Looking for a Buddy for October 9 ,2014 # Duran - Dominican Republic

I have been reaching dr.duran for 4 months and...

I have been reaching dr.duran for 4 months and very happy with her work and can not wait to become a #durandoll. I go October 9 , 2014 and need a buddy with me can anyone help . And I have 3 kids and they are 17 ,16 and 6 I have been wanting this for 10 year . I am doing this for myself and very happy I am in my way to DR

Getting ready for October 9,2014

What you need

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Im trying to go at the same time!!!
Where are you staying? I'll be there the 7th!
I am having a hard time contacting Dr Duran....I sent an email and I have called the office any suggestions?
Hii, Yeah it's impossible to get ahold of them- They say call @7:30am and Elizabeth says they check emails on Fridays... -- I'm also seeing her gynecologist; so I'm in luck and she is helping me contact her, since they are BFF! ☺️☺️ -Goodluck, hope this helps!
Hi gapeeech38 I went through bellavitaconsultants .com or IG Bellavita_consultants she answer emails fast
Your welcome.
Your so welcome.
How did u get in contact wit her I emailed and I'm still waiting a response
I went thought bellavita_consultants on IG or goto www.bellavitaconsultants. Com
Im going to Duran Oct.17th!!! =)
Hi kkdoll my surgery day is oct 9 and I need to be their on the 7 for a visit to their doc. The day before . So do you have buddy for the room?
Hi kkdoll I am looking for some one to share recovery house with
I have to be their in Oct 7 for my surgery date oct 9 and that's a week before you come .
Your date is oct 17 ? So you will be their on oct 15 right.
Heyyy; nooo buddy!=( You??
I'll be there oct. 16th. My mom lives in Santiago(another city) and she and I will go to see the doc. -- she'll leave once I'm in the recovery house=)
I guess I can pay for one week and me and you can pay week two together
Yes sound great to me
Hey they do that?? I didn't know, i thought it was a flat rate per person... are you sating at paradise? If so, how much are they charging?
Sorry quote
Good luck & I wish I could go but I'm going to go in Fębûårÿ ......trying to get a out from Duran
Thank you , everyone is so nice ... Wish I could find a buddy
Welcome to rs babe.......hope your find a buddy.....if you go to the surgery calendar on this site you can see everyone that is getting surgery the day of or around your date.......hit them up and see what's what...that can be a start Here's the link http://www.realself.com/forum/calendar-for-upcoming-surgeries If it don't pop up....go to the search bar and type on "calendar" you can also enter your date of surgery so others can see you....ok boo hope this helps....
Thanks your much help .... Be blessed
Congratulations, good luck on your journey. I only wish I could go in October. I'll pray for you safe trip there and home . And also I good recovery.