My Experience with BBL - Dominican Republic, DO

First off I started with a square shape body and...

First off I started with a square shape body and no booty. I decided to go to Dominican Republic because I have a friend that I know that went to DR and did a tummy tuck and breast lift with Dr. Jose Acosta Collado, she looks amazing so I didn't think twice I knew I would be happy with my results which I am. My sister came along and had a BBL and breast lift. She had tuberous breast deformation, doctor said one of the most severe cases he worked with. Her breasts look amazing now!!! I got 700 cc in my bootay maybe I needed more but it's fine I want to look natural. Both of our waist look smaller and wow we got flat tummies. The pain wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It just feels uncomfortable hard to explain the pain. Hardest part for me was sleeping on my stomach, only if I can sleep on my back I would be happy. We healed well and quick. We started our massages after the 7th day which wasn't bad it made us feel better.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jose Acosta Collado is awesome, he cares, listens to you and is very attentive to detail. He saw us 4 or 5 time within the 10 days after surgery. My mother came along and we all fell in love with him and his assistance Manuel. I heard he does great nose jobs, so I may go back next year. :) I will post pictures when we fully recover. We are grateful we met Dr. Collado and appreciate his work. We highly recommend him, you won't be disappointed.

Do you have his contact info?
I have been in contact with Collado. However, I cant find pics of his work besides his website. It would be very helpful if you could post some pics. Thanks
Dr. Collado is amazing! He doesn't have many pics up with his work he said he's fairly new to the site. But I will post pictures today. He does a great job. He's Very attentive! You won't be disappointed.
can you please put your before and after pics up?
I agree I will post
Thanks for your review. Sadly there are fakes posted on realself. It would help if we could see some before and after pics. Thanks!