It is Time... - Dominican Republic, DO

Ever since i was in high school, I was always...

Ever since i was in high school, I was always jealous of other girls who were naturally endowed in the buttock area. Being African, I always felt as if it was my right to have a large ass. But wasn't the case. Now I know that there are many women out who have the same complex I have. Don't get me wrong, I love my body. I love me. I don't really have the need to change my body. But I do want to enhance what I already have. I'm doing this for me and now that I am in the financial potion to do so.... Why not? I haven't set a date yet just because I have started new job and haven't accumulated enough off for the time needed to heal after the procedure. I'm project though for April of 2014. I'm going for a natural look so I don't just want the butt, I want the hips as well. My choice of surgeon is Dr. De Los Santos. After doing much research, I am please with the work that she has done so far on many of women. I pray all goes well for me and I love the results. If there is anyone out there who has any advice, please share. I'm open.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Room for improvement

I'm 5'7" and 188lbs.

honestly yily is good but for a donkey booty duran is best hun. contact them.
I did try contacting them but I got no reply. I think if I express my desires to Dr De Los Santos, she could get me there lol... I hope
lol good luck. keep trying if a donkey is really what you want. Or try calling. They're at cilpa i didn't go there but hopefully they also have assistants. Or call the hospital directly and have them transfer you (fingers crossed sum1 speaks english) LOL

Change is coming

Hey lovelykiss, Is she in Santo Domingo?
for a big booty judy butt duran is your girl!

Ideal butt

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

What I would like my butt to look like.

I honestly don't know how many cc it's going to take to get my butt to look like this. Currently I'm working out and losing weight. I'm afraid by the time I have the procedure, I may not have enough fat tissue to transplant for the BBL. Anyone have any suggestions?

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon