New and Looking Advice Yilly? Duran? - Dominican republic, DO

Hello RS!!! whoo!!! I'm nervous and excited. Well...

Hello RS!!! whoo!!! I'm nervous and excited. Well I found out about Realself about a month ago. Yes!! I'm a stalker!!! Lmao!!! All day, All night. And like many of you I've been unhappy with my body for forerever. But, I have still continued to Love Me!!! A little about me~ I'm a 5'7, 36 years young, mother of 4. Ages 19,17,16,and 12. I'm a medical assistant currently going to school fulltime to get my Bsn in Radiography and still studying to challenge Nc Cna Exam. Yes I do have my hands full. What can I say life as a Woman. Anyways, I have always wanted to have a "big ol butt". I'm flat with no hips and 40DD girls on top. I have always maintained my weight about 150,160. But since I turned 30 my weight has been getting worse 198. Ugh!!! I'm still pretty much porportioned and with clothes on I can carry my weight "Aight." Unfortunately my Ass doesn't get any bigger nor my hips any wider. Soo I have decided that its time to do me and get the body that I want. Ive been reading up On many Dr.s and decided to go to the DR to become either #TeamYily or #Durandoll But I'm not sure soo.... I definitely need some Help!!!!! I want a small waist, hips and a Nice Juicy Booty. But natural ,with projection. Not Nicki Minaj but like JLo, or Irene the dream. I just want it Plump~ I also want a tummy tuck , and a breast lift. I'm not sure if I want to wait on the bl until after my bbl and tt. How would I sleep? I want to get my Sx summer 2014 so ladies all comments and suggestions would definitely be Grateful:)

Yes, my heart is telling me Duran also. But I've been reading a lot of reviews, they definitely help me know where to start.
Thank you Ladies!!!
I'M LIKE U GIRL NEW TO RS BEEN LOOKING @THIS SITE FOR ABOUT 2 YEARS AND IN BETWEEN THAT JUST HAD MY FIRST BBY AND READY FOR BBL, I DON'T KNO WHERE TO START OUT HERE WERE I'M @ OR GO TO DR, IF I DO GO OUT THERE IM GOING WITH DURAN HANDS DOWN.

Wow!!! pre-op pics!!!

Hey Ladies!!!! Soo I took some pre-op pics, Damn!!! I'm Big!!! I weigh 195lbs. I'm 5'7, and, Well ugh!!! Is all I can say. I didn't know how stinks I was looking without cloths. I'm alomost 2 shame 2 send them 2 the docters. Lmao, for real though. I should be ashamed. DR I'm coming.......

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

typos

Bout them typos lol

Sorry Doingthis4me_x3 I'm not planning on going until March/April 2014 but hopefully someone will respond who is. Good luck with your journey :)
Thanks. For the info kokobutter280.
Hey ladies. Islandbooty77, one of my coworker justs came back from yily about a month ago she looks amazing. Definately booty for days and a tiny waist. Yily did a great job with her. She didnt spend over 5000 with everything recovery house labs preop meds and flight. I hope that helps u decide.

Duran, Duran

So I finally sent Duran a message on FB last week. I didn't receive a reply so I sent her another message, still no reply. Soo I just sent her a message on her website, hopefully she will respond soon. In the mean time, I thought it wouldn't hurt to contact a couple of other doctors. I contacted Dr. Baez and she responded within a day so now I'm waiting on her quote. And trying to tone up my body while I wait for Duran.

Ladies, gentle reminder. Yily is pregnant, she will be doing surgery until November so she might be book already. There were lots of people trying to book her since July when I was there. You can what's app her and send her pictures. Can you get someone to translate for you?
I thought it was just me... I've emailed Yilli at least 4 times over the past 2 weeks and I have yet to get a response. I know that there is a language barrier but it still makes me uneasy
I was messaging first before sending the pics. But I will definitely message her again with the pics

Merry Christmas Dolls!!!

Happy Holidays to all!!! its been a while ladies, but I've been a lil sttuck on those FB groups. Anyway, I've since received 3 quotes. Tt,bbl lipo and bl Yily said 5,400 and Contreras said 5,000. Baez gave me a quote of 3,700 without BL. I'm thinking of waiting for the BL, not sure yet. Unfortunately I still haven't heard from Duran but Damn!!! I've been seeing so much Duran Dolls lately. Im so stumped on a doctor. I still don't know. I'm not really sure whom I am going to, but, I know I wanna go around June 16, 2014. I Should be going with someone if things workout or one of my daughters, but I would still like to have a buddy. Anyone interested let me know I'll be flying out of Nc. I havent locked in a date with anyone so my time might fluctuate between June 16 -Aug 4 but I would really prefer the middle of June though. Back to Duran, becausemy journey is going slowly I've been patient about the issues with getting in contact with Duran. But I just might have to pay 150 to a consultant to get a quote. Damn!!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

holiday booty wish pics

Sorry about them typos....

Hi, ladies I'm new to this site! And looking to go to DR to come back looking like a barbie ;) A little about me I'm 28yrs old 130lbs 5'4 I'm stuck between what DR to go to Yilly or Durran and don't speak Spanish! Lol