Duran Doll Journey! *March 2014* - Dominican Republic, DO

I'm a 22 y/o mother from Pennsylvania. I will be...

I'm a 22 y/o mother from Pennsylvania. I will be scheduling my BBL/BA surgery within the next two weeks with Yily. I'm looking to travel in March and would love to have a buddy to share the experience with. If I'm not mistaken there is a group discount on the surgeries. I would like stay in DR for 8 days max (Yily recommends 8-10 days). Also if you know a good inexpensive RH pls help a girl out! Lol

-Bootyless
Hey am new to this too. I am go jan 17 to dr luis houlghin in DR
Welcome to RS and Good Luck. Having my SX on march12 with Dra.Baez.
Hey hun am goign apr 11 if you can push back

Quotes From Yily and Baez BBL + BA w BL (Pre-Op Pics)

Before I get into the quotes I received I'd like to give you a better idea of my body type. I'm 5'8" 125lbs with a short torso and long legs. My current bra size is a 36C and my waist is 29". I have a boosted metabolism so its been hard for me to gain weight and I sometimes am anemic so last week I began adding Ensure plus to each meal I eat..(3 Ensures a day). I haven't noticed a difference in my weight yet however I'm still benefitting from the Iron in Ensure so I will continue drinking it up until surgery.

OK LETS GET TO THE GOOD NEWS!!!! :-)

Sooo I requested a quote from Yily, Baez and Duran on Thursday for a BBL and BA with a lift (liposculpture to full back, abdomen, flanks and arms) . I received the following response the following day from Baez.
Hello

Thank you for thinking of me for an evaluation of plastic surgery, for realization of all the surgeries you requested the most important thing is that you must be healthy and the cardiologist must approve that we can perform all procedures. Price for the surgeries that you are requesting breast augmentation and lift, liposculture to arm, abdomen, waist, back, flanks plus Brazilian butt lift (including hips) is US$ 4400 dollars, which includes:

-Airport pick up

-evaluation by plastic surgeon
-Chest X-ray
-EKG
-Cardiovascular evaluation
- Laboratory exams
-Anesthesia
-Surgeries
-Overnight stay in the clinic
-First compressive garment
-Free of charge follow ups

-Medication post-surgery (antibiotics and analgesics)
- Lymphatic drain massages and ultrasound massages are not included , cost is 300 dollars extra

You must be less than 180 pounds or around that in order to have surgery and diminish risk of complications. If you have any clinical condition you must obtain clearance from your doctor, if you smoke you must quit two months before surgery and have clearance of your pulmonologist. The amount of fat transfer to your buttocks depends on how many cc can be extracted with liposuction. Your results also depend on your hemoglobin level if you want to get excellent results you really have to be healthy and no anemia. I recommend you to begin taking vitamins (C and B complex, folic acid, iron) and please ask your primary can doctor to take some blood test like glycaemia, full blood cell count and creatinine at least to know if you can have all surgeries done.
(AND A BUNCH MORE INFORMATION I LEFT OUT....EMAIL WAS WAY LONG LOL)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------***********************************************************************************************
The following is a quote from Yily's office I received on Monday. (which I am still wondering why its significantly higher than Baez's quote...)

Thank you for contacting the office of Dra. Yily de los Santos.

We appreciate your inquiry and have prepared the quote below based on the information you have provided us. We have also included relevant information on the requested procedures and as well as important things you should know before and after surgery. If you are thinking about having additional procedures keep in mind it is more cost effective to have multiple procedures done together than separately. Please read through the email and feel free to reach out to us should you require additional information. We look forward to helping you achieve your dream body. Kindly note all prices quoted throughout this email are in US dollars.

Quote Total: $5,200USD

The above quote total includes the following procedures:

· Liposuction of the abdomen, full back, armpits, flanks and waist

· Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) via fat grafting to the buttock

· Breast Lift

· Breast augmentation with implants

Also included in the quote total are the following:

· One compression garment (distributed by SILIMED)

· Pre-operative blood work (TTP, HIV, Hbs, HCV, BASAL GLYCEMIA,GLYCEMIA, UREA, SERUM CREATININE, FULL BLOOD COUNT, VDRL, BLOOD TYPE Y RH)

· EKG test performed by our resident cardiologist

· Anesthesiologist Fee (Epidural Block)

· Clinic and Surgery Fees (room, operating room, nurses, IVs, 3 meals, surgical assistants, etc).

Optional Costs:

· Lymphatic massages $31 each session (10 sessions suggested)

· Additional garment $140

· Compression sleeves for your arms $60

· Compression Socks $20

· Blood Transfusion $250

· Medical Insurance. It covers any complication that may present withing the first 30 days after surgery. $150
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I STILL AM WAITING FOR A QUOTE FROM DURAN BEFORE I MAKE MY FINAL DECISION. SHES POSTED TO HER INSTAGRAM WITHIN THE LAST FEW DAYS BUT STILL NO REPLY TO HER EMAIL.

ALSO I EMAILED EVERYONE IN ENGLISH IF ANYONE IS WONDERING. DURAN HAS SOMEONE TRANSLATE HER EMAILS FOR HER SO YOU MAY RECEIVE A PROMPT RESPONSE SHOULD YOU EMAIL HER IN SPANISH.
hey im going march 4 with yily
Thank you so much!

Contacting Duran?

Ok sooooo I have yet to receive a response from Duran. Any suggestions?
Hello my RS sisters! I have a September 11 date with Dr. Duran. However my daughter's 1st birthday is September 12. I was wondering if anyone had a August date and would like to switch with me.
Im going in March as well! Where are the March ladies?
March 3 with yily!!!