Questions About Dr Yily De Los Santos - Dominican Republic

Hey guys! I'm 18 years old (I know I'm still...

Hey guys! I'm 18 years old (I know I'm still young) and I have NO booty and I hate the way it looks! Like it just doesn't look right when I'm trying to look sexy in little dresses or shorts or ANYTHING for that matter lol. So I've been doing some research on the Brazilian Butt-Lift and I ran across this site. The Plastic Surgeon I've been hearing about the most is Dr Yily. So I went on her site and saw some before and after pictures and I'm really impressed with the results! She gives her patients that body I want. The small waist, big hip & big butt (: And don't forget the affordable price quotes. I want a BIG butt but I don't want nothing that's like unnatural looking lol

So with that being said, if you guys have had surgery from Dr Yily would you mind sending before and after pictures, your experience, tips you would give me, and any thing else you would have to say. I don't really plan on getting one soon probably in a few months to a year. Oh and I messaged her on the contact part of her site and sent her a picture of me right now, does anyone know how long it will take for her to reply? Or if I was suppose to email her or something? If so can you comment with her email.

What is the contact info to this dr
what is her contact info
she resonded to me in two days, i did email her. I am scheduled for February 22
Are you staying at the JM spa?
Yes for the first 4-5 days depending on how I feel
Are you leaving after that or going to a hotel Etc?
My friend and I will be going to a hotel, b&b, or rent a condo
JJ-21 for my sx wit Yily, sorry I cant help now!!!
Hello fitly welcome to realself I am also considering Dr. Yilly and she responded bag in a couple of days.
welcome and good luck
thank you! (:
She will answer you in about a day or two. But her email is at the bottom of her website.
ok thanks!
Hey nicebutt, can you plz share her website. For some reason I can't find it on Google. Thanks
Never mind I got it I had to put in DRA.

Hi Marie, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us!

I think you're fine to contact the doctor through her contact form, I've heard a lot of the ladies on here say that she's pretty quick to reply, so hopefully you'll hear from her soon!

Here's a list of reviews for Dr Yily. Hopefully these will help you in your research!

Please do keep us updated with your progress!

Hi Kirsty. I have heard a lot of great things about Yily, but was disappointed to see her average rating status. I am interested in doing some additional research and would love to see before/after pics. Do you have any RS links tied to stories that I can peruse?

Hi there,

All of the reviews (and photos) we have for Dr. Yily De Los Santos, will be here. Dr. Yily is a newer doctor to RealSelf and so a lot of her reviews are pre-op, meaning there aren't a lot of after photos yet. However, there should be a few, if you take a look through her reviews.

Hope this helps!