Anyone Staying at JMSpa this week that needs a buddy??

I have been wanting this since 2009. I am 25 now...

I have been wanting this since 2009. I am 25 now and I saw an email back in 2009 for a quote on a BBL. I dont even remember wanting this since that long especialy becuase I had a nice body. I think I just wnated a bigger butt. :) Who doesnt? Well now I am older and gained waight and it is more to get rid of all my fat and why not put it in the right place.

I finally have the money do do something this crazy. Never did I think I would go as far as the DR though.

MY QUOTE: It took exactly two weeks to get a response to my email with my quote. It felt like forever!!! When I finally got it I was shaking and soo excited I could not even read it correctly.
I was quoted $3000 for BBL on abdomen,sides,back,and waist.

I was also quoted extra for arms: $250, thighs $300,chin $200, knees $250.

Also $80 for arm garment
$250- Medicantions
$310- Massages 10 @ 31 each
$250-Blood Transfusion, if needed
$150-Extra garment

I plan to get all of this or at least take enough incase I need to get it. .

I have my flight ready and I am all packed. I am...

I have my flight ready and I am all packed. I am arriving to Punta Cana and taking a bus to Santo Domingo. A litte nervous because I do not want to get lost :( , but i am so ready to go and do this! I juist want to get it over with and turn out safe and happy with my results.

I plan to stay at JMSpa, hopefully I can find a roomate so that I can save a little bit of money. I went on Jacquelines web site and I looked at the photos they have of the facility and it is not so bad. The facility looks cute. I noticed its also a salon which is sort of weird. I hope that the nurses there are nice and helpful.

So yesterday I got an email from Yiyl's assistant...

So yesterday I got an email from Yiyl's assistant wanting me to confirm my appointment. I was able to confirm and also verify that the surgery needs to be paid in cash. Thats pretty scary because I am going to be in another country with a bunch of cash!!! I hate that idea.

I also called JMSpa just now and to be honest I am scared as hell! I am nervous and just overwhelmed. She told me to be very careful and to try to get there early to get a room. I told her I was taking a bus and might arrive around 7pm.

The first thing they asked is what nationality I am and If I am comming alone. She said that where do I plan to keep my things during surgery? She started describing Yily and told me DO NOT TRUST ANYONE! Only until I recognize and see Yily. She said the DR was dangerous and kept asking me if I understand how important it is that I tell them the time I am arriving to the city.

She said to call her once I arrive to the city tomorrow. I am just so scared now after talking to the nurse. She was only trying to help me out but it scared me. She said I should try to arrive earlier than 7pm and I can stay there and leave my things in my room and they will give me my key. Otherwise she was very worried about where I will take my things and if I go directly to the clinic I will not be able to know if my stuff is safe or not.

I am going to try to get there ealry and get a room. I told her I do not mind sharing a room. So hoepfully it all works out .

Ill let you guys know where I end up staying!

I ended up booking a private ride from Punta Cana...

I ended up booking a private ride from Punta Cana Airport directly to JMSpa. It was through caribean dream transportation. They seemed to have good reviews and seem safe. I called and they answered so that was a good sign. I tried calling other places and didnt get a live person. It cost $170 one way.

Thank you ladies for all of your advise! I will keep updating you guys and eventually post a few pictures.
Yily De Los Sanots

Hey now Audrey hoping and wish you are having a speedy recovery.. :)!!
Hey Baby Gurl.... Stopping thru to check on you... Check in w/me when you get a chance.... Its cold in DC I know its warm in DR... : )
Geesh, it be nice to have known a month in advance. So u can prepare ur mind right. Lol... Truly Using commen scence is all u need. And have an A and B plan. DR very aggressive place/men so be strong firm then u b ok.
Good luck, don't worry just be careful and watch your surroundings. Blessings.
Good Luck and safe travels!
Are you vacationing in PC before heading to Santo Domingo? I will be flying in to PC and have a driver $170 to drive me to Santo Domingo after we leave resort. Then I will fly out of SDQ. I'm sure you will be able to share a room at Jacquelilnes...Keep us updated and take some pics of PC
I will post pics once I am out there. I cant wait. I am going to take the bus to Santo Domingo right when i land and stay ath JMspa. I think the fee is about the same that you are paying they are a private bus that can take me straight to the spa.
The driver you have is it through Hyundai H-I DR air transfers? That is the one I found 1 way $160. However I am not sure if I should buy my ticket online. Not sure how legit it is.
did you book yet? I could give you the place I spoke with. You can also put you money in western union or chase if you have an account and withdraw while your there. I pm u
I would not do bus!! U got $$$ on u too! No way! Plus u'll get pick pocket if u fall asleep. Don't trust man, women, nor child. Just like if u were in Mexico. Being honest not rude. But u should b find tho.
Oh if it's a private bus it maybe ok.
http://caribbeandreamto.com Carribbean Dreams 829-548-2386
Thank you! I booked a private ride and they will take me directly to the spa :)
Thats crazy! Traveling out side of the US is so ghetto !!! Lol I mean chicago is pretty bad but its not bad enough to warn outsidders about . It can happen anywhere but it just seems alot more worse out of the country. I dont think I would go to the DR if it wasnt for this BBL i really want. Only if I had family there otherwise it doesnt sound so great for traveling.
I think you would have felt da same way traveling to the south side and you didnt speak english i think its all relative. we adapt where ever we go. glad you got a ride. Keep me posted. Yeah for Yily Mwah
Best wishes & don't forget about us!! Hehe
@Audrey2013 wishing you safe travels, I'm also April 1 staying at the Jmspa. I'll see you there!
Glad I am not alone :) . What are you having done?
Nope your not alone. I'm having a TT,BBl & Ba...I don't have a buddy either so if you want to link up that would be fine. I on my way to the airport so I'll be looking out for you when I get there. Ttyl
Yes I am leaving to the airport in an hour. You can private message me. I dont mind swapping numbers and names to know someone out there :)
Speedy recovery. Good luck too. Can't wait to see your results.
Hi and good luck I am also scheduled for April 1st so I will be seeing you then. Have a safe flight
Hello and congrats on ur new journey!!
Happy for you...I go June 6... yily for life
Congrats!! I pray all goes well.