Need Help Planning Everything with Yily - Dominican Republic

Hello world, This time I am really going to get my...

Hello world, This time I am really going to get my procedure is anybody else going to dr or went to doctor yily to help me prepare for October 15th. I need to really know what to bring, how to pay, what is the pain going to be like. Where is a good place to stay? I need to book everything soon so please let me know ASAP
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Thanks for sharing will be following your journey. All the best.
Hello ladies, Yily didn't ask me to send a deposit. So I figured I just pay in full on my date. Am I missing anything?
No deposit required? Have they confirmed your surgery date
Yes. I emailed yily and asked for a March date. And 2 days later she emailed back saying that I had been put on the March calendar and my date was set.
I am going to see Yily, surgery for Oct. 2! Let me know if you have any additional questions, I'd be more than happy to help...
@leebee43 hi I am be of some assistance, I'm still currently here in Dr. 4days post op.... inbox I can give u more details
I'm trying to plan for Oct 15th. Maybe we'll see each other that week.
Wire your payment a week in advance because it takes that long for her to receive the deposit. Where you stay depends on what you are looking for. I am staying at Gianna Colombo Recovery House. She has a good relationship with Yily and can maneuver you through the process easily. The pain is something you will have to experience for yourself. It's more discomfort than pain. Your body will feel beat up.
wire your payment where? Yily informed me both through email and whatsapp to pay in cash the day of at CIPLA
I wired my money to Yily bank because I didn't want to carry that much cash on me. Her wire information should be in your quote.