Liposuction : Waist , Abdomen , Full Back . Brazillian Butt Lift & Breast Lift with Implants - Dominican Republic, DO

I never know that in the Dominican Republic can do...

I never know that in the Dominican Republic can do so good work . I learn very random while i was searching about Yaris the Video model that she did her body at DR .
I did my research a lot .. 3 days now wake up and sleep on that ..
my desicion is to go with Dr Yily .October 16 .Love her work..
I was in the middle of Dra Durna & Dr Yily .. I message both , Dr Yily on whats app i spoke Spanich and she did answer me after 2 hours her price 4,500 $
Dra Duran i spoke with her via Facebook in 1 hour she answer me , was really friendly , i loved that an she gave me the price : 5,500 $
i love Dr Yily work .... i saw so many her on realself.com
more than Duran.
Duran i can see she got instagram , twitter , fb she more on social networks that Yily .
Please Give Your Thoughts about ?

Finally Desicion

After My research on realself.com ( day and night on my pc, iphone ) ''' my friends and family ask me : If Im ok , they didnt hear about me . cuz i stuck over here ...hehe ..''''i really love this site .. all the girls over there that goin at DR are so friendly and very helpful....!!!! Ya all amazing !

So My Final desicion is to go with Dr Yily !!!! Her small waist job , the curvy toned that she gives , Is just perfect to me , is what i need ..... im so excited. Dream body .. Dr here i come , Oct 16 .

I hear the great , bad , ugly & sad thinks ... i follow the great thinks and i dont give too much attetion in the bads one .Even i say: Yes ! it can to be in me too ..
so im ready for everythink bad and good . ...
end of the day all is in the life ..
but I pray to God all to goin very well ...

Wish to all ladies in any doctor they going , Good Luck , Make your desicion ,your research , ask , learn & listen your heart and if is this that you wanted just ''Do It'' ..
Pray to God and all goin come Good !!!
God Bless ya all ..
I will update all as soon as i have news !!!

Muah !
Dr Yily

So how was it at armonia? Is that where you stayed?
Good Luck! When's your surgery?
Best of luck on your journey
How are you doing? Hope all is well!
which recovery house did you decide to stay at?
I'm going to get it done in Houston. .
I hope im able to leave in October..once i get quoted..ill make my decision ..
did you get quoted yet?
I did..I'm official for nov 12 2013 in Houston :-)
Which Dr in Houston are you going to?
Cortez
Wow your getting all that for the price of 4,500??
yes baby !!!!!!!!
Wow!!! That's awesome!!! I'm thinking about dr jimerson but for a ONLY a bbl it's gonna cost me 11,500, I think I'm gonna look into the dr your going too!
Im goingin too Dr Yily de los santos In Santo Domingo . Yes 4500 is great price for all that .. but also there are some extra costs as : Flights , Recovery House which is 90 $ per night , medicals after surgery etc .. Research it if you want ... might be a great choise for you or maybe not ... I hope i helped ... muah!.
Thank you so much for the info. Yes I will check it out!!!
Welcome...good luck on your journey.
Thank You So Much !
Welcome doll! I also will going to Yily on November 5th and I choose her because she is the queen of sculpting! It just depends on what your looking for in a doc Duran is better for bootay and Yily is better a hot body! Now Yily gives bootay too but she makes sure it's not fake looking our should I say unreal! Choose the best doc for YOU!!! Good luck with your decision. .Muah
Exactly , I total agree with you ... Dr Yily does so slim waist that Duran dont even can do ... I will go Dr Yily October 16 cuz i need hot body and Small waist ... owww Thank you so much for your answer honey !!! Muah !!!!