No More Colombian Doll ! DURAN HERE I COME - Domincan Republic, DO

So before I was confused on who I wanted to go to ...

So before I was confused on who I wanted to go to . Duran or Villalobos ! Think I am going to go with DURAN that was my first pick at first but then I was just like forget it because some people have been waiting for months just to get in contact with her . But I hit her up on Sunday like I been hearing and got a response within hours and that was my first time emailing her lucky me :) ?! She quoted me 3,600usd for bbl and lipo and I think she well give me the A$$ I been wanting on the first try if I go to Villalobos I would have to go like 3 or 4 rounds and I just don't wanna do that ...

gaining weight starts now ????????

So I'm trying to gain as much weight as possible before august which is PLENTY of time . I am thinking about trying to get a date for September I been seeing that a lot of people having been just dropping there dates and Duran has also been doing walk ins because a lot of the ladies have not been able to make there date .. So hopefully I can get in September ???? .
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Anybody planning on going in February 2015?
Do you have a date scheduled ?
Not yet. Gonna email her again this Sunday.
Want to buddy up for the procedure
Sure! Planning for February?
I wanted to go next month or sometime before august.
That's my bday! Goodluck
That's awesome! I haven't contacted Dr. Duran yet, but I want to have her do my lipo & BBL. I'm just soooo nervous about getting the ball rolling. Guess I need to just........do it!
Yes it is I'm so excited ! And you should definitely do it .. Email her on Sunday mornings and she well get back to you in hours ;) good luck hunn
Any other suggestion on how to contact her? I emailed her a week ago and nothing yet :(
If you do it on Sunday in the Morning like at 8 she should email you back that day .. And in the subject line put DEPOSIT ready or something catchy lol she should email you back I put in the subject please email me back and a sad face lmao it worked though ... And if you still get no luck request her assistant on IG and should well be glad to help you out :) good luck
Hey, what is her assistant IG name?
Bella vita consultants. $150.and I got my quote I'm a few days. Booked for September 30 good luck!
Thanks for the advice. I will do it this Sunday.
Good luck on your journey!