Ready for my Curves! Dr Yily Vs Dr. Duran..please Recommend Guys? - Dominican Republic, DO

Hey guys! I cant believe I'm finally on Realself....

Hey guys! I cant believe I'm finally on Realself..I've been a stalker for waaay too long lol! So I'm finally doing my BBL next month (July 17th) with Dr. Yily. This is subject to confirmation, but I am also seriously considering Dr. Duran because I hear she is damn good with giving out the bootays. Anyone gone to either, what are your views? Who do you recommend?

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I really think both are great doctors, yily is a beast at sculpting the waist and hips, and Duran's patients look awesome. I will say, Duran's patients have really nice projection even when their butts are almost non-existant, so if you want a little more butt Duran is probaly the best choice. If you want a an overall nice siloutte yily is great for that.
Hey girl am also goin July 17 for sx with dr Cabral
Both do great work.. Seems like Duran gives bigger booties if that's what u r seeking :)
I'm having surgery on 7/17 w/Baez
I haven't seen any of Baez post op pics do you know when I can find them?
i have officially made my appointment for Sep 24th!!! BAEZ BOUND
I'll be in DR the same time hun congrats on your sx
Hey! Im new also ! Im happy for you ! Good luck! Im trying to go to either one of them asap ! Can u give me there contact info cant find Duran infi
I chose yily, she gave the waist I've always wanted couldn't be happier! My ass looks great too, but I don't really care for my butt as much as my waist :) good luck :)
Good luck on your journey and welcome to RS
Good luck! They're both great
Welcome! I have considered both doctors and i hear they are both great but i am leaning towards a new dr. her name is Dra. Baez and she is just getting her name out there like yily and duran once did but i like this because i feel that when people are first starting out they put more time and passion into their project, afterall we are their walking art work. I have no idea who is the better doctor between yily and duran but i do wish u all the best of luck on your decision and journey! :)