I'm Going to the KING OF BARBIE'S - Dominican Republic

Yes I'm going with the King of Barbie's Dr....

Yes I'm going with the King of Barbie's Dr. Carbral his self. I will be getting a Brazilian Butt Lift ,Hip and aggressive lipo. I'm thinking about getting breast augmentation too but I'm not really Sure yet. I will be traveling with some of my family who are also getting some work done. We will be staying at family house part time with a hired nurse and at the Hotel Resort for the rest of our Stay. I'm 23, 5'4 & 160 pounds and I Know that Dr.Carbral will have me leaving the Dr. Looking Amazing with a huge butt, little waist & slim arms ((maybe a big chest too we will see))

I found My DREAM BODY !!!!!

Yes I found My DREAM BODY !!!!! I'm so in love with raychiel Smith body! I'm hoping my body turn out Amazon just like hers!!! I love her tiny waist! I love her projection! I love the fullness of her butt! I just think her body is everything that I want my body to be (lol) !!!
Hector Cabral

Hey, are you ok?
Idk why people feel that it is there duty to be negative on when realself gave you an option to create your own REALSELF page to do that there. Good luck girlie I will see you out There I'm going on the 8th
Congrats girl go get your booty!
@jollicious Your link - damn!!!! Good looking out. I cant believe women are still prepared to let this butcher operate on them even though hes unlicensed and people have died at his hands. .. smh
We cannot dictate who we feel people should or should not have their surgery with. Despite his ugly reviews and short comings, Cabral has delivered GOOD results. He is not my personal choice, but far be it for me to make anyone feel as if their choice is not as good as the next persons. @joilicious I read the article, that was pretty friggin scary. I am sure most people who have made the choice to go with Cabral has done their homework (hopefully)
I hope they have as well. Me personally it scares me and I wanna stay in the states. Good luck to everyone and to whom they choose
Congrats and good luck
thank you !!!
Your wish pic are similar to what I want! Good luck! :)
I read that article too! So scary!