Team YILY/DURAN...A House Divided?...NOT!!! - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello Dolls, since this is my first time posting...

Hello Dolls, since this is my first time posting let me tell y'all a little bit about myself. I'm a 39yr old single mom with 3 gorgeous kids 22,18and16. So yes everyone is practically grown. I grew up with my brothers calling me SPONGE BOB SQARE ASS...lol. So I've been wanting to have six for my buttocks for about 15yrs now. However it was never the right time well guess what Dolls...NOW IS MY TIME!!! I'm turning 40 soon and my baby is 16yrs old so I think its time for me to do something for ME. So after years of researching Drs in the US Drs in Mexico and doctors in the DR, I've decided to to with Dr YILY...YEAHHHHHH. I've gotten plenty of quotes and I've talked to different people from different doctors offices but I had to pick the Dr I felt was the BEST FOR ME. A person knows which Dr is BEST for them, its a connection that you get and if you don't feel it then you better wait for it. When in doubt... BE STILL. So here is where it gets tricky...I have a 22yr old daughter who's getting her buttocks done also and after months of research herself we agreed we both was going to Dr. Yily so I was all excited UNTIL... She came to me and said "Mommy I'm not sure if I'm going to Dr Yily...I might go to Dr Duran." So now I'm sitting there with this very confused look on my face because I thought we was both TEAM YILY so I had to step out of mommy mode and talk to her like the adult she is and although I felt like we was Team Yily I had to except the fact that she did not. I asked her to explain why and so like I said prior YOU have to pick the Dr that's BEST FOR YOU! She said she is not sure yet so I guess we will wait and see. Smh

Decisions...Decisions... Decisions

Hello Dolls, while waiting for my daughter to make a decision I figured I would continue doing some research on thing we need to take with us to the DR. Well firs of all let me tell y'all what I'm hoping to have done. I'm hoping to get TT,BBL,lipo to my abs, arms, back, flanks, and waist & BL...I know it sounds like a lot but its not. Well yes it is but Ive been telling myself it's not...lol. Anyway I've been trying to get a list together and I have gotten some great ideas from other Dolls. However, I'm wondering with all the things I'm having done...How can I ensure myself that I will be as comfortable as possible? So I said to myself and myself said huh? Lol jk...Instead of buying a $30 boppy pillow that might not be comfortable why not look into an inflatable cushion so that way I can adjust the softness or the firmness of the cushion. So I found found this great little doughnut cushion for $13 and its made from durable rubber. Its called Carex inflatable ring cushion its18" and instead of that big ole pillow you can deflate it and pack it away without up a lot of space. Its on Amazon.com. And while searching I found this inflatable lounge chair and ottoman for $26. I was like WOW that looks really comfortable so I was thinking of trying that also. That's on Amazon. com too. Hold on there's one more thing I want y'all to check out and tell me what y'all think its called the Winds wedge inflatable back support. I figured it might be comfortable being that I probably won't be able to lay flat for some time and its only $15. Ima just make sure to have some patches and glue...JUST IN CASE... lol. Well Dolls check out those things because they might be useful to y'all as well. But tell me what you think about them. Well until next time kiss kiss.

Sorry for typos

Hey Dolls I'm sorry for the typos. But the name of that wedge is Wonda Wedge not Winds...lol

OH MY...ITS ALMOST THAT TIME!!!!!!

Hello Dolls, Oh my...its almost that time. I'm sooo excited i have 65 days left and I'm just ready to go. So I've purchase most of the things that I needed. I still need to pick up some little odds and ends but for the most part I have everything. I'm just ready to board the plane and be in Santo Domingo I'm going to get there 5 days earlier so that I can have some fun before surgery and I will be there 10 days after so I'll be there for a total of 15 days. although I still have 28 pounds to lose I believe I can do that in the next 60 days. well ladies full you're going before me I wish you all well of those are y'all who will be there with me I can't wait to meet y'all. afterlife 83 girl I cannot wait to meet you. well ladies I'll talk to you in a little bit.

OMG...IM REALLY ON MY WAY.

Hello Dolls, I am so excited right now I just emailed Dr. Yily my flight information. I don't know how anyone else feel what I feel so super excited right now. this is been such a long time coming that I just I can't describe my feelings I just feel like I'm floating today. well for the dogs before me I want to say thank you for your stories for the ones that is before me I want to say good luck to you the one that will be there with me I'll see you soon doll.

I can't believe its happening to me.

Im sitting at work just thinking that in less then 30 days until i will be in DR...The first 5 days i want to have the time of my life. Then prepare for my sx. IM
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Hey honey just checking on you. Update, lol . Tell your brother I said he better take care of my big booty sister!
Safe travels.
I hope your ready sis... before you know it you will be getting that blue pill ;)
Yessss, im so ready to go. I got my confirmation for the 8th this morning so I'm at peace now. I'm just playing the waiting game. But i keep buying more stuff that i probably don't need. This is nerves causing me to nit pick at things i "might" need. I will just be glad when we are in our healing process.
Congrats on your journey Future Yily Doll. March is our month and it's right around the corner. Best Wishes
thank you so much doll so when is your surgery date?
March 6th is my big day I'm excited, anxious, nervous, frustrated some of everything
oh okay that's what's up I'll be there on the 5th but my surgery is not until the 10th so if you need anything when I get there and get a phone I'll give you my number.
Girl we can share the excitement :) finally we are close enough to taste it... counting the days... You still staying at the condo?
Congrats. I wish you and your daughter a successful surgery and speedy revovery.
Thank you so much...Good Luck to you as well.
How u been ms lady? No updates?
hey lady, I've been doing fine working like a slave even trying to pay for this trip for our wonderful transformation. how you been?
Hey big luscious. Guess who!!! I got my surgery date 3/11/13 team Yily all the way!
Hey Afterlife83, Thats great. I wish you nothing butt the best. lol
We are scheduled for the same day ;)
Good luck to you and your daughter!!!
Thank you so much.
I am with you - I will be 38 next month and I have an almost 16 year old and a 12 year old - I want to do this for me not for anyone else at all - I had a beautiful body even after my first son (34 - 22 - 38) who I had at 23 but my second not so much lol - I had him at 26. I used to be against this and said workout eat right and it will pay off - well sometimes it just doesn't and you know what we are living longer why live with a body you are unhappy with when you can have a body that you love - that is my motto. Go for it - as mentioned below - both doctors are amazing - I still haven't decided who I am going with but I know I will be making my decision soon as I want to go in January so, I have to get cracking lol.
Hey Hourglass38, I use to so small but after having kids and a little aging things just begin to do there own thing lol...I've tried everything to get the shape I want but now I'm just going to what I should have been done a long time ago and get my six. I wish you the best with making your decision.
thank you love - its scary but I know the end result will be amazing! that is the part that has me excited!
Congratulations to you both eirher doctors are great! Good luck n your decision!
Thank you so much...They are both great doctors that's why I will be OK with either one she choose.
Aren't you proud of her! Good luck to both of you:)