... -Dominican Republic, DO

Soo after skimming this site for well over a year...

Soo after skimming this site for well over a year I'm finally ready to make this journey to the DR in February of 2014! Let me tell you all a little about my self! I'm 24 with two kids ages 1 and 3! This has been something I have been thinking about since I gave birth too my first child! Now that I'm finish with giving life lol........ Im ready!

I want a bbl and lipos sculpting to my waist as well as back arms, flanks and inner thighs! I would love to look like my profile picture and my wish pictures! I'm still undecided on a tummy tuck.... I don't have to much extra skin I think I would be fine with out how ever I would love to get rid of my stretch marks! But I hate that recreated belly button look :/

Soo I have been doing my research and know some one personally who went to Yily But Im still undecided on the doctor I will choose Im stuck between Yily (who has had a lot of bad reviews lately and I heard she pregnant now) Duran and Baez!!! With 3 1/2 Months left I really need to make a decision because its crunch time!!! I have gotten a quote from yily of 39oo$ and Duran 4000$ Im still waiting on Baez... Im leaning toward beaz because a lot more in included than with yily and duran. How ever I love the way yily does her waist line and im loving durans butt fullness and projection!

I really like Yaris Sanchez shes my girl crush..... all my wish pictures lol ;)

Looking for a SX Buddy Going to the DR mid Feb. 2014

Hey in need of a buddy who's going mid February?? Will be going the week of the 10th or the17th! Will be booking my flight by December...... Looking into recovery houses its a bit cheaper to share a room. Really interested in Real Recovery Armonia.

Some Pre Op Pictures!

Soo I was going to wait..... but why not now! Here are my Pre op pictures! I don't think I need to loose any weight cause ill need all my fat for my new Boootay! I do want to start toning my arms and legs Im getting my arms and legs lipo'd as well but for some reason I'm scared they still wont match post op....

Congrats...my date to become a Yily doll is Feb 11. I'm stay at Spa JM.
Congrats too you too! I made up my mind and Ill be going to yily as well I will go either the week of Feb 10th or the 17th! Are you coming alone? I havn't chose my recover house yet but I was leaning towards real recovery armonia. Does spa JM have a fb?
My husband will be with me the first 10 days. We are staying at Spa JM from the 10th - 15th then to Be Live for 2 weeks. The recovery house is Spa Medical JM on facebook. I have their phone and email info if you need it. I also have Recovery Armonia info as well.
Ok I have recovery armonia....thank you
Yay good luck doll!! :)
Thank You!!
She will say 500 I know some one who went to her an she says she will accept 250$
Congrats on the start of your journey!
Thanks I'm still trying to narrow it down!
Thank You!!!
Can you tell me the email address for Dr. Yily de Los santos so I can start my consultation! Thanks!
Sure it yilydelossantos@hotmail.com ..... when are you looking to go??
I'm looking to go in May. How is the process? Do she respond quickly?
She took about 2 weeks to respond but I had to email her twice just to get that response, Make sure you send pictures and weight height and measurements if possible she will respond with a quote, as well as all medicines you will need, a few recommended recovery homes and how to leave your deposit and book your date!
Ok thanks so much.. And how much is her deposit?
Ok perfect