**PLEASE HELP HOW CAN I GET IN TOUCH WITH DR. BAEZ???** NO RESPONSE AFTER 3 MONTHS!! VM TOO FULL!!

Hi, ive been doing extensive research for the past...

Hi, ive been doing extensive research for the past yr and a half. im finally ready for my procedure. Problem is I dont know where to start!!!! I guess getting quoted would be one of them but emails listed on these drs websites are wrong. Can someone pls help me out w this issue.it would be greatly appreciate. Thank u!

Duran is hilarioplasticsurg@hotmail.com
Try drayilyplastica@gmail.com That's the one I used. She can take while to reply 'cause lady is busy!!! Make sure to sent her b4 pics so that she will reply faster. IDK Dra Duran's email. But I am sure someone on here can tell you. Good luck!
I'm sorry that's hilarioplasticsurg@gmail.com. She uses both but I get responses from this one. Good luck. She can be reached on FB too.

not using anesthesia? ?!! people waking up to pain right in the middle of surgery???

Omg all this sounds horrid! Ok I know there is ugly messy people out there who love drama and love to start rumors but why would someone make up something as serious as this? Ive read not once but twice that while having surgery theyve woken up in major pain. Why are patients waking up in the middle of surgery? ?? Really want an answer for this!

Thanknu!! Goid luck to u too!! :)