Humble Start to TT-Lipo- BBL - Dominican Republic, DO

I have been to Dr, like I said before. Originally...

I have been to Dr, like I said before. Originally I was going to stay at Yasmin which I heard was great. I visited but it was not fir me so moved on to look at some other places Juanas Recovery was nice, friendly and clean. But then also Camilla was good and think I will stay there. I was in DR for 8 days and got to see and donthings, i speak spanish so barrier there. Dr. Baez is wonderful she tought of my health first and didn't hesitate to stop the surgery even after I asked her to go on. My husband was there and he at first was not convinced but after meeting Dr. Fragoso Baez he says he trust her and will support my decision to go back for a successful surgery.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us!

Are you all set for your surgery? Will you be healed enough by Christmas to enjoy the festivities?

I hope so but at least I will be home.

Reading FB + RS reviews

I read reviews and comments and wish I could get as happy and excited as I was the first time when I was going to DR but now I don't want to get my hopes up.
Hi there. Don't worry u will feel better closer to your date. If you don't mind I'm stayin at Yasmin's can you please share evn inbox me on your personal thoughts of Yasmine.
I posted on ur review, I hope so, I am would like to get excited but nervous to be disappointed.

Happy and Ready!

I'm finally more excited and looking forward to my sx that is 2 weeks 3 days away. I had my appt with my PC today and she said I was good for surgery had my blood test done, results next week (not worried because I had really go hemp when I went to DR before) but she explained what happened on my previous visit for sx and she said I am not allergic to anesthesia, I just was just given a larger dose but I am good, she wished me luck and said she would see me when I returned for my f/u appointments.

Kepping Positive

I got my test results and they were good. I would love to ve super excited but something inside doesn't feel that I should be excited. My mon keeps me positive, she, says I will be right there and we are going to be positive and good!! One week away.
Everything will be alright think positive and things will go your way .. My prays are with you
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon