New to This - Dominican Republic, DO

Hey. Im so new to this. I just recently joined the...

Hey. Im so new to this. I just recently joined the site and have been doing some research on getting some work done. So to begin, Im from FL, im 5’2, just turned 27 a week ago (Oct 7), I have no kids, and im 250 (I just found out and it’s horrible and disgusting). I don’t even know how all this weight creep up on me but of course it’s my terrible eating habits and stress (just lost my dad). But either way Ive decided on my 27th birthday to make a change in my life beginning with getting the body I want and deserved. I have joined a gym and brought a bunch of weight loss things.
I plan to lose about 80 pounds so I can get my weight to about 170 (BMI of 31.1) to get the work I want done. What I would like to get done is a full body lipo (main areas: arms, abdomen, and back), a breast lift (make the fuller with my fat and lifted), and a Brazilian butt lift (a small waist with a huge ass).
I have seen a lot of Duran work on this site and I think im in love. Im on like everyday lol, it’s like my new addiction. I like how Duran gives her patients a flat stomach, small waist and huge butt. I don’t mind Yily but it doesn’t seem as if she gives real big butts. I feel as though if Im paying my money, I should get my whole dollars’ worth. I do not want to go back under the knife for something I had already demanded and paid for but didn’t get that outcome. I think that’s why Im looking forward to going with Duran.
My plan date to get this done around April or May but no later than June of 2014. I have to get my money right and save enough for the surgery, flight, and place to stay. I would feel more comfortable to have a travel buddy. If anyone is interested please contact me, because I don’t know much Spanish.
Also quick question: Does anyone know anything about a person having a TT before every having kids? Is it a bad idea?

1st Update

Well I have been so busy this week and almost forgot about updating. I have started my diet and exercise, not as faithfully as I would like, but im getting there. I noticed that I did loose 2 pounds yea me :) lol... But I have looked and began to chose some wish pics that I have collected from other reviews and the internet.

Updating (View with Caution) lol, seriously

Lately I have been feel blah, so i havent been up to doing anything really. I did loose weight and I think it would be more if I didnt cheat at times. But my current weight now is 241.2 lbs. I should still be a bit excited but idk. I havent heard from Duran yet. Today I emailed both her facebook pages, sent her a message on what's app, and I sent and invite for her on BBM. Lol I sound like a damn stalker. That is sad. But besides that Im just price shopping around and reading about other doctors.... A few people i know like family and friends that I hint to about getting surgery done in DR complain and say Im too young or that I should wait until I have children or it may be too dangerous to go to a 3rd world country to get work done just because it's half the price. Honestly, I hear what they say but idc I still want to get it done and do it for me. I will just pray to God that all goes right. My body literally makes me feel disgusting at times, I just cant believe that I allowed myself to reach this bad. I was never a skinny girl, the lightest I ever been was 135. But I use to always have a flat stomach and curves, now it is just rolls. Ugh. Changing my habits and doing this sx will help me tremendously in many ways, especially since I know im doing it for no one other than myself. Now I just need to save up the money to get it done :/ i know i need another job since the one im in is definitely not getting there.That's a whole other subject...But anyways I decided to put my pre-op pics, view at your own risk, b/c i know it's definitely not a pretty site. My body has lost shape, my hips have disappeared into my gut and all together, my arms are huge, there is no butt (just a tiny speck of something), my stomach is this big ol thing with love handles, and my back is so fatt with like 3 rolls. Makes you afraid to look in the mirror yet alone take a picture to notice everything that went wrong. The only thing I am satisfied with my body is my thighs, I like thick thighs so hopefully the doctor I go to can just give me the flat stomach, little waist, perky lifted boobs, more hips (maybe 200cc's), and big booty to go with it. :)

Wish Pics

Had to look and post some wish pics for motivation.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Have u paid ur deposit and confirmed ur date
Yeah if you get a TT now you'll definitely mess it up if you have kids. But if its worth it to you right at this moment, if you want optimal results and your dream body then you should do it. Good luck with your weight loss!
I understand why people are saying don't get a TT but I am... I am 25 and never worn a bikini, I rather have the TT get 8 years of use and if I need another one after having kids I will get one. I know a lot of islanders, including FAM who has had several kids with no loose skin because the wrapped themselves and wore a squeem after child birth. You can ask for a quote with and without the TT and if you feel like you no longer need it close to your date then take it out. Are you still looking for a buddy?
hey. my family are from the islandes and i have seen & heard of them wrapping & squeeming themselves after giving birth too. But definitely agree, i did take two different quotes and im still thinking about it. I have spoke to lily and almonte who are sweethearts, but no word from duran yet, she only accepted my fb request....I am still looking for a buddy. when are you planning to go?
I want to go in April. Also any time in April but from the 14 on is more optimum. I just don't know who to go with any more...
same here. i only heard from lily so far
Wut do think about almonte I'm goin to her n feb to get a bbl and Tt
Good luck on ur surgery i am also new to this but it has been very helpfull I am getting surgery with Duran too
Same to u, good luck. When do you plan to have sx?
Full lipo and bbl with duran in januery :)
Another newbie! Having a TT before you have children will be a waist of $. Definitely consult with your surgeon of choice, he/ she will steer you in the right direction. Best of luck to you!!
I hear you, thanks for the advice. I will definitely take that into consideration. Diet & exercise will be my 1st and hopefully only choice.
Good luck it's my second day after my surg and feel wonderful :-)
Glad to hear. I hope you enjoy your results.
Second day and you're posting! Glad you're doing so well :)
Good luck! I need to lose weight myself..I'm still a lurker and haven't chosen my doctor or dates but it seems most of the unhappy patients were not in the best shape. I want to lose as much as I can and be "fit" for surgery. Keep us updated!
Good luck. Maybe we can keep each other motivated. Loosing weight is easier said than done.
Oh. Welcome and good luck :)
Thanks tho
Thanks tho and I wish you the same luck for your journey as well.
I had a TT done years ago. My plastic surgeon sounded like a broken record whenever he asked me "do you plan on having more kids?" I asked him what would happen if I do decide to have kids. He said it would undo what the TT did. Basically your muscles that he bonded would go undone and the tightened skin would become stretched and loose. So you may have to get another TT. Ask your doctor about it.
Oh thanks for telling me. I've been reading around abd found out that on this site that it's pretty much not a good idea to get a TT yet. Im just going on a strict diet and workout to loose this weight and just get the lipo & bbl. I know I can do it if I stay on track.
I am new here myself, Good luck in your journey :)
thanks. same to you!