NO DRAMA ON MY PAGE PLEASE - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello sisters. my name is Christine i am...

hello sisters. my name is Christine i am originally from boston but currently reside in canada.i'm 35 years old 5'6 186 pounds (on the heavy side) and i have 3 beautiful chidlren whom have destroyed my tummy lol i've been lurking on the boards for quite some time now!! i have finaly decided to have a tummy tuck in the Dom. republic. i had never really thought about having a butt lift until i started seeing the results of alot of the women on here and thought "hey why not treat myself!!!!" my husband is very supportive of my decision to have this surgery because i will be doing something for myself for once. After much research i decided that i will be having my surgery with Dra Yily de los santos. i'm very please with the results i have seen and despite being scared to travel to another country my heart is with her.

what did you ladies tell your coworkers!

ii'm terrified of my coworkers finding out about my surgery but im afraid once this belly is gone i will not be able to hide the fact that i have something dun! HELLLLLP!!! ok... i'm dramatic hahaaa.

hey guys

after much reflection i am switching to dr duran. looking at her work she gives tiny amazing waists to her dolls and i am in love with her work.

hey ladies how do i contact dr contreras?

im pretty much set on duran but i owuld like to get a quote from him as well. ive seen some of his work and im in awe! (please i cant with the comments about his past...i know ive done ny research) i emailed him but i havent heard back im just wondering if there is a faster way

so now i am torn

cant decide on contreras or duran!

duran dolls

do i have to create a facebook account to join the duran group? another bbl sister was telling me about it. can someone please help me?
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon