Hey BBL Dolls. I Want to Become a BBL Doll! -Dominican Republic, DO

Hey ladies! I am new to this website but before I...

Hey ladies! I am new to this website but before I signed up, I did a bit stalking and a bit research on Dra Duran. I have to say I am so impressed with the reviews and also her pre op and post op pictures. I am a 21 year old female student and been wanting an hourglass body since Kim K hit the media. I was amazed by her curves, and would always compare my body to hers and it was no where near! LOL. I mean I have hips and ass but I don't have that hourglass waist that she has that I want!! I have done tons of research with lots of Doctors in the United States but they are so expensive! I am a full time student I can't afford to pay 9k and up for a BBL. So then, One day... My Dominican friend from work came to work one day all of the sudden with wider hips, small waist, and slim arms. I was shocked. This girl had no hips but thick thighs her ass was smaller and her arms were thicker before. I asked her "Where have you been I havent seen you!" she said with no hesitation "Girl I had lipo, can't you tell?" and you know what I couldn't tell until she pointed it out. She starts twirling around... I was so shocked yet proud. "I got it done in DR for under 3k" she said. She looked awesome and guess what? This was about 6 months ago and her curves are already there! Thinking about it, I would love to know who her doctor was but for now I am curious about Dra. Duran. I wrote he an e-mail last night about what I wanted, hopefullly she can respond within time.

Also ladies I am really scared this surgery stuff is all new to me. Never done any kind of surgery. I tried getting Kim K's body with exercise but all it did was get me muscles and I don't want muscle! I want curves!