Liposculpture/BBL Walkiris Robles - Dominican Republic

I am 33 years old, my family is from La Vega...

I am 33 years old, my family is from La Vega Dominican Republic and I am looking to have Lipo on back and mid section and buttock enhancement (something like a BBL). After doing an extensive research on doctors in DR, I came down to 2 doctors that come highly recommended. First I emailed Walkiris Robles located in Santo Domingo but got no response for a few days. In between that time I found another doctor in Santiago which is closer and more convenient for me as my family is from La Vega Dr. Nelson Rubio. I have read great reviews on both doctors. Dr. Nelson Rubio answered my email first saying I only needed Liposculpture and I would come out looking great and quoted me $4,000. Dr. Walkiris Robles emailed me and quoted me $4,500 for lipo on back, mid section and fat injected into my buttocks which is what I was looking for. This cost covers 5 days at recovery house, blood tests, compression garment, as for Nelson Rubio his quote only covers the procedure does not include blood tests or recovery house expenses even though I think he didn't quote me for that because i told him I am staying in La Vega. Dr. Rubio is more convenient for me but he does not think I need buttock injections, but I do want it. So I am torn between the 2...

Heard great things about Nelson Rubio...still undecided

Nelson Rubio has a very good reputation. First he's a member of the US doctors association as well as DRs. He performs his surgeries out of the best hospital in the Dominican Republic located in Santiago the name is HOMS...still so undecided. Santiago is closer and more convenient for me since I'll be staying with family in La Vega, Santo Domingo is 2 hours away but I like Robles work better...still don't know.

Done and back Home

Hello girls...I got surgery on 6/26. Story goes like this:
I arrived to DR on 6/25 stood over my Family's house and headed to CECIP with my Mom early the next morning and got there at about 9AM. When I got there I met with a wonderful young woman, short, sweet and soft spoken I always called her by her last name which is Gonzalez. She sat me down explained all the tests I'll be getting before surgery and she took my payment and gave me a receipt. Next stop was blood tests, then XRays, then paperwork for insurance that was $150, then cardiology tests than we waited for the blood test results which came back ok and I got the green light for surgery. At around 4PM I was placed in one of the hospital rooms to wait for the doctor to be marked up, she came in about 15 minutes laterand let me say Dr. Robles is beautiful inside and out the picture she has on her profile does not do her justice I told her she needed to change it! and she agreed LOL. Anyway, she marked me up told me lipo on my tummy, back, love handles and she told me I have enough ass and she didn't know why i wanted more...I agreed because I am slim and my legs are slim the last thing I want is to have a huge ass with skinny legs so she said I needed some hips and she'll just firm up my butt a little. She asked if I have any other questions I said no let's do this and she said ok well I'll see you in a few hours! At about 5PM a nurse came in with my scrubs and the blue pill. I changed took my pill and she came in with a wheel chair and hauled me off, but before that my mom and I prayed and off I went. My mom said we were done at about 9PM, 4 hours! Yikes...didn't know it would take that long. When surgery is done they call whatever family member or friend is there for you so they can come see you, my mom said she almost fainted when the nurse uncovered me she said I was asleep and purple like an eggplant she was about to faint LOL (so dramatic) Anyway, I awoke a while later but was very groggy from the meds I had a white faja wrapped around my stomach and was naked...I fell right back out until the next day.

My Results

When I awoke the next day i was told I lost a lot of blood and my hemo went down to about a 7. I needed a blood transfusion, iron shots, and a lot of other meds. Needless to say take a lot of extra money in case this happens to you, I thought it wouldn't happen to me but there I was deciding if I wanted to be injected with another persons blood. I had no choice since I was very weak. I needed 2 pints of blood $100 each! So after I got all my meds I rested a little and at about 6 or 7PM Gonzalez came in with the medicine, vitamins and my faja included in my package and told me what I needed to take and when etc. she helped me get up and showed me my drain and how it works, she cleaned me up a little and told me to change so I can go to the recovery house. When I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror I was so happy! I haven't looked so good in years, I had a slim waste, hips and a nice round booty. Mind you I was still swollen, but I noticed my results right away. My mom helped me get dressed and Gonzalez helped me put on my faja. Girls take extra tank tops specially old ones because you will have to put one inside out under your faja they will get dirty with the cream you have to rub every 2 hours on you to help reduce bruising and swelling. At this point your skin is very soft and fragile and your clothes can mark your skin. So I was dressed ready to go to the recovery house.

Virginia's Recovery House

We arrived at about 8-9PM and was greeted by Virginia herself. Sweet, soft spoken and funny as hell. I was still very weak but she sat me down brought me something to drink right away and accommodated my IV. My mom and cousin were there with me but since I was staying at the recovery house for 5 days I told them they could go home and pick me up the following week. My family is from La Vega 2 hours away from Santo Domingo so I didn't want to be too far from the doctor after surgery. At the recovery house I shared a room with Cynthia, beautiful girl from Brooklyn she was very sweet. Everyone was nice and friendly. We got 3 meals a day, our medicine was brought to us at the time we needed to take them, Virginia and Yaritza come to your room and give you your massages every 2 hours or ass needed depending how badly you're bruised. Another thing I was very bruised so I was sent to the oxygen tank by Dr. Robles that was $100. So I had surgery on a Thursday on Friday I went to the recovery house by Monday I was already home sick, I missed my son my hubby I called him crying. You need to be emotionally ready for this as well as strong enough to handle the pain.
Walkiris Robles

So what you are talking about is a Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber. I used it in Mexico while exploring plastic surgery, which I did not have, at a doctor's office. It is great for oxygenating the blood so you heal better and does wonder for bruises and scarring. I think it should be part of the post op, just like the lymphatic massages.
Ir oxygenates the cells in your body and people with diabetes and lyme disease use it also for rapid healing.....I used it because I have lots of brain issues from accidents, brain trauma from car accidents and beatings, so I forget everything....
I don't want to sound stupid, but it's the same oxygen that older people use to help them walk..? The mask and the tank..? Can that oxygen be helpfull ?
Google Wilkipedia's , Hyperbaric Chamber and you will get the sccoop, coied and pasted the link to send you but PS rejected mailing the link, not allowable to put links I guess. Hoe this helps
Sorry, my laptop is messed up, skips letters unless I pound on the keys, coied is copied and Hoe is Hope...Wanted to clarify, didn't want you to think I was calling you ugly names, LOL!
I have not read the post from the beginning so I do not know if you explained why there were no before and after pictures....Those really help and would really appreciate them if they do not cause any inconvenience. Thanks so m;uch for sharing....Blessings and Love sent your way....
Can you tell us about the oxygen tank..?
The Oxygen tank is like an MRI machine you lay down they make it as comfortable as possible and just lay there, it has a tv inside so you can watch, you can either watch it or fall asleep. You'll be in there for 1 hour. It's just air circulating throughout the tank it's suppose to help reduce the bruising, your ears will pop a few times it's like when you're landing on the airplane. I believe it helped me because even though I didn't have anything done on my arms the back of both my arms were very bruised and also my back was very bruised. So it did help.
Oh, nice to know.. Thanks so much for the info.. Happy healing..!
Rapid recovery..!
Will u be posting any pics?
yes I will be posting pics soon, I just haven't taken any pics with clothes on yet!
Hey I want the exact same thing. No tt. Aiming for aug with my sis in law. Maybe we will all recover together lol :)
Hey I've already bought my flight and I get there 6/25. I've already scheduled with Nelson Rubio but then I saw Robles' work and I'm really thinking about switching lol...not sure yet!
Ohhhh ok. Go with whoever u think is best for you . I'm just gonna stress to robles the results I'm looking for & pray she does great. Waiting on the money to add up then I'm booking! ! Good luck girl xo
hey hun good luck on your decision. I'm team robles
Hey did you get work done by Robles? If so, what?
U CAN start taking what they tell u to take my phone flipping when am writing
Ok I just saw your pics and you look great! WOW she does do great work. Were you planning to do a tummy tuck? Both doctors said I didn't need it but I read a few reviews where girls weren't anticipating a TT but the doctors said they needed it after they saw them...I'm scared of TT! LOL
Hi, thanks for posting....Hoping you can show us some before and after pictures to guide us through our journey. Thank you and Blessings and best wishes for your outcome to be painless and exactly what you hope it to be.
Thank you Gina I will post pics before my surgery, thank you for your kind words.
Hey hun good luck on ur journey Well its ur decision am a roblesbarbie 18 days post op and she is a great doctor but its who you feel comfortable With hun Thats what matters prize is something to so good luck deciding
I am really leaning towards Robles, what did you get done if you don't mind me asking? I like Nelson because he's closer to where I will be staying and he does great work too...not sure yet lol :(
I had a tummy tuck With lipo on the side and breast lift and augmentation i wanted to have a bbl but my hemoglobin level wasnt high enough so i didnt have it