Having a Brazilian Butt Lift, What to Take to Have the Insertions Heal Quickly - Dominican Republic, DO

I am having bbl with Dr Baez I'm not scared at all...

I am having bbl with Dr Baez I'm not scared at all just very nervous that I'm actually going to do this. The things to carry is what I'm scared about. I dont want to forget anything. From tips and ways to help me sleep better to meds for quick healing and recovery I welcome it. Advice on transport or recovery houses just bring it. Thank you much.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Thus far she is sweet and shows her patients love. Not just do surgery and thats the end of story. Her love prevails. I can't wait to meet her. I feel such energy from her through emails and from others reviews. She checks on you in your rh and calls you to find out your recovery process. she just started off so she doesnt have much reviews and pics yet but soon she will be the bomb cause the little info she has is great and affordable.

Do you go through with it? Any updates?
sorry ladies i never replied back but yes she is on real self if you inbox me i will gladly give you her name....and yes ladies she looks great... i been on this website since her bbl forgot i set up this page until now i tried to set one up and it said i already had a account lol
Can't wait to see your results best of luck on your journey
U r gonna look great
whats the app you used?
good luck with yours too babes cant wait to see your work
Good luck with your journey.
I have my deposit just waiting for her to email me with some pre surgery precautions
good luck with ur sx, hope all goes well!!
me too lol
I wish you the best!
I'm actually thinking of going with her as well please kep us posted
i will sweetie
omg my friend just had hers done two days ago with dra. baez! This lady is the sweetest being ever! she is super nice and caring the appt is early morning but she didnt do surgery till after four her english is not great but her husband is there the whole time and his english is fluent after surgery she checks on you. i didnt stay overnight with my friend i stayed at the hotel ..hostal san fransico de asis.. very cute cozy spot we paid fifty us dollars per night this discount is with cash and u have to stay on first floor because no elevators.. it is walking distance from hospital ..the driver we used was jose bristo 809 817 2608..anyways her tummy and back and arms has no fat on it dra beaz removed seven liters of fat :o and i believe she had 1300 cc into each cheek her surgery was july/1 i did leave santo yesterday she was swollen butt i could tell the difference in her butt big time she was completely flat with a box shape now she has natural curves hope this helps!!!
this helps alot...is your friend on realself...i would like to see how she looks. I'm nervous, I dont want a big fake looking booty I want it too look natural after all it is
hi. your post actually does not help as much without your friends name and pics. how do you, as a friend have so much info but leave out the important parts?
Good luck with your process! look up the doctor and you will see some of her work. not much but she has some and check on mmh too.
I don't know about this comment, something is off. Any ways I'm going to Baez next month. Good luck with your surgery Sernity.
Thank you!!!! I feel confident hearing this! Lol