OMG Im Obsessed with Having a Big Butt! - Dominican Republic, DO

Hey ladies this is my first week on here and just...

Hey ladies this is my first week on here and just been scoping out the page and i really love the interaction and informative information you ladies share.... Now i must confess that i am obsessed with getting a bbl all i do is daydream and think about it ugggh... A little about myself im 29 with two daughters my youngest is five months and since i had her my whole body just did a whole 3/60.. A few months ago my 7year old said to me i have a droppy booty lol... I already know who i want to do my bbl and its the lovley DR. DURAN!!!!! I just love her work all of the duran dolls that ive seen are fierce (snaps fingers) you go ladys lol... I know im ranting but i cant help it... So far i say next year mid june ive emailed duran for a quote so im just waiting for a reply.. Anywho ttyl guys i hear my little ompa loumpa crying..... :-)
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Good luck on your journey. I like duran results too
Welcome and congratulations!
@jaysmiles30 Thanks you :-)
@ mznewbty1481 Now that is to cute and funny i swear kids says the darnest things lol. And thank you :-)
Welcome n good luck. I kno the feeling my 8 yr old asked if there's going to be a new baby and im nowhere near pregnant again.
Welcome to RS and goodluck :)