Finally Got a Response :-) - Dominican Republic

So, it took several tries to get a response from...

So, it took several tries to get a response from someone at Robles' office: 3 emails via Gmail, 1 Facebook message, Whatsapp text, and an instagram post. Your girl is determined! LOL

Like I said previously, I LOVE that they have a package deal. My only complaint is that Robles' assistant insisted I send them a deposit before she could tell me what dates they had available in July. UMMM....sorry, but I am not sending a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit without knowing if you can accommodate my schedule. This is July and early-August are literally the only times I can have this done. Plus, I wanted the dates to determine when I can get the cheapest flights.

This also raised a red flag because even though they say Robles' assistant is very sweet and nice, she can also be a little deceiving. So at this point I am waiting for her to respond with their availability. Lets hope I can make this work! :-)
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Hope tour surgery went well! Hoping for a speedy recovery :)
Your*
Hi everyone! This post was meant to be an update to my original review....not its own separate review (still learning to navigate this site). If you wish, follow my journey here :-) : http://www.realself.com/review/santo-domingo-dr-tummy-tuck-29-30-kids-terrible-hanging-saggy-skin
From what I heard she will make that date available for you because ppl from the U.S have American money & that is what they rather then the local patients.
Good luck with getting your date, I hope they ahve availability for you! Keep us updated with your progress!