Wife mother of one - My Journey - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello Rf I'm a wife mother of one ready to get my...

Hello Rf I'm a wife mother of one ready to get my body back Im still in the phase deciding which doctor of my choosing I'm so excited about the procedure I wanting to get a breast reduction or lift and a brazilian butt lift I'm planning on getting the procedure done early April 2014 I'm most likely flying from Florida even tho I reside in CA I was hoping I can find a travel buddy to split expenses and help encourage each other on our journey any plz message me if you're interested Thank you dolls!

Annoyed

Can't get in contact with Dr. Duran please anybody welp for some odd reason my emails won't go thru & I'm still waiting on yily responses.

Unsupportive Husband :(

My hubby is not really supportive of me getting this surgery done he thinks it's to drastic and thinks working out will get me the body of my dreams :/ yeah right so as of now my support team sucks!! But I'm still going through with the procedure. I wish there was some way I can give him some kind of reassurance bc going to DR to get this procedure done by myself seems outrageous to him.

Progress

Talk to Dr. Duran today still no word from Yily super Stoked tho .. Here r my wish pics.. So far looks like I'm going with duran.

Sooo indecisive.

Finally putting a deposit down tomorrow a.m for yily I'm confident in her sculpting but not so much in her giving my body the projection that I want .I've looking at sx blogs with some of the girls whose body is similar to mine & sadly it's not looking to good basically their butts look the same :/ unfortunately (FLAT) I'm not looking to be a big booty judy but I do want a little back there.

Somebody!Anybody!

Does anyone know how to get in contact with baez her email is not working.!

Hey dolls!

I'm back quick update ticket has been booked last week no turning back now can't believe it shit just got real I'm been on a weight gain journey but sadly I think most the weight went to my breast! Question? Do you guys think I can use fat from my breast to get a bbl? Hey it maybe a stupid question but I really have no clue lol but attach another wish pic I will be posting pre-op pics as I get closer to my sx date.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon