Journey to a New Me - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello, just to get started i've been self concious...

Hello, just to get started i've been self concious about my back side for the longest. and ever since Instagram has been so main stream seeing all these curvy girls has just made my feel more self concious. I began looking into doctors and first had a consulting with Dr. Matthew Schulman and I was quoted $8,000 with the discount from using real self. He made me feel extremely comfortable and with the consultation I felt comfortable and excited, especially that i really liked his results. The down payment was $800 and I had applied for credit care. The more I looked into Dr. Schulamn doesn't really lipo the abdoman area but more of the flanks and thigh section. He would for an additional cost but being a full time college student it was kind of steep. I ended up hearing about Dr. Yily from a co worker and after seeing the results I was extremely impressed especially for the price.

I ended up emailing Dr. Yily and getting quoted for $2,900 for lipo of the arms flanks inner thighs and abdomen. I know her prices range anywhere between $2,900-$5,000 depending on your figure, and after loosing 30 pounds this past summer I have a curve but I also lost a lot of my butt. I am considering getting a breast lift as well because with implants it will be an addition $1700 and without it will be an addition $900. I plan on staying in the recovering house for a total of 5 days maximum.

I am nervous leaving the country to get this procedure but I've been wanting to have this done for the longest but I am extremely impressed with her results and I know it will be worth it. I plan on going sometime in the beginning of March.

So I am unsure as to whether I will still be going...

So I am unsure as to whether I will still be going to DR YIly because she has began to raise her prices. As stated before, she was willing to lipo my back arms flanks and inner thighs all for $2900 and include the compression garments and arm compression along with the $2900, my friend had emailed her and she is charging an additional $200 for lipo of the thighs and $250 for the lipo of the arms and is also charging for the arm compression seperatly in addition to the $2900. I am wondering if this is because she is getting more well known. She said she is booked all of February and March and I have been contacting her assistants and havent been getting any type of response. I also am considering Wendell Perry in Miami who is charging only $6,000 and has dates available in February and also accepts credit care. As much as I want to go to Yily I am iffy about her raising prices and not being able to set a date because her assistants havent been replying to emails or text. I am waiting to speak to Dr Perry again before making my final decision because I want to do my surgery asap but i dont know if I am willing to wait till April if I can even get a response from Yily or her assistants. Dr Perry said I can get my hips just like the wish picture and my waist just as small but not as much projection which is fine with me because I still want a somewhat realistic figure. I will be posting pictures as soon as i decide which doctor to choose.

SO I BOOKED MY DATE ! I am super excited, my...

SO I BOOKED MY DATE !

I am super excited, my date is set for March 15. I finally got a reply from DR. Yily and I just sent my deposit of $500 to lock my date I am super excited. It is crunch time I just have to book my flight now and send the rest of the money before then. I am super excited and nerve wrecked. Let the count down begin !

38 More days.

I have also started taking one a day women's for surgery. hope this works. I also need to go to my dr and get the ok test for surgery. I am beyond excited.

Sent my deposit to Yily for march 15, she picked...

Sent my deposit to Yily for march 15, she picked it up about 3days after because I received an email saying she did. I emailed her the day after asking her for the next step, and then again 2 days later. I'm irritated that she picked up my deposit and has yet to email me about it. Is any one else having this issue? Has any one else been contacted by her? Or haven't? Let me know because I don't want my $500 to go to waste or my date to be changed. Seriously annoyed.

So I finally got it cleared up. I got in contact ...

So I finally got it cleared up. I got in contact with Yily's assistant Yira after calling for about 3 days straight and being put on hold and hung up on multiple times because no one spoke English and wasn't answering my emails. Yira looked through out the emails for mine while I was on the phone and confirmed it with me on the phone and also sent me a confirmation email. So I am officially booked for March 15. She told me to send her my flight details so she can book me at the spa. I will arrive on March 14 some time around 3pm and i'm staying in dr till the 22nd my only concern is about the drain cuz it's suppose to come out the 12 day I heard, hopefully I don't have to change my ticket.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

So after i finally got in contact with someone one in Yily's office I just got the confirmation email for March 15. I'm super excited, but I was extra pissed that no one speaks english and they really cant help you with your issues, so be prepared to call multiple times.

Do anyone no how can I get in contact with dr yily because I don't speak Spanish
Good luck out there in DR! May God bless you and heal you quickly!!!
Have you tried calling Yira, her assistant?
She's no help at all
I messaged you hun. What did she say when you talked to her?
@BlueBBL, I paid a deposit for 15 Mar through paypal to Dra Yily. I have not received any other emails from her either but her email did state just tell her the date you'd like. I only sent $200 because here booking methods are not the greatest. I was tempted to purchase my ticket and email a copy to her but decided against it. I will send her another email on Friday...in the mean time I'm still looking. Dra Robles has several openings for surgery in DR but she is very conservative on what she performs. It doesn't seem like you want a lot of work so you may want to look at her as well.
I had someone call and they straightened it out they said I should receive a confirmation email but Yily already picked up my deposit
I feel you on that because I got a email from her stating the same thing the email was so dang unclear it said send a email with your flight info and deposit and she locks you in then she says she doesnt change or cancel anyone so dont worry so dummy me I send her a email with my date and a 500 thru paypal cross fingers will see
Hopefully. Well have to harrass her assistant cuz they be so damn busy lol
what forms a payment does yily take??
i sent her my payment through paypal because thats what she told me to do to save my date but she also does western union
Oh. Does she accept credit cards, care credit or only cash?
cash only
nice i have my dr. but im considering writing to her to see if she her price quotes it may be worth the consideration because i really do like her worth im just freaked out about going to DR .... and my parents are from there !! lol :-)) but yea communication is a big thing for me i hope they are staffed to help us in the event of concerns and self comfort. How would i contact her?
I emailed her but I don't speak Spanish so it'll be a struggle but reading reviews on her are comforting. Her email is drayilyplastica@gmail.com which is her best way because her assistants are no longer answering their personal phones
Let me know if you want to buddy up, I'm March 14th... so we can lower costs!
Yes girl yes that would be perfect that was the next thing I was thinking about doing, how many days are you staying? & where are you coming from
I am staying March 13th - March 22nd ... and @ Jacqueline's and coming from Atlanta...
Congrats on your date. I am March 18th so if you are staying at the RH , maybe we can buddy up to lower the cost !! Let me know
Curvy j was so my wish pic too I wonder what dr she went good luck Hun I heard yily de LOS santos does a good job
she went to colombia I forgot what the facility is called
Congratts!!!! Keep us posted.