Need to Get my Ass Back Perminately - Dominican Republic, DO

I've been researching for YEARS on BBLs & w/ no...

I've been researching for YEARS on BBLs & w/ no success till I found this website. I contacted Dr. Duran in DR still no response. I contacted Dr. Yily & got a response & a quote but $1,300 short & I need to renew my passport. Don't get me started on $ for everything else. I want to get my BBL done by the end of November so when my birthday comes (March 30th) I could be half way to looking lovely again. I also contacted Dr. Walkiris Robles in PR but I'm waiting for quote now. I just want my butt back that I had before my body decided to just not be proportioned anymore. Keeping my hopes up & hopefully I'll get closer to my BBL.

anyone heading out around the 17 of march...  alll the in DR are masters and some here are..  maybe the ps here need to go there and take lessons.
Welcome
have fun lol....
contact Baez! she is amazing - I am going to her on November 19th we can be buddies if you'd like
Can you give me some info on Baez? :]
I don't know how to do links on this but look up Dra. Fragoso Baez - her patient care is amazing - he pictures don't do justice but SpecialOne and Alwayswantedabooty are recent patients and they love her - she is coined for giving the most natural looking bodies BUT she just gave a recent patient 1500cc's - that is a lot in case you don't know lol - 454cc's ='s 1lb so that is about 3.5lbs per cheek. I LOVE THAT! Another woman went from 32 inch waist to a 26 inch waist and would have gone smaller had she kept wearing her garment but she chose to stop!
Oh wow. Thanx for all this info :]