Ready Like Yesterday - Dominican Republic, DO

Hey dolls!!! Ok let me admit, i've been a stalker...

Hey dolls!!! Ok let me admit, i've been a stalker of this site and have finally decided
To go from flat booty to ms new booty. I am waiting for my quote from duran. Having to translate everything is s job alond let me tell you. However, from what i see her results are bangin like bang bang lol...i know she can give me the results i want. Honestly i dont need this procedure though want it. I could eat right and go to the gym but truth be told i'm lazy..lol and squats is not going to give me the results i need! I am 5'5 regular weight is 135 though i'm up to 146. I dont know if i need a tt or if lipo will do. What do you ladies think? I plan to go to the DR in feb or march. I checked with salas in miami still waiting on quote from his office as well.however a duran doll is what i'm after. I am more ready then ever to start this journey...by the way ladies you all look marvelous with your new results, i'm ready to join :)

got quote from duran

So i got my quote from duran, now waiting on response from yily...duran is the booty doc and yily the waist doc...so undecided!! They would make a power team!! Whats funny is i am a licensed massage therapist since 09 and even thought abt the fact they could use me on their team, someone who speaks english!!! I'm just sayin :) i look so forward to this procedure. i am small and could definitely get out of this size 5 i have been in years after years! Once yily respondes i will make my decision and pay my deposit...whoot whoot!!!!!

okay i'm curious now a saturday date???

I was just given a date for a saturday...surely this cant be coming from a doctor in the DR when it says hours are monday thru friday. Has anyone else had a saturday date? I am trying to prevent from being scammed!!!!

date scheduled

So i am scheduled with baez for march, i think she won me over just alone with her constant contact. I need to be able to get intouch on a regular with my doctor. I would love to see more of her work. I might end up changing my mind back to duran but as of right now after reading reviews i think i am going to stay away from cipla. I think any more booty rather big or little will do me some justice. Also i want a tiny waist...i am so excited i cant wait, i have plenty of time to get everything together and she said i cant smoke two months before surgery, which i need to quit anyway...i heard you gain weight when you stop...that can be extra fat for my booty...lol.. if anyone has pictures of her work, i would love to see...thanks!!!!

Duran is for me?

Duran's dolls are vibrant...they give me life!!! She was my first choice, think i am going to stick with her. Whats her dates looking like the first of the yr do you ladies know? She gave me a quote having difficulties calling to schedule appt. Baez hospitality is on point but i can find lil to none reviews with pics of results on her. Duran is all over the place...snatching the waist and them bootys are perfection...can some direct to how to call to schedule? So i can send deposit? My phone wont dial out to the Dominican...

got all my quotes

I got all my quotes now i'm just trying to decide which doc is the right one for myself and can give me the waist and booty of my satisfaction! I am small, not bony. I can def. Use some lipo. Sent yily pics heard shes the queen of recommending tummy tucks for myself she didnt. I have nice hips their actually my best asset and i have a lil butt not much so its still in this age a panny...lol i am booked with baez. However duran has always
Been my first choice, i dont want that much ass though and all i keep thinking is what if she makes it too big!! Yily has bad reviews, but i judge people off my own experience. Her waist game is beautiful. So i am driving myself insane debating between who and when. Also if everyone says their not up to date medically, how in the hell do they get all that lab work read under 24hrs and in the US the least is a 48hrs. I am star struck on that one, has anyone else thought of that? I will get all vitamins in december for i here too much iron can make you sick. Also i plan on getting my prescription here if my doctor goes for it. Well anywho thats my update as of now.

article i found about a doctor in DR

so undecided between yily and duran

Ladies i am so torn between the two i dont know what to do. I have looked at endless pics over and over and both ladies do beautiful work. I'm on the flat side and my fat is in my stomach only. Tried to upload pic but it didnt upload. I want a small waist and a a$$ that sits up in my jeans like
Bam!!! Lol...this is the hardest decision. I have an appointment just need to decide between the two so i can relax my mind and prepare everything else. Abt to try and upload again hopefully it will load so i can here some opinions...okay thats all for now :)

yily or duran?????

So undecided who can bring my sexy back and change my a$$ from being flat...lol

good look for myself

With my body frame this will fit me perfectly...still undecided between yily and duran

TEAM YILY FEBRUARY!!!!

so after carefully going through endless pics and reviews i have finally chosen the doctor whom i think will be right for me!! there's something about her signature waist that hooked me. booty is great but the waist is everything!!! also i see that with thinner chics like myself she has the touch! for the next couple months i will carefully plan and get everything prepared. i am so excited as i now start my journey as a yily doll!! my appointment is set all i have to do is purchase my plane ticket and passport i have never been out of the country so i look forward to that as well will probably leave a couple days early to enjoy the sand, food and blue water....i have faith in the man above and know with out a doubt he will be my side through out this process....wish you ladies well, thanks much for the pre and post pics which gave me insight on my final decision... glad i finally decided so i can stop hounding the reviews....lol #sucharelief #contentwithchoiceofdr

pre op pics!

approx 63 days left!!!!

I am super amped up about my sx in february. I vision this booty ya'll. The way it will giggle, look in pants, break necks and all that! Lol i am flying into the DR and having a consult with a couple doctors and then will choose my best fit. We all have different body shapes so its difficult to go off someone else's results! One minute i'm here and then i'm there and this email is not cuttin it for myself, i have a good sense of a persons aura and i'm trying to make it out alive and in good shape that i went in with, just less fat. Oh yeah i've gained some weight. Hopefully it's enough to get me the shape i desire. My man supports me 100% just as long as i dont come back with a k. Michell booty he says. Lol i am going to start taking iron and vitamin c next week. Other then that beauties i'm being patient and waiting my turn and wishing u all a speedy recovery thats all before me. Going to upload some pre op pics! Other then that happy holiday to you all... :)

preop

preop

typo...

Lmao not giggly but jiggly...kmsl

DR. CABRAL

OKAY I DO KNOW I HAVE BEEN ALL OVER THE PLACE...I HAVE BEEN BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN YILY AND DURAN. UNTIL I RAN ACROSS DR. CABRAL. LADIES WHEN THEY SAY THIS MAN SCULPTS BODIES HE DOES EXACTLY THAT. I SEE PERFECTION... CHECK OUT DOLLFACEANGEL..... YES, I KNOW ABOUT HIS PAST MISHAPS... AT THE SAME TIME I HAVE FAITH IN THE ALMIGHTY AND I KNOW THAT AT ALL TIMES HE WILL PROTECT ME UNTIL HE, HIMSELF IS READY FOR ME!! I WILL JUDGE OFF MY OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. AS OF NOW, HIS COMMUNICATION IS ON POINT, VERY POLITE AND PROFESSIONAL! PICTURES OF HIS WORK SPEAKS FOR ITSELF, THEY DON'T CALL HIM THE KING OF BARBIES FOR NOTHING... HE IS HIGHLY SKILLED! AND NOT TO MENTION HE GAVE ME AN AMAZING QUOTE. IF I AM GOING TO TAKE THE CHANCE OF SOMEONE ALTERING MY BODY THEN I AM GOING WITH THE RESULTS THAT I DESIRE AND KNOW CAN BE DELIVERED I AM GOING WITH THE BEST...SO CABRAL IS MY FINAL DECISION UNLESS I GET TO THE DR AND SOMETHING CHANGES....

people posting other peoples results???

So i do a lot of reading on here and looking and looking some more. There is many fake profiles on here if you pay attenion. I hope the doctors are paying these fools big time. All i can do is smh...you went in like buckwheat and came out like curly sue??? Lets be serious!!! This shiddd cray cray lol...

happy new year 2 u ladies?•???????????

Bottles up and let the toast ching! Happy new years to all you beautiful ladies out there. This is our year, so lets do the damn thing! Wishing you all much happiness, prosperity, healthy living and a successful sx. Remember that whats more important then the outside is the inside!! Keep your spirits high and know that everyone and i mean everyone has something beautiful about them that know one else will share exactly the same. Enjoy the night and wake up in the am. Ready to rock this year out like a rock star!!

next month!! yay!!

So i can't believe time has flown by so fast and it's almost that time that i will be on the slim waist big booty side. Lol..i wait until the last minute to do EVERYTHING i don't know why. I guess that's what you call a true procrastinator. I have an appt with my dr tomorrow going to request my hemo gets checked to see where my levels are at. I was going to see if i can get my precsriptions here in the states but
Unfortunately she's not cool like that!!! I plan to apply for my passport this week, i have to call and schedule an appointment but its okay cause i plan to use their expedited service. Uhm lets see i will start my vitamins this week as well, already started in on spinach and plan to eat lots of liver now until day of procedure. I really have not decided on rh just yet though i plan to only stay first 4 days and then moving to a hotel until departure. Other wise dolls i am healthy and in high spirits. I've been going through the faze of having doubts abt going through with procedure but i guess that's normal. 2014 i want my hella sexxy
Back. I mean i'm sexy now but that ass will make my sex appeal sky rocket like on some off the charts type of sh%% if i do say so myself (in my jayz voice). I'm ready though...just counting this time down hopefully my levels are where they need to be. Oh yea i am going a couple days before my procedure so i can enjoy the dominican world, go to the beach and get me a dominican sew in. Ha! That's all for now ladies...

hoping my results turn out like this

my pre op hips

when it rains it pours..

So i got my hemo levels today and i'm at a yipppping 14 i was like daaaammmnnn lol and thats not even starting any vitamins etc anyways with good news comes bad news my thyroid test is jacked up and have to go get further testing tomorrow. Bad news is i dont think you can get lipo with this condition or it has be under control. I dont knw i'm still in the dark dnt know whats going on if its serious/nonserious etc. All i know is i hope these test come out fine so i can get my clearance for sx. Thats all!!!

can't believe my sx is next month!!!

I been up all night since i had went to sleep way to early so i have spent time on both cabral and durans instagram going through all their pictures! Let me tell you i am so ready to get to the dominican and on the fat ass band wagon. My fiance on the slick side can't wait either! He says don't come back with a low ass and it better be soft lol. Now that i know my hemo is a 14 i'm not pressed about taking no iron pills. I will be packing very light and only taking the necessary items needed. I was looking in the mirror at my frame and can't help but to know i'm going to be super fly! I'm definitely going to have to go shopping. Just from the weight i have gained for this procedure i can barely get in my jeans now. By the way i put on 4lbs in a month i am 152lbs now. I will be flying out of atlanta a couple days before i will definitely be making a advance trip to cipla and hopefully run into some ladies doing their post opp check ups to see some up close results and get their input. Other wise i'm super dumb excited just waiting on my turn! Seems like it was just october now its almost february the day i've been waiting on!! Oh yea i will probably stay in a rh for first 3 days and then go to a hotel close to facility. Idk yet still undecided on that aspect. Later dolls

cabral makes a perfect ass!!!!

did anyone else get a message from duran?

Something really strange is going on! Do anyone know if dra duran is
Ok? I received a email from quote unquote her stating she was out of country for a week and had been robbed and wanted to know if i can be of any convenience? The english was a lil too well wroten tho the thing that threw me off is how could someone have my email? I had not been intouch with her since october when i got my quote and that personally was her. Was her email hacked perhaps?? Does that mean someone has all our pics??? Wow!!!! This is crazzzzy do anyone else know abt this?

weird email i received from Dra Duran's email