Future Duran Doll- Surgery Date Scheduled, but Have Questions - Dominican Republic, DO

Hi all. I've been looking at real self for the...

Hi all. I've been looking at real self for the past few months. Reading reviews on bbl in the DR. So far I have contacted, Yily, & Duran. I got a response from Yiliy with about a weeks time & was 100% sure I wanted to book with her until I read reviews that she was not giving women the butt they wanted. My stats - 5"3, 135 lbs. I really want a lot of volume in my butt. Don't want to spend time, travel & of course $$ to be unstatisfied & have the butt a doctor thinks is good, only to be unhappy & go back for more. Being that I don't have too much belly or thigh fat, I really want to make sure that every usable oz is put in my butt. After seeing pics and reading reviews of Dr. Duran, I love her work!! Her butts are voluptuous & love the lipo sculpting. Was also thinking about getting a breast lift, but seeing as though I'm still breastfeeding, I would need to wait 3 months to stop. I emailed Dr. Duran over a week ago, and still have not heard a response, so decided to call the office, and schedule an apt/ ask questions over the phone. I'm scheduled for May 24. That is the soonest she could fit me in. The receptionist said re email that they have been having an issue with their Internet company. I was thinking of sending Duran a msg on FB re price. My question is, for anyone who has had surgery w Duran... How long does she require you to stay in DR & what was your cost for bbl? Yily 's email included info about bloodwork, and what to bring. If anyone has an automated e-mail from Duran's team, would they mind posting it. Thanks so much! Looking forward to may & excited to have found this community online!

Yes she said 10 days n recommends plaza Florida suites (not rh) but nice hurdle here she sends a nurse for first 3 days
She says 10 days but most fly out earlier.
She requires her patients to stay 10 days after surgery