Help! I Think I'm Going with Duran but Can't Reach Her! - Dominican Republic

Hello my beautiful ladies! I am looking forward to...

Hello my beautiful ladies! I am looking forward to be as curvy as you all soon! I've been doing a lot of reasearch and thanks to you guys, I have decided to do with Dra Duran in DR. Only problem is, her email address doesn't work anymore. I've tried multiple times.Any help with that would be great appreciated! Xoxo!
When are you going
I haven't decided. I haven't been able to reach her to get a quote :(
What email address u use she email me today on fb and said to send vi email

Update!NEWBIE super confused!

Alright ladies! So still no email from Duran, I've tried both her FB so I am now downloading watsapp to see if I can get a hold of her that way. Only problem now is, I've been hearing these stories about deaths and infections? I'm scared and confused! I've also looked into Contreras but I guess he's had death stories too? Someone please help me with my confusion lol.

Wish Pics!

Hello dolls! Here are some pics of my wish pics! I don't want a HUGE butt. I just want projection and a tiny waist without the wide shoulders I have :/. Here are my stats: 22 years old (keep thinking I'm still 21 lol), 161 lbs, 5'5".

Dimple creations

Random I know! Lol but I've always wanted dimples! Does anyone know of Duran does dimple creations on the cheeks? I already have back dimples which I hope I don't lose after the surgery o.O
Death and infections o_O that's scary
There's back dimples too!
It's called dimples when it's in your face!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon