Liposuction : Waist , Abdomen , Full Back . Brazillian Butt Lift & Breast Lift with Implants - Dominican Republic, DO

I never know that in the Dominican Republic can do...

I never know that in the Dominican Republic can do so good work . I learn very random while i was searching about Yaris the Video model that she did her body at DR .
I did my research a lot .. 3 days now wake up and sleep on that ..
my desicion is to go with Dr Yily .October 16 .Love her work..
I was in the middle of Dra Durna & Dr Yily .. I message both , Dr Yily on whats app i spoke Spanich and she did answer me after 2 hours her price 4,500 $
Dra Duran i spoke with her via Facebook in 1 hour she answer me , was really friendly , i loved that an she gave me the price : 5,500 $
i love Dr Yily work .... i saw so many her on realself.com
more than Duran.
Duran i can see she got instagram , twitter , fb she more on social networks that Yily .
Please Give Your Thoughts about ?

Welcome...good luck on your journey.
Thank You So Much !
Welcome doll! I also will going to Yily on November 5th and I choose her because she is the queen of sculpting! It just depends on what your looking for in a doc Duran is better for bootay and Yily is better a hot body! Now Yily gives bootay too but she makes sure it's not fake looking our should I say unreal! Choose the best doc for YOU!!! Good luck with your decision. .Muah

Finally Desicion

After My research on realself.com ( day and night on my pc, iphone ) ''' my friends and family ask me : If Im ok , they didnt hear about me . cuz i stuck over here ...hehe ..''''i really love this site .. all the girls over there that goin at DR are so friendly and very helpful....!!!! Ya all amazing !

So My Final desicion is to go with Dr Yily !!!! Her small waist job , the curvy toned that she gives , Is just perfect to me , is what i need ..... im so excited. Dream body .. Dr here i come , Oct 16 .

I hear the great , bad , ugly & sad thinks ... i follow the great thinks and i dont give too much attetion in the bads one .Even i say: Yes ! it can to be in me too ..
so im ready for everythink bad and good . ...
end of the day all is in the life ..
but I pray to God all to goin very well ...

Wish to all ladies in any doctor they going , Good Luck , Make your desicion ,your research , ask , learn & listen your heart and if is this that you wanted just ''Do It'' ..
Pray to God and all goin come Good !!!
God Bless ya all ..
I will update all as soon as i have news !!!

Muah !

So how was it at armonia? Is that where you stayed?
Good Luck! When's your surgery?
Best of luck on your journey
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon