Luis Cordero Will Transform Me in a Vixen - Dominican Republic, DO

I choose Luis Cordero because he did my best...

I choose Luis Cordero because he did my best friend TT and BBL and she looked great so it's my turn so excited . I am getting lipo ,chin lipo,BA and BBL.He answers all question and is very patient and he has over 30 years experience and delivers big booty and small waist . Exactly what I need.I switched from Baez.

Almost my time to shine

So bags packed ready for Dr . Can't to be transformed .

Up and about

Can't sleep wish me luck loves

In dr

In dr now in a few hours ,my life will change

Cordero made me better But CONTRERAS

I loved my breast Cordero did but not happy with my BBL . This won't get me down sistas I am going to contreras to make me in the vixen I wanna be .

Contreras will make me into the vixen I want to be

Booked with contreras on March 4th so excited ! Round two

Even Cordero made it better

Luis Cordero

Edgar contreras is the man . Excited much !!

Hi, how did sx go? Hope all is well. Post pics when you can
What's going on over there girl ???? Hope your coming along just fine .
Happy healing!!
Hope you are doing well and made it through surgery ok. Happy and healthy healing (:
good luck, you are in good hands
Grat choice!!! I love Cordero, im 2 months out and i love my results, you will love him. Ans his staff OMG!! Miriam is grat and so is Germania. Good luck!!
What is his info?
drluisandrescordero.com you cam email him and he is very fast on getting back or call the clinic at 809-689-4322
Thank you hunny any photos?
Hi what's the doctors e-mail? Does he have a site? I chose Baez too but I still dont know if she's gonna deliver the look
I am getting chin lipo , BA and BBL price does not include meds but my PCP prescribed them I picked them at Walmart for $52.99.Recovery house is 300 for 5 days and massages are $20 each. I will only need one or two I until I return so I think I made out pretty good. He is the best in DR . His work speaks for it self.
you've got a great base to start with ☺ What does your price include?