BBL & BA together.. Who's done it?

Ah, where to start. Well I can start by saying it...

Ah, where to start. Well I can start by saying it feels good to be in "serious" mode about my BBL procedure. I have been obsessed with it for quite a few years now. have a question how long was your journey from decision to SX table ive done research for years but still feel like it too soon my goal is a 26' waist and a 39 to 40ish hip :)

I have been wanting to get the BBL since i was 16....

I have been wanting to get the BBL since i was 16. NO JOKE I gave birth to my daughter and boom my body went flat! she stole all my curve ( of course i wasnt done growing) but my mother isnt a curvy woman so I kind of know what to expect.. so here I am now 20 years old ... I had a baby boy when i was 18 and let me tell you he gave me a booty! but he also gave me muuuchhoos love handles! that has always been my problem area... i didnt try working out after him so my muscles underneath the fat are very soft.. my body is so unporportionate(spelling?) saggySMALL boobs.. my waist looks like it wants to be an hourglass figure then huge love handles.. big "dents" then my some what curvy hips?? wtf? looks ugly so when I go out i put hip pads where the dents are and i have a banding hourglass body but I want to feel sexy without any clothes off I dont want to go another summer turning down going out to the pool or the beach with my babies :(((((((( yily please answerrrrr... I have also contacted Dr Campos ( we have the same last name ;))) and he answered right away ( maybe he feels a connection???? who knows but hell probably hook it uppppppp ;DD I also need help!!! im trying to get these quotes now because they keep going up .. but the thing is I have like 000000$$$ :(((( what can I do to save money ladies... I dont work ... My fiancee said hell get it for me but in time :(((( I feel like ive waited forever and i feel there is no better time than now.... its hard saving when you have (in my case) rent, car, ammentites and living expenses ... if you put aside money from a pay check how much did you put and how long did it take to save up... does any of these doctors take some kind of financing? please help! sorry for the horrible spelling.. im usually a stickler for this but my crazy kids are jumping in their beds & my son is out of his crib way past their bed time!! :)))))) thanks everyone

P.s. I am about to post some pre op pictures.....

p.s. I am about to post some pre op pictures.. when i took these to send to the Dr. I cried I cannot believe this is me! Im so ashamed... Im little .. but now im a little fat girl.... Im 5'2/3 137LBS I wear a size 9 in jeans and a medium on top everyone tells me I look smaller.. even when I go to buy jeans the associates bring me sizes like 5/6 and I have to literaly try them on the show them they do not go past my knees

Smf still no response from yily :/ maybe its not...

smf still no response from yily :/ maybe its not meant to be... thankfully my heart wasnt set... i was interested in Dr Campos from the get-go his assistant emailed me to tell me to expect a quote from him in a few days and I cannot wait to recieve it !!! does he finance? hmmmm I have 2 small children (4&2) im a sahm so im their everything (they have their father but he works full time & they will have someone to care for them when im gone but i like to be the one watching them) what is the absolute minimum i have to stay in mexico ( still being comfortable/independent enough dont want to push it ) 5 days? 6 days? Im a very strong person so i handle pain very well MIND OVER MATTER it always works for me so whats the min?

Hey ladies so I got my quote from Dr Robles today...

Hey ladies so I got my quote from Dr Robles today and she quoted me
Dr. Robles reviewed your pictures and determined:

Liposuction of back
Lipotransfer
Liposuction of flanks
Liposuction of abdomen
Breast Implants

All-inclusive package for 6,100 Dollars

but I havent seen enough of her work to really be excited about it
is there someplace I dont know of yet that I can find more info on these doctors?

So yesterday I had updated you ladies with a quote...

so yesterday I had updated you ladies with a quote I received from Robles for BBL & BA and she gave me the grand total of 6100$
well I messaged her back asking for seperate quotes for both opperations & this is what I got
"Breast implants are 4,100 Dollars

Brazillian buttock lift (liposuction on back and lipotransfer) is 3,600 Dollars.

Breast implants and brazillian buttock lift is 5,300 Dollars.

All prices are for the all-inclusive package. "

WOOOo I dont know if any of you caught that but now the total for both the BBL & BA just went down about a grand hahahaha

I'm loving the results I see from dra Duran!! She...

I'm loving the results I see from dra Duran!! She hooks all the women up!! The before pictures of some of these gals you think to yourself they probably won't look good because they "appear " almost husky or their backs look really flabby but damn!!! They're dimes!!! I love it do beautiful I DEFF. Will be sending her an email soon!! Anyone have a consultation with her? How much does she charge for lipo of the BACK FLABKS WAIST LOWER AB & AMS. Also I need a. Sep quote for ^^^ lister before and Breat aug. :)))

Hey sexies! I want to get the bbl & BA done...

Hey sexies! I want to get the bbl & BA done together.. I'm a stomach sleeper so that will be perfect for the bbl but what about the boob job??! I have read on here someone had these two together and she said she slept on her boobies no problemo it was the bbl that gave her discomfort.. Who else has done it and how did you deal/cope/sleep. Any input will be greatly appreciated not only by be but a lot of other curious ladies on here :))). P.S a lot of you keep asking if I'm having my sx done soon, unfortunately, at this point in time I'm financially unable to undergo my dream op. but I plan to have the means by early jan 2014 :))) I wish all of you the best of luck in your journeys
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I had both .Brazilian butt lift and breast aug in the same day.I slept with a chair on the side in my bed and left a space for my butt to pop out between my chair and my bed.It's hard to explain. But that's the best way to sleep when youve had both.
Do u mind uploading a pic of this set up, I'm doing my six next fri and have no clue how I'm going to sleep
WOW, her prices are really rising! I got quotes as well but they were no where near that...Good luck with your journey!
really what were you quoted? I feel the quote was too high for what im asking... ( bbl alone) im small!!
when are you going? maybe you should team u with someone i'm considering yily or campos as well inbox me you think end of summer is your target
ahh deff not :((( right now this is just the begining of my journey! like starting from square one! I WISH i could go in the summer but it probably will not happen until jan 2014 :(( I do not have 1 penny saved up for this surgery ... If I come into some money I WILL deff inbox you I would love a buddy and if you go with someone dont you get discounts??
LOL, i haven't saved anything yet either... but i will be aiming for September shit i want a buddy system for safety... 4 people hopefully
i have to see you after! i may book her as well
im saying! I mean this is how her buisness thrives.. potentional clients... no one gets contacted. then no clients.. I dont know why that doesnt cross their minds.. what email did you use to contact her
Hello its really difficult lately to get an email response:-( . To get a faster response u would really need to call her office and dial ext 208. They will put Yira on the phone (her english speaking asst.) tell her u need her to pull ur email and please have dr yily look at it asap!!
thanks I even tried to send my email to her in spanish I will deff give yira a call!
With everyone calling in to Yira, I guess that might be the best thing. Do they have a number for US clients? I can't see getting an international phone plan to make 1 call. I sent my email to 2 addresses.
do you have her number? can i get it please, thanks!
Its been 8 days for me and still no email... she probably is super busy but she needs to hire some staff to answer emails and phone calls...Geez. So, I feel your pain.
It's been almost a month for me I got my quote back in December.I originally requested my date in for the end of Feb she told me Feb and march were full sent message back requesting April second on Feb 1 still to this day no response I also called office twice no answer so each time I had my Spanish speaking friend leave a detailed message . This is very unprofessional of her whole team. I am now going to Dr pantoja they always respond within 48 hours I chose Yily because I'm in Florida and she's closer to me than pantoja. and her great results. I wish you ladies best of luck with her, and pray and that pantoja give me results that I'm pleased with