I Am Traveling to the Dominican Republic for Surgery ... Dominican Republic, DO

Hey I am going to the Dominican Republic for...

Hey I am going to the Dominican Republic for surgery with Hector Cabral, and I have already spoke to him and he quoted me $5,000 which is very good, I want to know what some of your experiences were with him? And I would also like to know what you need to bring as in cloths, shoes, etc. and also any meds I need go bring or anything to make the trip more comfortable. any answers greatly appreciated :)
DR. Hector Cabral

Great luck on your journey
Welcome to rs!....
Also an awesome, clean reliable RH facility in the DR is SERENITY AND UPSCALE OWNED by our very own RS sustagurlfriend Liz aka njprbeauty!!! Chk out my journal page to view the pics on part 2 ok ...Liz rh home doesn't have drama , no robberies and she will stay w u til your under and be rt there tib pick u up after sx! These other facilities are robbing girls of there belongings while in Sx, or holding them up after they return to RH , kicking them out!! Girl ain't nobody got time for that , rt?
Welcome to RS! You must stop by my girls journey BROKLYNBEAUTY she is having sx w Dr. Cabral as well . Her journal is very informative as well as mine I might add but I went to a different PS. U can learn bits n pieces from everyone's journey. But most of all do take heed to this bby girl, make sure your healthy by going to ur PCP and getting a therall examination bcz it's so important that u chk ur iron count whch should be in the range of 12-15 and your BP!!! Ur PS just lost a patient bcz she had a HEART ATTACH while on SX bcz of HYPERTENSION !!! So be n no rush for anything please! You should order your viramins from mmh.com the pre opt and post opt pak in addition to taking your women's one a day according to your age group and an iron pill w at least. 65mg and 325 mg of FERROUS SULFATE bcz if u don't dr. Cabral won't perform sx of your not at least a 13 at the time of sx! Change your diet now eat more iron foods, a protein shake at least once a day, prepare your temple becz u have a WONDERFUL FOUNDATION and I think u have matched your PS quite well w your body! Ur wish pick of the young lady in the blue dress is so on point? That's YOU ! You hAve an S CURVE ALRDY u just need that waist SNATCHED !! Best wishes beautiful CABRAL BARBIE DOLL!!!
I just want to hug you! that wasn't even my question but I felt like you were talking to me..you really are a Real Friend. I love this site.
No problem...that's what REAL FRIENDS DO AND ARE FOR!!!