Having a Brazilian Butt Lift, What to Take to Have the Insertions Heal Quickly - Dominican Republic, DO

I am having bbl with Dr Baez I'm not scared at all...

I am having bbl with Dr Baez I'm not scared at all just very nervous that I'm actually going to do this. The things to carry is what I'm scared about. I dont want to forget anything. From tips and ways to help me sleep better to meds for quick healing and recovery I welcome it. Advice on transport or recovery houses just bring it. Thank you much.

Do you go through with it? Any updates?
sorry ladies i never replied back but yes she is on real self if you inbox me i will gladly give you her name....and yes ladies she looks great... i been on this website since her bbl forgot i set up this page until now i tried to set one up and it said i already had a account lol
Can't wait to see your results best of luck on your journey
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Thus far she is sweet and shows her patients love. Not just do surgery and thats the end of story. Her love prevails. I can't wait to meet her. I feel such energy from her through emails and from others reviews. She checks on you in your rh and calls you to find out your recovery process. she just started off so she doesnt have much reviews and pics yet but soon she will be the bomb cause the little info she has is great and affordable.