Can't imagine myself with boobs lol - Miami, Florida Coral Gables

So let's start with a little about me... I'm 24,...

So let's start with a little about me... I'm 24, lesbian, weigh 140 (i don't look it), lives in New York, and i have no kids. I've never had "boobies" or very much of a curvy figure, and after years of looking at myself in the mirror, i said, "self? you gonna have to accept yourself for what you look like cause bitch you don't got Beyonce' money"! and i never thought much about it until.......

My good friend told me one day, "I'm tired of exercising! I aint about that life.... i'm going to the Dominican Republic to get some work done and i'm going to come back a brand new bitch". So to make a long story short, that's how i got here. I googled info about plastic surgery in D.R and i found realself with amazing transformations from different doctors at reasonable prices and i was SOLD! :) So i decided i wanted breast augumentation and brazilian butt lift. The doctors i have in mind are Duran, Yily, and Beaz... all for different reasons, but i'll get into that later... (My mission right now is to get quotes from each)

Duran Quote

Dra Agustina Hilario Durán

Hi girl
I need to know about health history
Also if smoker
If everything is ok you can get this liposcultur, bbl and ba
My price us5,300
Medication before surgery:
i like To know hemoglobin level if It is possible If not You can use a month before: Iron with ácido folico and vitamin C and B12 (only It before surgery)
Use 2 days before surgery antibacterial soap for take shower like dermiscrub liquid soap.
And
Lioton gel (heparin gel)
Arnica (tab y crema)
Other:
toallas sanitarias (pad)
Franela o t sirt cotton (blanco, white)
Toallitas húmedas (wipes)
Ropa cómoda (confortable clothes)
This price includes:

•Pre-surgical medical examinations
•Cardiologic Evaluation
•Photographs (before and after surgery)
•Operating Room
•Anesthesia
•Post-surgical Accessory (1 Garment)
•Supplies and disposable materials
•Medicines (analgesics and antibiotics)
•Medical fees
•One night at the clinic
•One night of nursing care
•Consultation and medical checks before and after surgery
•Physician examinations and consultations, pre and post-operative
This price excludes the cost of medical insurance and post-operative medications. The medical insurance is a requirement and its purpose serves to ensure that you are covered in the event that you will need to be transferred to a local hospital in case of an emergency. The cost of this insurance is $130 USD. The cost of the post-operative medication is $150 USD
The patient is responsible for reserving their flight and stay. I recommend that my patients stay at a recovery house to ensure they are receiving the proper care during their recovery. Please reserve your stay and send me the details of your choice upon confirmation of surgery. You will need to be here for at least 10 days.
Florida suites
Av. Bolívar No. 203, esq. Armando Rodríguez. La Esperilla, Santo Domingo, República Dominicana
Tel (809)412-1212, ext. 258
+1 809-595-3109
Jazmine RH +1809 916-3543 and 1809531-2988
Soraya RH 1809 856-2002
If you would like to secure your date for surgery, please send a $250 deposit
Bank Account (for deposit, You can transfer money from Citibank To my bank Banreservas)
Banco de reservas República Dominicana.
200 02 092 000588 4
Agustina Hilario Duran
Suis BRRDDOSD
ABA 021000089
Please note: This deposit is non-refundable unless due to medical or emergency purposes, which then must be accompanied by proper documentation.
Our airport is located in the city of Santo Domingo and is called Las Americas International Airport (SDQ).
These are the airlines that provide commercial flights from there United States:
· American Airlines
· Continental Airlines
· Delta Airlines
· Spirit Airlines (Cheap)
· Jet Blue (Cheap)
Please send me an email once you have sent the deposit so that I can confirm and secure your date. Also provide me with your flight information and recovery house details once you have them so that I am able to ensure you have everything you need for your stay.

Dra. Agustina Hilario Duran
The International Center of Advanced Plastic Surgery (CIPLA)
137 Avenida Pedro Henriquez Urena, 2nd. Floor Suite 212, Sector La Esperilla, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
(809) 565-5348 | Cell: (809) 707-7163 | (809) 331-5050 ext. 212,
hilarioplasticsurg@hotmail.com

~ Does amazing bbls, but i'm a bit skeptical about her breast work also very hard to get in contact with. I was stalking her for weeks. Makes me wonder if i needed her for whatever reason post op it would be impossible!

Beaz Quote

Dra Australia Fragoso Baez

Hello . Price for the surgeries that you are requesting Breast implants, liposculture to abdomen, waist, back, flanks plus Brazilian butt lift (including hips) is US$ 3800 dollars, which includes:
-Airport pick up
-evaluation by plastic surgeon
-Chest X-ray
-EKG
-Cardiovascular evaluation
- Laboratory exams
-Anesthesia
-Surgeries
-Overnight stay in the clinic
-First compressive garment
-Free of charge follow ups
-Medication post-surgery (antibiotics and analgesics)
- Lymphatic drain massages and ultrasound massages are not included , cost is 300 dollars extra
You must be less than 180 pounds or around that in order to have surgery and diminish risk of complications. Dates from May and summer time will be schedule at the end of the year. If you have any clinical condition you must obtain clearance from your doctor, if you smoke you must quit two months before surgery and have clearance of your pulmonologist. The amount of fat transfer to your buttocks depends on how many cc can be extracted with liposuction. Your results also depend on your hemoglobin level if you want to get excellent results you really have to be healthy and no anemia. I recommend you to begin taking vitamins (C and B complex, folic acid, iron) and please ask your primary can doctor to take some blood test like glycaemia, full blood cell count and creatinine at least to know if you can have all surgeries done.
Important info:
Your date for surgery is important because I work from Monday to Friday. I just have one patient per day (I also have to go to a public hospital to perform reconstructive surgeries) and days available for surgery are Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, you also have to arrive one day before surgery to be evaluated and have lab work done, if you are arriving early is better for you because lab test can be done from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm.
Medication included in you package are antibiotics, analgesics and gastric protection medication, all drugs provided are given to take by mouth, but you will have to buy Enoxaparin, water pill and creams for bruises and any other medication not previously included, medicines aren’t expensive here so you will spend less than 150 dollars. Massages are not included. You should bring compression socks to wear them after surgery. Your compressive garment included is a Fajate or VOE’s brand item if you want one more garment it cost 120-150 dollars.
I work with a team, my cardiologist will evaluate you and my anesthesiologist will examine you and discuss what type of anesthesia suits you right, you might have epidural block or general anesthesia. Anesthesiologist and cardiologist have the last word about how many procedures can be done safely on you.
If you are aiming to have a breast augmentation, there are several brands of breast implants but all are silicone gel cohesive, texturized implants (Silimed, Eurosilicone, and Donasis) depending on the brand you choose then your quote might be lower or higher, (Silimed is the most expensive brand as we do not have mentor implants anymore). If you have breast surgery at the same time with Brazilian Butt lift, you have to know that you could face some issues with the projection and volume of your butt after surgery as you will have to sleep over your back.
Plastic surgery is not the same as weight loss surgery; you have to be inside normal range of BMI (Body Mass Index) or just overweight to have surgery. If you smoke or use addictive drugs you must quit them, two or three months before surgery and two months after too in order to get good results and no complications. Plastic surgeries are for healthy people or those who have any clinical condition but are under control, if you have any disease you have to consult and get approval of your doctor before surgery.
We are located in Santo Domingo (capital of the country), Dominican Republic; the nearest airport is Las Americas International Airport (SDQ). I work at Instituto de Cirugia Especializada, the clinic is placed in Gazcue neighborhood (Address is Bolivar Avenue 208, suite 405, 4th floor), and it is near to hotels and colonial zone; my cellphone number is 18098908143 and office number 18096899342. If you need transportation or a recovery house, there are several in Santo Domingo areas; I don’t work with an exclusive recovery house and i don’t have a preferred one. You can hire a taxi driver at a recovery house, from my office or from yellow pages, a round trip from my office to the place you are staying it costs about 10 dollars. Recovery houses are the best place to stay as they can offer all services but some patients don’t feel fine staying there. You can hire a nurse (around 2000 Dominican pesos for her services but nurses don’t know much English and they won’t spend 24 hours with you) if you want to stay in a hotel. You will need to come to my office for follow up 2-3 times during your stay in the country. This is a link in Google maps with the location of my clinic and the second it is a link for small hotels in Santo Domingo, you can stay at other renowned hotels too.
You will have to stay in Santo Domingo from 10 -14 days depending on the surgeries you will get. You will be able to get back to your work in two weeks (average). Your follow up visits are included and you don’t have to pay more money for them, you will have to pay only if you receive any service that was not previously included.
I know some English but I can’t speak fluently, my assistant will help me in your evaluation to have a better communication.
It is not necessary to deposit to my bank account to lock a surgery date, you just have to confirm your surgery 3 weeks before traveling here but you can if you are willing to do it. I just accept cash and payments with credit cards have a 10% taxes by the clinic. you can transfer total cost of your surgery if you are willing to when your date of surgery is close. This is how you can deposit/wire;
Bank: Banco Popular Dominicano
Account Number: 778276212
Swift code: BPDODOSX
Recipient: Australia Altagracia Fragoso Báez
City: Santo Domingo
Country: Dominican Republic
I don’t have paypal account and I don’t like to receive money by western union as I don’t have enough time to get the money. Once you deposit the money you can send me an email and i will confirm that everything is ok. If you have a problem and you need to have your deposit I will charge you some money for transfer and electronic consults (around 100 dollars) but the rest I can send it back to you. Questions or doubts about the price or the elements included in your surgery package just email and I will reply as fast as I can but please try to send all of them in just one email in order to make things easier for me as I receive several emails in just one day.
Sincerely,
Australia Fragoso Baez, MD.
Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery.

your breast wont need a big scar as they are not sagging, maybe a periareolar scar will be enough, you dont look to have a lot of fat so if you are looking for a big butt you should consider gaining some weight

~I love how fast Beaz responds and her breast work is amazingggggg! Her bbls are ok from what i seen so far... nothing spectacular... -__-

Yilly Quote

A few of my wish pics!

Is anyone else struggling to gain weight?

Its so harrrddddd! Never been thick, always been slim. I def need to gain more weight to get my desired look but nothing seems to be working. I weigh about 140, looking to gain at least 20 more pounds... Any suggestions? Am i doing too much as far a trying to gain more weight?
Dr. Jacob Frieman

Can you giue me the contact info for Yily and Baez quotes? Did you send the deposits through Bank Account? And is that true that saggier your breast are the bigger the scar? Is it visible?
i have a hard time gaining too...the only thing that helped me was birth control..lol. im not suggesting that...but another way it to eat 6 medium size meals a day... include meat in them or potatos. snack on beef jerky or nuts... also spring for a smoothie instead of a regular drink. I've been eating like crazy!!!lol. good luck girl
Hey girl good luck to you too :)
Love ur review! Hey ny ;) best of luck to u @shebefly. I love Baez breast work too . Durans breast work is also nice n I'm going to her in 6 days for my ba/bl and bbl . I've gained 20 lbs for procedure cuz I want a big beautiful upside down hearty bubble too! Will continue to follow ur journey doll :)
thx my love, will def be following your journey also!
I'm having the same problem! I too slim and need about 20 pounds too! Ugh! The struggle! I'm going to duran in may and if I want my desired look I better pack on the pounds quick! Lol
yea gurl, i'm taking my ass to GNC 2morrow... imma find SOMETHING!
oops I clicked the post comment w/o being done.....I'll be in DR next month and will go see her and other doctors in person. Good luck on your journey.
Girl I have the opposite problem! I'm 5'5, weigh 155 and trying to lose some damn weight so its easier for the docs to shape me. Grrrrrr. By the way I'm also talking to Baez, I will be in D
lmao.. this surgery shit is really a roller coaster ride! lol
I'm going with Baez. I don't want a HUGE BBL, I want something that enhanced my curves. Good luck in your transformation!
Hi what made you pick Baez? I'm considering her also.
yes i loooove her breast work!!!
thank you!
Thankssss! & Goodluck to yall too...
Welcome and good luck,I'm scheduled with Yily on October 28,2013
28th is my date also cipila about to be packed lol
Lavishdoll check ur inbox
You gonna look GOOOOOD!! I'm going to Yily in Jan. Good luck :)