Future Yily Barbie!! - Dominican Republic

Hey ladies, I'm new to writing the reviews on here...

Hey ladies, I'm new to writing the reviews on here but this site is amazing!!!!! I have been researching surgeons for the last 3 years and made up my mind! I want to be a yily Barbie!!! The surgeons here in the US are overly priced with not so good results so I am going to toughen up and go to DR for my surgery!!! I'm so excited! I will be turning 28 in May and all I want is a big booty and hips for my bday!!! I have a 7yr old (by c-section) and I had a nephrectomy (gave my mommy a kidney). I've NEVER had a butt or hips but I have big breast (pretty unproportioned lol) I'm 4"11 and My days of having a nice flat stomach are gone :-( but I'm SURE Yily can fix that!!! I'm kinda scared of the thought of going out of the country for surgery but RS has calmed me and I've met some great ppl on her!! I received my quote from Yily within an hour of emailing her!! I'm going to submit my deposit to secure my date I think I've found a SX buddy but I guess the more the merrier! My parents are freaked out that I am going abroad for this but the money isn't the issue it's the quality and from what I've seen DR has hands down thee BEST results!! I had a surgery date set up with a local surgeon but I KNOW he cannot get me where I am trying to go!!! Ladies feel free to share your tips, pros/cons on this procedure and recovery process! Counting down the days until I make it to the other side :)

Deposit to Yily and Dates?

Hey ladies, so I've been trying to figure out the easiest way to send my deposit to Yily!! Any suggestions on the easiest way? Also, my BFF and I are going together and the earliest appts are end of May, if anyone has a couple spots they plan on rescheduling PLEASE let me know. I'd rather go the end of April or beginning of May, thanks!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Got a quote back from Yily within an hour of sending pics and email!! I also chatted with her on whatssapp! Sent my first message in English and didn't get a response then I translated the message on google and she replied! She seems really nice and down to earth!

Heyyy Girl What day are you going? Im looking for a SX buddy for May 28th..
I am so jealous lol. I cant believe you got a quote so fast! I'm like the internet stalker writing all 3 of her fb accts, hit her whats app, and all 3 of her email addresses. When I finally get a response, she request the info i already provided her with in the original email. ayi yi yi GREAT. all this concludes to one outcome lol IM STILL WAITING haha. damn it i really really really wanna go schedule my surgery for May 26 so I can include the paid holiday (memorial day) in my time off at work. Really hoping to get a quote soon and that shes not booked. :-( #thestruggle
You gave your mom a kidney, that is the sweetest thing I have ever heard! I sent my deposit a couple weeks ago to Yily by wire transfer and secured my date for Oct. Did you not get that info and her available dates in your quote? Check the forums, there are always girls looking to switch dates.
I want to know the process in for surgery? I want to have surgery in Oct. 2014.
How far into the process are you? i sent you a PM
I am trying to get the information in order to make the appointment. Do you have his six number for Whats app. I want to book a consultation with him? Where are you in the process?
I am going with Dr. Cabral, he is really good!
Did you try asking her office what's the best way to send a deposit?
I have emailed serveral times. The original quote she sent was sent to me in less than an hour after I sent my pics but I haven't gotten any of my following emails answered :-(
Aww man, sorry. Wish I could help. :( Hope someone else has some helpful suggestions for you.
Aww! That's admirable to give your mom your kidney! ...And I can relate to being short - I'm only two inches taller! Lol! ...And I also go back and forth about whether or not I should leave the US to get surgery. But surgery here in the US, like you said, is over priced! And they may give you a big butt, but they can't do hips/waist they way the surgeons do in the Dominican Republic do! So good luck with Yily! :)
Welcome and congratulations! I see u like one of ur RS sisters pics as a wish pic (hips) so you might enjoy staying at her UPSCALE RECOVERY HOME! Call her!! Great to have a direct contact to dr Yily ....best wishes!
I'm already on top of it!!! Lol Liz is great and I have reached out to her!! Her body is awesome!!!
Yes!!!! Great !...she is a real sustsgurlfriend of mine! Real genuine!
Does Liz have a RH house? My sx date is May 7
Yes, upscalerh.com and serenityrh.com serenity is a new one that opens in April
Yes maam! Call her but i think shes booked solid til june but u nvr knw she may have a cancellation list!
Typo....delete List ok phn memory
Welcome, Do you mind sharing her watsapp info?
Sure!! It is 829-469-6102
Well allow me to be the first to welcome you to the clan!!
Thank you chica!!