So Its Official Im Having a Mommy Make Ever with BBL with Dr.Yili De Los Santos - Dominican Republic, DO

I am so over exited to become a Yili Doll. I'm so...

I am so over exited to become a Yili Doll. I'm so looking forward to this new experience. I know my life is going to change for ever. Doctor Yili is so awesome to return my emails fast and talking to her made me so sure that I picked the right doctor. I am doing various things with her . I am so looking forward to this experience. I will be going to Dominican republic on aug 3 2014 and returning back aug 17 2014. Giving my self enough time to heal before I get in an airplane. I also going to stay in the recovery house Healing Haven. I spoke to the owner today wao That woman is an angel she was very professional and gave me a good discount. Girls check it out!! I'm am so exited about this opportunity and I will keep posting messages about my journey.

Could anyone from USA could tell me how they comunicated with Dr. Yili??

I am so exited at the same time so nervous! I have to admit a little scared. Ok so I communicated with Dr. Yili through Facebook today and she confirm. For some reason she mention she is not accepting deposits because of some problem with her account but that she would separate the day for me. I am so scared of scams could anyone verify Yili email address?? Could anyone from USA tell me how was there experience in communication with Dr. Yili and how was that experience?? Could anyone tell me if they ever felt the same way as me??
Check out her facebook page where I talk to her is this the real deal??
(Empire of Barbie's YILY.) on facebook. I have not been able to access her website...

so I have to loose weight!!

After checking my bmi 35 doctor said I have to bring my bmi to less than 30 to have surgery. I have 8 months to loose 65 pounds. 165lb for surgery. Any help out there??
I figure out if i only eat less than 1800 calories a day and burn 800 calories a day with exercise that would have me loosing 2 pounds a week.

Please help!! Pain Medication

Hi! I was just wondering how do I get pain medication over in USA to take to Dominican Republic for surgery?? I know from reviews that Doctor said that for multiple procedures its better to take Percocet, valium, Vicodin, or oxicone or hydrocone?? I have Medicaid in USA but does not cover Dominican Republic, so I need help, so girls and boys please let me know how you got your narcotic.

im soo scared but I would not let it change my mind!!

Hi Girls well this is what is going on. I have been researching many long night and I just get so scared of the pain post op. I know that its normal to go through much pain when you are in recovery but what scares me is that once I am out of my country I would not get the meds that I would need to avoid the pain. I wont have no one out there to help me or be near me and that sucks. Still going through with it because I know that my life would change and I would come out of the hole I have put my self in for so many years. I know I am a beautiful person I just want to see that in the mirror. Good night and if any one has info on how to buy pain medication in USA please let me know advice welcome!!!

Merry Xmas Dolls!!!

Want to wish you all merry xmas and enjoy the holidays with all your family and friends!!!

Happy new years!!

So I started my journey at 235 pounds and have 8 months to get to 165 pounds. That is a total of 70 pounds. Wao!! Sound very challenging!! Well I weight my self last night I am 219. That means I lost 19 pounds in 15 days. If I keep going this way I will be at my way to healthy weight in no time. I will keep posting more updates as my day gets closer to my surgery. I'm so happy!!
If you wondering I eliminated all sodas and juices, all fried food, and candies, no potato ships, I don't eat after 8pm and I drink large amount of water!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

As I mention before she is very courteous, fast responder, very honest, awesome background, very talented, very educated, polite and understandable. I have not met her in person but her reviews speak by them self. Today I stop looking for Doctor because I already found the best one for me. I would be updating with more info later!!

Percocet is stronger than viacodin if u can get both it would be best u.
Congrats on your journey best wishes!!!
Thank you so much!!
Hi the best way I find to reach her is through email. I haven't had long amounts of waiting for her to respond back to me. I've been contacting her since September of this year and she has always responded within a week of me sending a email to her. Good luck.
Thanks When r u getting yours done??
Your welcome, my date is February 10th.
drayilyplastica@gmail.com. My date was confirmed without a deposit because of the problems she was having with her account. I also called the office and spoke to Yira (her assistant and she speaks English) to confirm my surgery date. I don't have fb so I can't say anything about that.
thank you that gives me peace of mind! I will contact her by phone!! :)
hey How did you manage to find your pain medicine over in USA to take to dominican Republic__
You look amazing I wish I can ask you some questions please about dr yili
Welcome :) Yily is the bomb.com!!!
omg Thank you! To be honest I cant even imagine my self looking so beautiful! I guess its all happening like a dream!!
That's exactly the way I felt too. And honestly I still look at myself in disbelief!! It's like a Dream and I'm going to wake up any minute.
Great congrats and welcome
Thank you so much!! :)
Happy you found one I'm going on January 16 to get my bbl done can't wait! Hope everything goes well with your journey best of luck to you.
Thank you and good luck to you too well let me know how it goes keep me updated