I wanna be Yilyfied - Dominican Republic, DO

I'm 33yrs 5'8" 179lbs. I've recently been staying...

I'm 33yrs 5'8" 179lbs. I've recently been staying home from work. About 2 months and gained so much weight. My stomach is extreme and live handles are out of control. My butt is okay but I have these dents on the side where my nonexistent hips suppose to be. I'm reading reviews from Yily and Duran. I'm wondering how self is it to travel alone.
Yes that's a tough decision, good luck on making the right choice for you!! When do you plan on having the surgery??
hey, when are you looking to travel?
Welcome. Hey, no need to travel alone. There is an area on this site that have people looking for sx buddies so they don't have to be alone. Look at this sight and maybe you can find someone to travel with. I did. I have a sx buddy for dec 6. It takes some of the anxiety of being alone in a foreign country down to an acceptable place. Good luck!

Hello BBL ladies. Im ready for Dr Yily

So I spoke to my friend and I have an escort. Now I just need to start this ball rolling. I'm wondering how and what I can email Yily
Not sure as yet. Im hoping to come into some money in the near future. Im hoping before next summer :)
im hoping before next summer
im just doing my research for now

Ready to start the Ball rolling.

Let me be more clear. I have a friend that often travel to DR. We've spoken about traveling together before summer of 2014. she'll be going for fun and I will be going for beauty :) she promise to check up on me as well as escort me to appointment. Just the thought has me super excited.
Hey that's good, to know someone that has traveled to DR before. That brings a whole new comfort level I'm sure. Well, good luck with your decision making and will follow your journey as it plays out. 'wish you the best!!! Peace and Blessings

Wish hips

I don't want them looking extra fake. I want to look 100% natural.
Thanks for the blessings. I clicked on ur page to follow ur journey but you have posted anything. Girl get ur ball rolling so we can turn our dreams into reality together....
HeyBoothNhipsplz, Did you click on the right review, because I have been posting. My last update was the 23rd. Although I probably should not wait so long in between posts! Lol!!! Just becoming apathetic I guess:( But you are right, I do need to get on the ball. thanks
I'm going to look again