Hire Nurse for BBL with Dr. Yily? / Corset Training After Surgery? - Dominican Republic, DO

Has anyone done this or any variation of this? I...

Has anyone done this or any variation of this? I love Dr. Yily's sculpting the best, but too many complaints of negligent incidents such as infections and burns are starting to worry me. I'm considering hiring a nurse out in the DR or bringing one with me - does anyone know if she'll allow them in the operating room?

I read a review here where one poor girl woke up in extreme pain because they accidentally forgot to connect the pain meds IV to her person. I just don't want any problems. I'm very low maintenance but I can't with that kind of thing

Also does anyone know if a girl uses corset training soon after surgery if it would maximize the permanent shaping of the waist to hip ratio since the body is still "soft"? Has anyone tried?

My goal is to get a mean waist to hip with a little butt added and shaped. Too flat in the back with the fat on the bottom of my cheeks, and too little of a dip to differentiate back from butt :( I'm not interested in getting a very big butt, just full and shapely. I already have large breasts so my goal is to go from apple shaped to an unforgiving hourglass. I will make this dream come true this year

Thank you lovely ladies! I will be documenting every step of my journey and contribute to this realself community!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

No surgery yet

Hey guys I really want to go to Dominican Republic,and get an ethnic nose job also a breast lift with the invisible scars. Do you know any really good doctors. For my nose job I was considering Dr.Aniceto Rodriguez I really really like that he works on Alot of ethnic people. Also he has a lot of experience with that,but for the breast lift I'm willing to go elsewhere. If you know of any doctors with decent prices in DR Please message me thank you so much.
I have the same concerns as you, I don't want a huge behind, just a nice silouttee your waist and back is what helps creates the illusion of a nice bottom, Take Care & Good Luck
Hi Ivlyfigure8, I'm post op 18days...I emailed Yily regarding my concern of getting an infection due to sterility around the time CIPLA was shut dwn & she emailed me bck reassuring me that her team & instruments are sterilized carefully. She also stated that these things happen due to post op care. So I took it upon myself to take all my penicillin, heparin shots, pain killers, vitamins, eat well, hydrate, walk around, rest, use anica/thrombosil crème on my bruises & keeping myself CLEAN w/antibacterial wipes & I applied Neosporin(bacitracin) on my incisions after my surgical tape was removed. I got a RH(they were a big help!). I also kept a close eye on my incisions looking for discharge & monitored my body temperature, too(ie: sign of infection). I followed up at her office & went in an extra day to rule out anything w/her post op assistant Doctor b4 I came bck home. I'm a germaphobe & having a bit of a medical background myself didn't help my mind play out all the bad outcomes I could think of. But I'm home, I'm healthy & I thank GOD my recovery is slow but steady(I have to continue w/massages bc I have some stiffness on my left arm/armpit). I recommend u get a RH that has someone w/experience who will help w/sx after care, ie: cooking, transportation, keeping urself & ur rm clean & also monitoring u-making sure ur recovery is progressing. Or hire a nurse like u intend for ur after care. I believe CIPLA being closed b4 my sx was a blessing in disguise bc when it re-opened Yily was doing about 2-4 sx's/day. I was her 2nd sx on my day. I hope it stays that way. Sometimes complications can happen w/sx in or outside the states. I'm aware that sx is not perfection. Email Yily w/ur concerns. Also go on & read other reviews frm other dolls b4 u decide & put urself in God's hands. Wishing u all the best hun.
you're a doll for this reply. Thanks so much. And 2-4 sounds reasonable. You know what, yeah I'll email her. I just didn't want to piss her off sounding like I'm questioning because some girls said she's changed and she snaps at some people now. But I don't want a rush job either. I cosign your germaphobe habits lol - infection control is so important. thanks again for your feedback :)
I believe it may be a language barrier & or a culture clash. Perhaps Yily is misinterpreted bc of her no-nonsense, straight to the point & confident attitude. I saw girls who were upset bc she turned them dwn for sx due to them having conditions & low iron levels...I can't speak for the rest who had other reasons to be upset w/her. Some Dominicans can come off strong & seem to have an attitude but since I speak Spanish I was able to communicate & understand the culture. I had a good experience thank God.
@ TDP80 that was exceptionally good advice and I thank you as well. I will be going to Yily for my surgery on July 30 and my friend who is Dominican will be coming with me she's born and raised in DR she told me that a clinic was just closed down out there because patients was getting sick. I have emailed Yily to make sure it wasn't her clinic still waiting on a response but do you know or anyone who's reading this know if she had closed down? Please help
Oh Lordy BigBrown please keep us updated as to which one was closed. Thank you so much!
Thnx Bigbrownbooty, That's a good call. It really helps to have someone who will translate & be there for u. CIPLA was closed & during that time Yily & other surgeons who perform sx in CIPLA went to another Sx center & continued working. CIPLA opened the day I was due for sx June 26. I had mine July 1st) I asked some locals about it & I was told that CIPLA didn't pass inspection bc some things in the bldg. weren't up to code. Now, I'm not sure that's the whole truth but the day of my sx I scrubbed my body w/antibacterial soap like a mad woman & prayed to God my sx would be a success. Thank God I'm home & healthy.
Thank God for that! So happy your doing well. I know it will be a while before she returns my email it's like damn I'm so close and now this but I have my people on it in DR as well as far as gathering info. I hear Yily is pregnant is that true?
I sure will @ voluptuous1 my friend is calling her sister tonight I gave her the address of the clinic to look into it. Her cousin called her from DR and told her a clinic closed down because patients was getting sick so she's gonna look into it for me but TDP80 just dropped some good info for us as well. Like her regardless of where Yily is performing this sx I will be scrubbing down. I'm just praying we all will be alright
Yes, she's pregnant & yes they take a while to respond via email...
Good Luck Hun and welcome to RS!!
Thank you guys! @Voluptuous1 - I was thinking about over the faja while body is still soft and moving forward. I imagine it would be really tedious but I'm committed to that itty bitty waist lol I'm concerned about not having someone in the surgery room with me because I really want a high standard of infection control being met. I really don't like how some girls got hurt or sick from something as preventable as clean instruments. Anyone reading this, I read those reviews on this site - I wasn't there so its hearsay. I just want to be cautious, just in case. And honestly I really hate the idea of her working on too many girls in one day too. So I'll keep shopping but those skills are hard to deny. Just trying to do my homework. I dont know how I can appeal to her :/
I hear you about her doing a factory type of days work with too many girls
Yea that is alot of girls in one day. As far as corset over the faja I have seen it done. A few girls on RS has done it. I think I will try that myself.
Welcome to RS....good luck, that would be an excellent idea, don't think they would be open to having a nurse in the operating room though, but to have one with you for after care would be a great idea. As far as the corset training.. do mean under or over the faja?? Your faja will pretty much hold you in, once you keep going down in size maybe try the corset, with some type of lipo board so it won't make lines on your skin. That is an excellent idea though!! Again welcome!!
Good luck and welcome to RS.