Journey to a Well Deserved "New Me"! - Dominican Republic, DO

Hey Ladies, Viewing this site has become a...

Hey Ladies,

Viewing this site has become a daily routine-you could call me obsessed! I titled my review "journey" as I am not quite ready for surgery but I am well on my way. I am 24 years old 5"7 and 265 lbs. I have always been overweight and self conscience since my pre-teens. I have a pretty face, I'm compassionate, generous and a good person but I feel my outer beauty doesn't match my inner beauty. I have always been referred to as "very pretty for a big girl".. which is not a compliment by the way. Fortunately I was popular and didn't really have to deal with the bullies.. at least not to my face, but I always felt different, being bigger than all my friends.

For the past four years I was in a really comfortable relationship.. where he made me feel okay about my weight, but I definitely got complacent.. my new years resolution this year was to lose weight, get healthy.. and finally sexy! I stepped on the scale and weighed in at an embarrassing 307.8 lbs! The heaviest i have ever been. At that moment I knew i had to get serious. My present weight is 265. I'm on an awesome diet called the Dr. Berenstein diet helping me lose close to 10 lbs per week.. all medically supervised. I'm totally motivated and
she answer you very quick just email her

Have set a goal of 200-210 lbs by the end of June....

have set a goal of 200-210 lbs by the end of June. I can and will do it! This body transformation will mean everything and will prove hard work pays off!

I have decided to go with Dr. Augustina Duran in dominican republic because I love how she makes her patients so curvy. I'm not into the look with the small waist, skinny thighs and a huge booty. I'm looking for a ghetto booty, small waist, and thick hips and thighs. I will post pics after I lose the weight.

I do have a question.. since I still have so much weight to lose.. should I wait to send pics to Dr. Duran until after losing it or send pics of my current body in order to set a date?
Does anyone know how long the wait time normally is between the consultation and a surgery date?
im #teamrobles the communication was great. her website is www.drawalkirisrobles.com
I would send pics now. Let her now the situation and then update her
All the best on your weight loss journey
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon