Yily April 23 2014- Dominican Republic, DO

Hello All, It's my first review so here goes....

Hello All,
It's my first review so here goes. I've wanted a bbl for the longest now and now I'm having more guts to do it. I've research and research and with some more instense research, I've come to the conclusion that this is what I am going for. I've emailed Dr Yily and Dr Duran for feedback and quotes, I can see they are some busy ppl. First all the emails that was posted and the email address on both website was not invalid so I had to call them, that was no luck cause it was an answering machine in Spanish and I do not speak the language. ' I'm learning the language now' lol... anyways, I left a message but no call back, I've facebook them and no response. LONG and behold, I get an email reply, sucks cause all I sent was pics of me and wish pics, no info on myself so they ask me to send my info to them, weight, height, age, etc. I dont know how to measure myself, does anyone know how? can you help me? thanks in advance.

Happy 4th July!

It's the 5th of July and Im still waiting for a quote and date. I guess it's the waiting game now, I want to buy Fajate but don't want to buy the wrong size, any suggestion?

Heard from Yily's assistant today!

Heard from Yily's assistant today, still didn't get a quote but I heard Dr.Yily is pregnant (congrats) what a beautiful experience. Best wishes to her!
I did read that she will be taking off after the second week of November since she will be in her last trimester. My SX date was schedule last week of November so now I have to find another date... I like her clients reviews, so Dr. Yily it is...

Got a quote and moving MoVES!

Got a response from Dr. Duran( 8-11-13), something about emails being mixed up and that is why she hasn't respond. It's ok' her email good me to call her assistant Elizabeth and get the dates together. I called Elizabeth but couldn't really hear her so it wasn't a good connection. I will try again tomorrow. I want to make a deposit to hold my date, once I do that, I have to find a flight. I'm hoping I can get off work. My SX date now is Oct-17-13,Elizabeth said its open and I'm aiming for that day. But will call to confirm tomorrow and deposit the money.
Some of the reviews on here are so helpful; I don't know what I would do without this site. So thank you' to all the ladies that took the time to share this journey. It's been so helpful in many ways! Thanks again.

I'm will start to get my things together, vitamins, make an appointment with PCP for meds. Gotta order 'make me heal kit' I read that it will help so much with recovery. Ill get all my supplies throughout the month. RS has a check list' of things we need for surgery. It's so helpful! I will be turning to the list each time I'm shopping. Thanks ladies.

Once I deposit money for SX date, I will RSVP a RH... Driver, nurse etc

As for now, ill be reading other reviews and getting more tips from everyone on here.
Goodnight

Had to change Dates, couldn't get off work

Work denied my request for time off in October so I need to call Elizabeth with another date. Hopefully November after Thanksgiving! I had got a quote from Yily early I'm my journey and it was less than Duran but I love Dr. Duran's work. So I decided to stick with Duran. She responded so quick to emails and Elisabeth has been very helpful with changes and questions.
Now I have to figure out these dates again! So upset, but gotta work need the money so I can't really complain. I'm hoping they do surgery during that time since its thanksgiving and all. Well that all for now, when I book the date again, I will be back to update. Happy healing all and beat of Luck.

It's so hard to coordinate dates and work!

Oh GOSH! another denial from work for a vacation in November, it's pretty busy during the winter so I think I have to go during January. I'm hoping I can get an approval from work than ask for an appointment date with Dr. Duran. It's so hard trying to get off work than making appt with SX. This will be my 3rd attempt to try an book a SX date and get approval from work.
On another note, I've ordered some vitamins, iron with VItmin C B-12 folic and copper all in one pill. I hope this is ok. So ima gonna take a capsule once a day. Does anyone take seperate pills? These pills Are too big for one and way too many pills at once. So I hope this 'all In One capsule' will do the trick. ( crossing my fingers) I read another review and someone was taking this all in one pill and it was fine so ill try it for now. So ill try to figure another date and reschedule again, and request another vacation date again. That's all for now ladies. Happy healing all. I love reading everyone's experience on RS, it's so helpful! I'm happy to have found this site.

Really go now!

Wasn't able to follow through with last appt. I've set me date ' April 23' talk to Yira and RSVP a RH with Yasmin. Gotta do all my deposit today and it's officiall!

Deposit confirm, date secured and flight booked!

Need to make deposit at Yasmin RH and I should be set. Just need to gather my things and pack light. Don't want to pack more than I can drag on my way back. Since I'm getting arms done.

Hemo level is 13.3

I've gotten blood work done last week and my HEMO LEVEL IS 13.3, which is great since I have such low iron, I've been taking Iron pills from the vitamin shoppe. IRON with Vitamin C, B12 Folic Acid and Copper. $8 a bottle and I got two bottles. I've been taking it off and on the last 2months. I've ordered MAKE ME HEAL vitamins, I'll start taking them 2wks prior to surgery. I've read great recovery reviews on it. I'll be looking for a FAJA garment this week. Ttyl ladies, happy healing to all on the other side.

41 more days! Nervous as hell and not ready

Time is creeping up and I've been busy with work, family day to day life:)
Been reading lots of reviews and some are scary and some are hopeful, I can only wish for the best and pray for a healthy recovery, pray The Lord keep us all in his hands.
I emailed Dr. YiLy, well her assistant Yira to confirm my date April 23! She confirm so that ease my mind. I am staying at Yasmin's RH, she has responded to every email mad has been helpful with booking at her place. Than I read negative reviews about her service, everyone has their preference and I respect it, that's why it's good to tell your experience so others can learn from it. I hope I don't have those negative experience at the RH during my stay. We will see..

I'm so scared since the days are getting closer and I'm alone going to DR. I'm hoping to meet some girls at the house so I won't feel so alone.

I don't have much to update, just wanted to let you all know its close and I'll keep you updated when I get closer. I read on some review that I should not over pack and bring only what is needed. I'll pack light cause I'm getting my arms done and don't want to carry more than I can handle.

My PCP will not prescribe me any mess, she is soooo against me going outside the country. I knew she would be, I just ask if I did have surgery in the states does she think I'm healthy enough to have lipo. She said I was physically fit and healthy but would not recommend surgery in DR. I didn't even want to talk about it no more cause she was going on and on about it. So I guess I'll get what I have to get in DR.

Well that's all for now, hope all is well and happy healing to all on the other side. Xoxoxo

A Month AWAY! Time is flyin and I'm nervous just thinkin about it!

So it's a month away, flying out the 22nd I April and surgery scheduled for the 23rd. I'm now freakin out more cause my menstrual was late and if I'm doing the math right, my menstrual will be here during my surgery date! That's just not good. Has anyone had their menstrual during surgery? This is crazy, I can't even think about rescheduling after all the appointments I've schedule and reschedule during the last year.

Just gotta think positive, even though I'm freakin-out inside. I've just been packing, and making sure I got everything. Don't want to pack too much but enough, I really don't want to carry anything back cause I heard arm lipo is so painful and you don't have much arm strength. I'll be packing light, since I'll have ensure/ protein/ fiber liquid/powered stuff I would have to check my bags in since they will not allow it in the plane with you. Well I've been reading everyone's review and I'm learning more and more about the trip. This is such a great site... Well happy Healing to all in the other side. And good luck to all. I'll be back once I have something to write about.

13 days away!!

13 days away till I fly out to DR! Started ' Make Me Heal vitamins' today.. It's so hard to swallow all these pills! I have to take it one at a time and at least 10-20 mins apart. I'm gonna have a hard time with the post-op vitamins. Prior to these vitamins. I will do what it takes to make sure I'm healthy for this procedure. I've emailed YIRA to confirm again and haven't had a response. I don't know why it takes so long just to return an email... The RH I'm staying at is Yasmin's RH and she has been nice responding to my email, makes me feel at ease. I wish the clinic will do the same.. Well that's all for now. Will update again next week before heading to the airport.

Surgery I'm less than 9days and no response from Yily's assistant

Ok... I've emailed Yira and Yily twice! Just to confirm I'm still on for the 23rd. Yira did send me a cal-invite back when I sent the deposit. But I still want to make sure I'm on the list for next week. Maybe it's me being paranoid but who wouldn't be! Anywho... It's 9days away and I've been running thru my check-list to pack and reading reviews for what not to bring and what to bring, making sure I have everything I need. I don't want to carry much, I know half that stuff won't come back with me since I'll be using most of it there. Like pads, chuxs etc... Well.. Till next time ladies, I'll update again next week. Good luck to all you ladies
Duran or Yily

Dr. Yily

Good luck hun.. i fly to DR on 23rd, thinking of you and i hope ur sx goes well xx
Yes another girl i looked at on her had her minstrel and yily gave her a transfusion because of the blood loss.. she said she felt so much better afterwards. Try n budget that in if u can hope it helped
Welcome to RS beautiful, Can u please inbox me the email u used for duran and yily. I need to have my sx on the 12th of april as I have a week off of work. Thanks
I have Dr. yily. drayilyplastica@gmail.com If you email using that email, her assistant YiRA will respond with the next step. Good luck in your journey.
Thank iiii just got a quote. Hot danm!!! I'm excited. I will update you. Thanks hun
I will be looking for you lol
Congrats will be following ur journey!! P.s I will also be at Yasmin on the 23
That's great! I will follow your journey as well. Have you purchase your flights?
No not yet they are in the 7-8 hundreds and I'm really hoping they go down
It should be cheaper coming out of New Orleans. Hope you get it soon. Good luck.
Hey Hun I am going to her January 2nd if you can get the time from work and go then ... I need a buddy!
I'm going to Yily around January. I hope everything works out for u!
I'm trying to go in the beginning of January, let me know if you want to link up.
Ok boo.! Do you know what RH you want to stay? I'm thinking about real recovery armonia. I looked them up on fb
hey good luck!!! welcome
Thank you and good luck on your journey As well.
@bklynbeauty your journey has been a great help to me. OMG! I love your blog, reviews, comments, it's so helpful. Ill be keeping in touch with you. You look great btw! Best of luck to you too
Hi , I have been going back and forth with Duran about getting a consultation date ... How can I best reach Elizabeth via phone and what was the best time for u to call... I'm frustrated :( thank u so much mama
Best of luck to you! I love Durán's work! Can't wait to be a Durán doll a month after you!! Will follow your journey :)

Welcome!

Have you had a response yet?

I got a response from Dr. Yily's assistant, still no response from Dr.Duran. I guess I'll be going to YiLy
Call her or email her!!
If u need then umber to write her thru whatsapp, inbox me
What e-mail address did you use and got a response?
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-