NO DRAMA ON MY PAGE PLEASE - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello sisters. my name is Christine i am...

hello sisters. my name is Christine i am originally from boston but currently reside in canada.i'm 35 years old 5'6 186 pounds (on the heavy side) and i have 3 beautiful chidlren whom have destroyed my tummy lol i've been lurking on the boards for quite some time now!! i have finaly decided to have a tummy tuck in the Dom. republic. i had never really thought about having a butt lift until i started seeing the results of alot of the women on here and thought "hey why not treat myself!!!!" my husband is very supportive of my decision to have this surgery because i will be doing something for myself for once. After much research i decided that i will be having my surgery with Dra Yily de los santos. i'm very please with the results i have seen and despite being scared to travel to another country my heart is with her.

Welcome to RS. I am sure you will get the body you deserve. Best wishes on your journey.
thank you!!!
You are certainly a small person under the baby pillows :) Good luck on doing you. Cant wait untill you have the self confidence you want.

what did you ladies tell your coworkers!

ii'm terrified of my coworkers finding out about my surgery but im afraid once this belly is gone i will not be able to hide the fact that i have something dun! HELLLLLP!!! ok... i'm dramatic hahaaa.

Welcome and good luck on your journey! =)
They will notice you can always say it was a surprise gift from your husband and your 3 beautiful children b/c they wanted to give you something you deserve.... Who can argue w/that....
Hey Gurl...... Your gonna be Gorgeous when she finish with you Mami....Yily gonna snatch dat waist away... Ha!... Such a great XMas and New Years Present for your self.... Hey type in Upcoming BBL Calendar to get your name added... I'm excited for you gurl.. Yeah.... You should use my driver Jose Brito he speaks English and will help translate if you need. Aint it nice to have your Man's support gurl... My Big paid for my surgery and supported me thru the entire process.... However I gotta tell ya he will tire of hearing about da surgery and RS and all da stuff we talk about b/c they don't understand, so don't worry you just come lean on us b/c that's what we all do hear... You stumbled on the best site every RS mmbrs will tell you everything you need to know.... I'm gonna follow your journey....xoxoxoxo.... Oh, and Kirsty is da BOMB.... If you need anything just PM her...I love her to pieces....

hey guys

after much reflection i am switching to dr duran. looking at her work she gives tiny amazing waists to her dolls and i am in love with her work.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

hey ladies how do i contact dr contreras?

im pretty much set on duran but i owuld like to get a quote from him as well. ive seen some of his work and im in awe! (please i cant with the comments about his past...i know ive done ny research) i emailed him but i havent heard back im just wondering if there is a faster way

i had surgery with Dr Edgar a few weeks ago, take a look at my profile
you look great!!!
Can you Pm me some of his work please. I emailed him 3 days ago and he quoted me today $2000 for bbl and lipo, $400 for meds, feja and lab work.

so now i am torn

cant decide on contreras or duran!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

duran dolls

do i have to create a facebook account to join the duran group? another bbl sister was telling me about it. can someone please help me?

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon