I Need a Partner -Dominican Republic, DO

I'm planning to go to Dr. yily at the end of...

I'm planning to go to Dr. yily at the end of December. I would like to go with a partner preferably someone who speaks Spanish because I don't But if you don't that's fine. I got in contact with her and she quoted me 3200 for the Brazilian butt lift but now I think I'm going to add breast implants. I'm 25 165 pounds I have no children and I'm a B cup . I have a nice body and ready but I'm really not satisfied I just want to make changes Anyone else going even if it's at a different time feel free to contact me.

Dr. Duran

Ok so I saw the work Duran does and I love it I'm thinking about going with her if she is not to expensive..does anyone have her email address? I would love to get a quote from her.

Duran Duran

This women does not reply to anything I have emailed her 3 time with pictures and all wtf lady!!!!!

New ones

This is the information I got from dr yily

This is what I got from yily and I'm going to show it to my doctor tomorrow and see what he says ...I will tell you ladies his advice.

Hello!

The price for fat grafting to buttock, BBL, liposuction of abdomen, armpit, back, flanks, waist is 3200$USD. It also includes 1 compression garment, pre-operatory tests ( TTP, HIV, Hbs, HCV, BASAL GLYCEMIA,GLYCEMIA, UREA, SERUM CREATININE, FULL BLOOD COUNT, VDRL, BLOOD TYPE Y RH) , cardiologist (EKG), anesthesiologist (epidural block), clinic fees (room, operating room, nurses, IVs, 3 meals, surgical assistants, etc).
The procedures will depend on your hemoglobin levels.
Optional: medical insurance (it covers possible complications that may present after the surgery, during the first 30 days) 250$USD extra.
Extra
The lymphatic massages cost 31$USD each session (10 sessions)
If you want to buy a second garment, the price is 140$USD
In case you need a blood transfusion, the price is 250$USD
The compression sleeves cost 60$USD
Dose of medication
If you want to buy the medication in your country
-HEPARIN 40 MG: Subcutaneous injection 1 per day for 8 days.
-CLAVULIN 1GR: Take 1 every 24 hours for 10 days.
-DICLOFENAC 50MG: Take 2 tablets together the first 3 days every 6 hours, then at 4th day
take 1 every 8 hours for 10 days.
-OMEPRAZOL 20 MG: Take 1 every 12 hours for 10 days.
-VITAMIN C 500 MG: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for a month.
-FERROUS SULFATE: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for 30 days.
-FOLIC ACID 10 MG: Take 2 tablets per day for 15 days.
-THROMBOCID CREAM: Apply on the operated area 2 times a day for 10 days.

We recomend you to stay in the country for 2 weeks. If you can't stay that long, you must stay at least for 10 or 8 days minimum.
Scheduling a date and the deposit
When you decide to have the surgery you need to say to me the exact date you want to have
surgery. And once the date has been set and you’ve booked your flight you have to send me your flight information and a deposit of 500$ US (it can be more but no less than 200USD$)
Choose any day you want (you don’t need to ask me if it’s available or not), I will write down
your dates but only lock the date to people who have sent me the deposit.

If you send your deposit and then decide to cancel you will have a discount of 50$USD or 100$USD if you've been contacting us for more than 40 days. Since send an email with photos and ask about prices, it becomes a consultation, virtual, but it is a consultation. And my time and my team's time is valuable.

I’m receiving deposits through Chase Bank

Please go to your home branch and make a wire transfer of your deposit to the following account:
Intermediate bank: JP Morgan Chase Bank. ABA Routing #: 267 084 131
Checking account# 183 553 839
Name: Yily Loramny De Los Santos Rosario

Once you’ve sent the deposit you need to send me in an email your confirmation number and the user name.

We're doing this because we want to be sure that the patients will come to have surgery. Some of them confirm their dates and we wait for them but they never come.

Before surgery

- It is VERY important to have a good hemoglobin level to have the surgery done. Also i
recomend you to see a cardiologist few days before coming.
-You should start taking vitamins, B complex, ferrous sulfate, folic acid, vitamin C.
-Stop smoking
-Stop taking drugs
-You should have a doctor or nurse that able to drain your liquids when you get back to your
country.
-Your hemoglobin levels have to be more than 12 gm/ dl.
-You should have the tests done there to be sure that you can have surgery. The tests are:
Creatinine, glucose, full blood count, hematocrit, EKG, radiography
-You need to bring loose clothes, a shirt to wear under the garment, baby wipes and maternity pads.
-You have to bring any identification to the clinic (ID, Passport or driving license) To have the
admission done.

After surgery:

I will give you instructions and recommendations for your recovery.
You should bring loose clothes and maternity pads.
You will stay 1 night in the clinic and it’s included in the quote.
You have to wear the garment for 3 months and can’t spend more than 45 minutes without it.

Transportation to the clinic
-If you stay at Jacqueline’s she will pick you up from the airport and take you to the clinic.
-If you want my driver to pick you from the airport is 70$USD (the round-trip transportation)
-If you want to go to the clinic by yourself , the address is:
Av. Pedro Henriquez Urena 137 between Av. Abraham Lincoln and Av. Tiradentes. Suite 208

Payment
I only accept cash. I don’t accept financing, credit card, care credit, check orders or checks. You can pay me with US dollar or with Dominican pesos.

Anesthesia
I usually use continuous epidural block.
Some patients want general anesthesia but it is subjected to the anesthesiologist and I trust in him. He knows what anesthesia is the best for each patient.

Airport
The name of the airport is Aeropuerto de las Americas
And it’s located on Av. Las Americas.
Code SDQ.

Things you have to know:
The procedures separately are more expensive than if they're done together.
The garment I use is distributed by SILIMED.
I have an assistant that helps me with the follow up.
In the States a nurse does that work, i have a general doctor. But, if you want to see me there's no problem, you just have to wait for me and I'll see you.

Things you should do:
You should wait 3-7 days for a response because I’m getting 85-95 emails per day and I have to do surgeries, attend meetings and I also work in others institutions.
Please just send me one message with that I mean that you can email me a lot of times but it’s better if you do in the same message so I don’t have to click on ‘’filter messages like these’’.
Please don’t send me messages from 2 or more different emails because I can’t filter them and it’s difficult to know who I am writing to.
I need you to be sure before sending the deposit and please confirm your date 2 days before the surgery.

The day of surgery
You have to fast the day of surgery so don't eat or drink anything but water.
You have to be in the clinic at 7 am, you’ll have the test done, the consultation with me and then the surgery. One of my assistant will be with me to translate and for a better communication.

My doctors words

So I went to see my doctor and he told me that he would prescribe be every medication except the heparin because I need to be monitored while taking it or I could have a stroke (and I'm not trying to die) my hemoglobin level was good at 12.6 but I will still take the vitamins for the surgury. I really don't want to stay in DR for 2 weeks because that is going to be very expensive and from what I hear the cheapest recovery house is 90 a day but on the other hand I want the best results as possible and in order to get that you can't sit on your but for 2 whole weeks because you could kill the blood cells and cause your but to flatten or reshape Nd I want my behind as round as possible. I know I heard some girls say they only stayed a week but I don't know exactly what I want to do. Well that's what I have to say for now I will speak to you girls later!!!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

congrats! you're going same day as me but i'm doing mine with Duran in DR :) happy healing. I already have a buddy & we're staying at Yasmin's hmu if you want to be buddies!!
Im going in December too!! Im trying to get the 27th tho but it can be earlier now who exactly are you going with yily or duran I really want yily but she can not do my surgery and this is the only time I can get this done. College girl!!! Lol just let me know thanx!!
I'm going with duran for sure I love her work I'm still trying to contact her for a quote then I can really start planning things. Do you plan on staying in a recovery house?
pls let me know if anyone is looking for a buddy. Thanks.
I'm scheduled with Duran on the 23rd of December, just call CIPLA between 9-10 a.m their time. The phone will answer in spanish just enter their extension and you should be connected
Hilarioplasticsurg@gmail.com
Ok so December is a good time for me being that I'm a college student and I get a break from classes ...I might just have to go with another doctor although I had my heart set on Yily..does anyone one of any good doctors in DR besides yily maybe even somone who works with her?
Check out Duran . She's awesome , I'm switching from Yily to he as well due to her pregnancy & not being able to go during school break .
Do you have her email?
Have you found a partner yet? I would love to go in December.
From what everyone is telling me she is pregnant and won't be back to work till the end of January but I'm going to contact her to confirm
Hey that is true about Yily . I just confirmed with Samira the other day . She won't be back until the 3rd week of January
3rd week it is then .. :)
Lol
Iv decided to go with Duran are you still going?
she will be doing surgeries up untill the third week of Nov and return 3rd week in Jan
Thanks for the info !!
Hey love welcome to R.S !!! Did you speak to Yily about going in the end of December ? She is pregnant & I'm not sure what date she is performing surgeries until . But I do know for a fact that she is not performing surgeries during the first 2 weeks of January . Just double check !
Omg I spoke to her a month ago but I didn't ask her about December because in the email she said just tell me the day you want it and I will schedule it ...I did not know she was pregnant wtf!!! Thanks for letting me know ...I'm going to have to contact her and see if she can do it some time in mid December because that's the only time I have available
Ok . Good luck ( I got my fingers crossed for you. )