other than that, she's like dwarf short, and all that bulkiness on her chest, backside and thighs make her look really pudgy and chubby. I'm pretty sure she did her nose along with the under chin Lipo. (From looking at her older pics)
I found her on vine! Seems so weird to hear her speak she still has chubby cheeks but she looks so much better than before! She is really tiny ..well compared to soblessed she seems tiny! Might be just me and what i saw in there vine clips but the club they work at seems strange to me as all the bartenders appear to have had surgery and look glammed up but the dancers/strippers look quite skinny and not so glam! Is that normal?
Oh and she definitely got a ton of dental work done from comparing her old and new pics. Her teeh were jaggered and skew. From what I know, the girls aren't tied/contracted to any club in particular. They are hired as "main attractions" by club promotors to (obviously) promote and bring recognition to the club. They have no ties to any club or exotic dancers. Club promotors hire their "Dream Team" because they've made themselves a hot commodity and a beautiful team of bartenders via twitter, Instagram and vine. Clubs more than likely generate more money in beverage sales when they have them bar tending. I'm not quiet sure but I thinks the strippers keep a majority of their money, whereas the dream team split their tips equally, but alcohol sales go to the house.