Ready for a New Me!!! Listo Para El Nuevo Mí! - Dominican Republic, DO

TUMMY TUCK AND BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT Ive been...

TUMMY TUCK AND BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT
Ive been stalking this site forever. Up late at night reading other peoples reviews. Whether positive or negative. Lots of supportive feedback. Email two different doctors and received quotes but finally decision was made. Going with Yily in the DR. Very excited.

MY HISTORY
I've had plastic surgery before a breast reduction, and I must admit I was very pleased. I did that surgery completely alone. My husband was deployed to Iraq. MAJOR SURPRISE WHEN HE RETURNED!! Having his help this time will be a plus. I'm a young mother of two now and everything doesnt look like it did a few years ago. Lol.

FEEDBACK
I would love positive and productive advice regarding these procedures. Ladies please share helpful tips. Promise to post images of myself and realistic wish pics soon. Thanks in advance and SMOOCHES!!

The dark ages

I have veen communicating with doctor Yily on Whats app which is amazing. Its much faster then email. Thanks to all the ladies for there help. Here are some Pre op pictures. February 27th can't come fast enough. So excited yet concerned.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Good luck with your journey....I'm 7 weeks post op Yily. Please let me knoe if you have any questions.
Thank you. Im excited but nervous. But I still have time.